Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Did You Meet Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Meet Your Spouse? (1068 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Attention(f): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2007
Let share your love experience of how you met your spouse and how you were convinced he/she was your best choice.

I met mine on a sunday evening while on an evening stroll. He stopped by and said good compliments, you're beautiful, please can i have your number?

My convinction was that i saw my desired qualities , God fearing, handsome, Love , intelligence and hardwork.

We married exactly one year after.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Spouse? by almondjoy(f): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2007
In the university of course! Not on Nairaland or a bar!---I guess times have changed. cheesy   Year 2--Just about to celebrate my unforgetable 19th birthday.  Around 8PM, by a public phone booth off campus. While trying to call ma parents to beg for more money of course----------did not know the "other" person was sitting quietly, waiting for me to finish so we can "shat". 

I guess my luminous size "0" frame---very "portable" in white denim jeans and a flaming red halter top did it!   Said "just could not resist"! cool  My oh my! That was the longest "shat" ever.  "Eye contact"?---- lipsrsealed---rest is history! cool Let's just say things went down rather quickly and no one had control over the set of events that followed. kiss

The good old days! Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Spouse? by pseg: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2007
waoh, i met my fiance(husby 2 be) on my street very weird on a very hot afternoon. well he was driving a right handed car and the following conversation ensued(my thots in red)

husby 2 be: hi, can i give u a ride
me: in my mind- ninu orun yi o fe toast obirin(in this hot sun u want to toast babe again)
me: no thanks my house is just there and besides i want to walk
husby 2 be: how about if i park my car and walk with you?
me: o ni se( u have nothing to do)
me: no problem ,that's ur business- i walked away, and he had to drive off

like 2 weeks after, i saw him at the busstop of my street and was abt causing traffic just because he saw me, he parked his car,walked down to talk to me, i pretended i didnt recognise him(of course i did). all eyes were on me and i was at the bus stop waiting for a bus, the eyes that were looking were like(o je lo, free ride ma re- this is free ride u better go), I was forced to go with him, he took me to where i was going and he asked my name and my number( i only gave him my number because i knew he was going to try and flash me immediately) well the rest is history!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Spouse? by akumbu: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2007
I met my husband in my Auntie's bar.
He always come to cool off after the days hustle.
so we got talking one day and he found out i was in the university situated in his own town.
a lot of discussions and I later went back to school with his complementary card.
then I don't have a phone, but he has.
after abt 4months ha has been going to the bar to look for me when i had left for school,I called him one day and the relationship sparked up from that moment.
He got my daddy's phone number and was always calling me. lying to my dad that he was my school mate.
he came home to my school and asked me out, then we started dating.
we dated for 5yrs and then,

(1) (Reply)

Men And Girl Children / Where Do You Think He Belong / Pls I Need A Good Advices Or Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.