Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed (541 Views)

List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by krebdawise(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello Nairalanders

I met a Nigerian lady (37) on Facebook, we got to know ourselves. She's in the US while I'm in Nigeria here, we start talking even though we first had some issues/arguments, before we get start liking ourselves. Later we both turn out to like ourselves, even though I'm 31 years here.

Before we meet online, her family wanted her to marry a family friend from Nigeria. (All her family is in the US too). But she didn't like the guy, they could not get along with themselves.

We liked ourselves so much, that we always talk everyday. She later talk to her mum about me. but her mum don't like us together, she complain about the age difference. She also talked to her friends about me, even one of her friends called me.

I told my mum about it too..

We've been together for over 3month now, talking everyday. Suddenly, she texted me 2 days ago, that she's going to block me for a week, that she promised she will contact me back..

I felt heartbroken.

I told some friends here too, they advice me to block her too. If she could not tell me a reason for doing that.

Any advice plz?

Help a guy
Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
She said she's going to block you for a week.
Then wait till the week ends and she'll tell you why she did that.

You're 31 ffs

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by Kennyprince: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
If she promises to contact u back, don't block her just do wait for her and see how it goes. Perhaps she is suffering from the family pressure and is trying to see if she could actually miss u to prove how sincere she loves u.

Last last, u ll move on if she didn't contact u again. Be strong bro
Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by Jeon(f): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lady = 37 yrs old.

Gigolo.. Thought your gender said "Men should have nothing to do with any Woman in her 30s " .
And here you're dying for her because of the US in her life.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by Moh247: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Block her too... Atleast for 2 weeks. That way you won't see the ugly evil she is planning.

She might be planning her engagement or introduction
Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by Winterhaven(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why get yourself worked up over a 37 years old woman when there are lots of younger better women out there?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by Romanoff(f): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
If this woman was based in Nigeria, will you be loving up like this?

You for done dey ask, "will she be submissive", "I'm concerned about her biological clock" yen yen yen.

But cause she's based abroad, see as you cooleh like ice water.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by YoungLionken(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol, strange things are really happening!!

And not until you've had an experience directly or someone close, you may doubt..

My very good friend was in a similar mess, his case was UK. Long story short, the lady ended up with an engagement with someone else in the UK last year. My Gee was emotionally devastated that period, thank God I and few family members were there for him..

The good news is, he's doing introduction for his new gurl this 19th January..

PS: For some of us that are pro-Jeromestarks (what a nice moniker; one of the best on NL actually 8 ), with the high rate of nymphomaniacs who can no longer stay weeks, months without sex, paternity fraud cases, it is advisable that you marry a woman who's a virgin or a woman you deflowered. For your own good. Though, there will still be scapegoats, but it shouldn't be you..

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Okay grin
Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by jeromestarks: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
YoungLionken:
Lol, strange things are really happening!!

And not until you've had an experience directly or someone close, you may doubt..

My very good friend was in a similar mess, his case was UK. Long story short, the lady ended up with an engagement with someone else in the UK last year. My Gee was emotionally devastated that period, thank God I and few family members were there for him..

The good news is, he's doing introduction for his new gurl this 19th January..

PS: For some of us that are pro-Jeromestarks (what a nice moniker; one of the best on NL actually cool, with the high rate of nymphomaniacs who can no longer stay weeks, months without sex, paternity fraud cases, it is advisable that you marry a woman who's a virgin or a woman you deflowered. For your own good. Though, there will still be scapegoats, but it shouldn't be you..

I learnt something this afternoon. I had to google nymphomaniac. You have taught me a new word comrade.

YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM THE BEST ADVICE.
If he like he should adhere to it.

Recently, I received an email from a girl and she told me how she lost her virginity. She literally confessed that she hasn't been happy since she lost her virginity to a man whom she thought would be her husband.

I went further to ask her why they broke up and she said her parents does not like the man because he is not rich and threatened to jail him if he doesn't leave their daughter alone.

She said her mom took the case to police, then to church and then to the community head until the guy left her.
She said since then, she couldn't find love. Men just sleep with her left. She has been in over 5 relationships and she's just 24.

Her parents (according to her) engineered her heartbreak. Some girls have been told not to struggle with a guy. They have been told to marry ready made men. Some have made up their minds not to ever consider a man who doesn't have car(s).
This is how the fall in the hands of those who will use them and dump them.

No girl wants to suffer but they want you to make money and worship them as they give you wahala. No way!

This girl in question is broken. She's floundering. She's wasted!

Don't marry a girl who has given her best to another man no matter the story she concoct.
As it stands now, no hymen, no commitment.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by jeromestarks: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Winterhaven:
Why get yourself worked up over a 37 years old woman when there are lots of younger better women out there?

Help me ask him o.
As I read, I just wonder what happened to his brain.
37 for that matter. Even 27 is no good for marriage not to mention 37.

A woman of 37!

He didn't know that there's a reason why men never stay in her life.

There's a reason why she's single at that age.
There's a reason she can't find a man.

There's why the all Left her.

There's a reason she's not in a man's house at 23 up till 37.

The op, wants to carry curse and broken home on his head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by EmiDon11: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Block her nd send me her contacts, i will help talk to her

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by YoungLionken(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

I learnt something this afternoon. I had to google nymphomaniac. You have taught me a new word comrade.

Recently, I received an email from a girl and she told me how she lost her virginity. She literally confessed that she hasn't been happy since she lost her virginity to a man whom she thought would be her husband.

I went further to ask her why they broke up and she said her parents does not like the man because he is not rich and threatened to jail him if he doesn't leave their daughter alone.

She said her mom took the case to police, then to church and then to the community head until the guy left her.
She said since then, she couldn't find love. Men just sleep with her left. She has been in over 5 relationships and she's just 24.

Her parents (according to her) engineered her heartbreak. Some girls have been told not to struggle with a guy. They have been told to marry ready made men. Some have made up their minds not to ever consider a man who doesn't have car(s).

No girl wants to suffer but they want you to make money and worship them as they give you wahala. No way!

Don't marry a girl who has given her best to another man no matter the story she concoct.

Thanks for the acknowledgment my Comrade Jeromestarks, aka "the non-virgin Tormentor" cheesy!.

As for the girl who sent you a mail, are you sure she's telling the whole truth? Because, a typical Nigerian girl always have someone to blame in her narrative history; "I lost my virginity to robbers, my first boyfriend raped me", and the list goes on..

Some of these girls who have been sexually reckless, yet lucky to be in marriage are really lucky because, some men are not wise yet, lack exposure, if not, it would have been doomsday for all them girls...
Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by Karlifate: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

Help me ask him o.
As I read, I just wonder what happened to his brain.
37 for that matter. Even 27 is no good for marriage not to mention 37.

A woman of 37!

He didn't know that there's a reason why men never stay in her life.

There's a reason why she's single at that age.
There's a reason she can't find a man.

There's why the all Left her.

There's a reason she's not in a man's house at 23 up till 37.

The op, wants to carry curse and broken home on his head.

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by jeromestarks: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
YoungLionken:

Thanks for the acknowledgment my Comrade Jeromestarks, aka "the non-virgin Tormentor" cheesy!.

As for the girl who sent you a mail, are you sure she's telling the whole truth? Because, a typical Nigerian girl always have someone to blame in her narrative history; "I lost my virginity to robbers, my first boyfriend raped me", and the list goes on..

Some of these girls who have been sexually reckless, yet lucky to be in marriage are really lucky because, some men are not wise yet, lack exposure, if not, it would have been doomsday for all them girls...
You're right o. One can't really tell if they're saying the truth.

Those who marry non virgins come online to say stuffs like "I find out my three children are not mine"

"My wife is still calling her ex"
"My wife don't want to have sex with me anymore"
"I am tired of this marriage"
And so on...

Some who don't want to rant online simply suffer depression till they die. I really pity those men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by BabbanBura(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by YoungLionken(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're right o. One can't really tell if they're saying the truth.

Those who marry non virgins come online to say stuffs like "I find out my three children are not mine"

"My wife is still call her ex"
"My wife don't want to have sex with me anymore"
"I am tired of this marriage"
And so on...

Some who don't want to rant online simply suffer depression till they die. I really pity those men.

Déjà vu..

I have started following you cool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by PellsKodak: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Gold Bronze-digger undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by Truvelisback(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Romanoff:
If this woman was based in Nigeria, will you be loving up like this?

You for done dey ask, "will she be submissive", "I'm concerned about her biological clock" yen yen yen.

But cause she's based abroad, see as you cooleh like ice water.

grin
Una ehn! grin
Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by SmallDick99(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Minister of violence affairs grin

Ride on sir! I dey enjoy you

Once you're done with this nairaland, non virgin girls may stop reading comments here grin
Re: Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
krebdawise:
Hello Nairalanders

I met a Nigerian lady (37) on Facebook, we got to know ourselves. She's in the US while I'm in Nigeria here, we start talking even though we first had some issues/arguments, before we get start liking ourselves. Later we both turn out to like ourselves, even though I'm 31 years here.

Before we meet online, her family wanted her to marry a family friend from Nigeria. (All her family is in the US too). But she didn't like the guy, they could not get along with themselves.

We liked ourselves so much, that we always talk everyday. She later talk to her mum about me. but her mum don't like us together, she complain about the age difference. She also talked to her friends about me, even one of her friends called me.

I told my mum about it too..

We've been together for over 3month now, talking everyday. Suddenly, she texted me 2 days ago, that she's going to block me for a week, that she promised she will contact me back..

I felt heartbroken.

I told some friends here too, they advice me to block her too. If she could not tell me a reason for doing that.

Any advice plz?

Help a guy
Wait till she calls back. Women v good hearts

(1) (Reply)

Meet for prayers / I've Never Or Very Rarely, Seen A Rich Girl Do Hook-up / Have You Been Unfriended On Facebook? How Did You Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.