Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. (23984 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by wonlasewonimi: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why the secrecy? where is the video?
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by galaxy2020(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ask him questions on that document, opoooooooo!....bubulaba
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by ImperialYoruba: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Not good enough.

Three pages and counting - and we still don't have a video of the event or the contents of his presentation.

As you can see, the thread is deteriorating into the usual nonsense. Rise above that and let us see what the man said. What are his policy prescriptions? Did he take questions from the audience?

One of Tinubu's supporters on this thread mentioned state police. Good point. I asked if his manifesto on state police allows unionization of policemen. I am still waiting for a response.

Issues. Issues! Issues!! Stick to the policy issues!

Here is what he said -
Balablu labalalooblabla.

After questions were asked, he responded and said gazelle garagara

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Sholaco: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
mcmurphy132:
I pity Lord lugard after February election results bcus this kind curse we our brother from that side go swear give am by the Tim Tinubu declare president elect.. but for now make lugard dey chill
grin cheesy cheesy Pity Flora him wife also
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Nijablast: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu man, you will never be president
When your grandfather was aleeping, Tinubu was working.

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Fujiyama: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Here is what he said -
Balablu labalalooblabla.

After questions were asked, he responded and said gazelle garagara

^^^

You're obviously a jester. You aren't serious about defending your candidate.

Peace.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Upworkwriter007(f): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rapuru14:
grin grin grin grin grin
Deep down the heart of the attendees: Tifnubu dey play dey play

As if he knows the content
I think he does. checkout his speech at the meeting with businesmen he had in lagos.

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by femisplash: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Romanoff:
Tinubu had this kind of plan but he watched over 120 million Nigerians suffer and get thrown into poverty without offering this plan to the man he brought upon us.

If una like, make una no vote wisely.
Would he stick his ideas in Buhari's mouth?. Has he not been proffering possible solutions to economic challenges at his annual colloquium, what more could he do?, hijack the govt from Buhari?.. When GEJ refused to listen to OBJ, what did OBJ do?. When Obi refused to listen to Ojukwu to conduct LG election, what did Ojukwu do?. What can you do to someone with an executive power that doesn't listen to you?. Receive sense.

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by onlyboyson(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Na photographs I dey see so.
Abeg come to channels TV come present am make I check something.

Wetin he go speak if he come channel another season of BALABLU
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Mccullum: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
iwaeda:

Steal and acquire more under touteering and agberoism. Convert more state properties to personal usage. More taxes and burdens to make citizens poorers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your delusional statement will be redisplay for you, for reminder of your state of madness, after declaration of Tinubu as president, because I know that you'll be psychiatric patient by that period.

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Brush1: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Jagaban, on your mandate i stand gidigba

You Detest this nation. I doubt you are a Nigerian. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Sheyi his son. Sheyi will be president running the country on an auto pilot.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by iwaeda: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mccullum:

Your delusional statement will be redisplay for you, for reminder of your state of madness, after declaration of Tinubu as president, because I know that you'll be psychiatric patient by that period.

Olorun onije, are you sure you will be around. Enyin onijekuje. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Dicoomoba: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
iwaeda:

Steal and acquire more under touteering and agberoism. Convert more state properties to personal usage. More taxes and burdens to make citizens poorers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

That’s why half of your village live in Lagos … shut up

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Estello:
The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT today unfolded his comprehensive economic plan before the organised private sector under the aegis of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.

#TinubuAtNESG
#RenewedHope2023
#TinubuShettima2023

Lol...whose economic plan?
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Timzy16(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Who cares...

Best way is to make money in dollars through Amazon KDP...

Check my signature on how to get a FREE SHORT VIDEO that will teach you how...
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Brush1:

You Detest this nation. I doubt you are a Nigerian. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Sheyi his son. Sheyi will be president running the country on an auto pilot.
you will return to your biafra or death after 2023 election

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Dicoomoba: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:
We sincerely hope this man will handover all his manifesto to Petre obi , and stepdown

It’s a good idea but Obi head is empty

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Blaze14k: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

Nobody is stopping you from going but it's difficult for you to go bcoz you're geographically located within the country. Those minorities you intend to go with aren't ready to go with you.

Lol are you the one to decide where biafra land is located? Bro dont be naive ok. You should not debate on something u have no knowledge of. You guys know we contribute alot in nigeria buh u politicize it by saying we like to dominate where ever we go. The tension between us and Muslims is that we are democratic while Muslims are automatic even u yorubas are less autocratic. All these blame games is to keep us were we are while u guys rule us. Up till date i still wonder wat u guys are scared of or avoiding. Igbos are everywhere doing their business yet u say we are the problem of the country forgetting the fulani's in your state kidnapping people for ransom, taking all your mineral resources. The level of hypocrisy among yoruba and hausa is overwhelming. U yorubas should be careful cause these guys will make every effort to turn all of u to Muslim just like Usman Dan fodio did. Tinubu is there for his selfish interest and the purpose of the Muslim-muslim ticket is to solidify the Muslim faith. If that is ur choice then nigeria will eventually become a Muslim state.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

They said Tinubu is sick and I wonder how he's been going everywhere, working round the clock in the last 3 weeks without resting. I'm not sure a sick man can do this.
Don't mind those beerfraud fools jare

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by iwaeda: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dicoomoba:

That’s why half of your village live in Lagos … shut up

Awa la le Eko, Ereko ni wo bi baba mi si, Holy Trinity Ebute-Ero ni Church wa, Pele St John Aroloya. Ibo ni ile baba yin leko? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Fujiyama: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
femisplash:

Would he stick his ideas in Buhari's mouth?. Has he not been proffering possible solutions to economic challenges at his annual colloquium, what more could he do?, hijack the govt from Buhari?.. When GEJ refused to listen to OBJ, what did OBJ do?. When Obi refused to listen to Ojukwu to conduct LG election, what did Ojukwu do?. What can you do to someone with an executive power that doesn't listen to you?. Receive sense.

^^^
No.

You people forget one thing: on the ballot papers next month we will have party logos and not individual's names or pictures. Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi, Atiku, Sowore etc. will not have their names on the ballot. Nigerians are literally voting parties with their thumbprints.

After tirelessly selling a Buhari presidency to Nigerians in 2015, Bola Tinubu wants to dissociate himself from the abject failure that this APC administration has become. It doesn't work that way. Tinubu and Buhari are forever joined at the hip.

The only thing left now is to see (next month) if Nigerians have truly suffered enough and are finally ready to try something different.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Gandrova: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Our incoming President. Ahmed Bola Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by femisplash: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
No.

You people forget one thing: on the ballot papers next month we will have party logos and not individual's names or pictures. Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi, Atiku, Sowore etc. will not have their names on the ballot. Nigerians are literally voting parties with their thumbprints.

After tirelessly selling a Buhari presidency to Nigerians in 2015, Bola Tinubu wants to dissociate himself from the abject failure that this APC administration has become. It doesn't work that way. Tinubu and Buhari are forever joined at the hip.

The only thing left now is to see (next month) if Nigerians have truly suffered enough and are finally ready to
try something different.
When has Tinubu disassociated himself from Buhari's govt?. You don't spew trash in my mentions if you didn't understand the context of the comments. Receive sense.

Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Curious345: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dicoomoba:

It’s a good idea but Obi head is empty
how
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by cyprex: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
mcmurphy132:
I pity Lord lugard after February election results bcus this kind curse we our brother from that side go swear give am by the Tim Tinubu declare president elect.. but for now make lugard dey chill

Hahahahaha � � �
Infact it would be better for Lord Lugard to die again than to imagine the curses and insults he would receive
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by SmartPolician: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
mcmurphy132:

You cannot be looting the future of the country and expect everyone to be hailing you tuale, Baba.

If you cannot stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. Nobody forced him to contest!

The good thing is that the sufferings will go round.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Fujiyama: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
femisplash:

When has Tinubu disassociated himself from Buhari's govt?. You don't spew trash in my mentions if you didn't understand the context of the comments. Receive sense.

^^^

It isn't difficult to know when people are losing the argument. They resort to insults. But insults won't cut it here.

You haven't rebutted a single one of my points. Not one.

You clearly don't have the mental bandwidth to see that people vote out governments and the party platforms such governments run on. The government is the party. It is the way of the world. That, my friend, is why Tinubu cannot be absolved of the failures of the Buhari administration, full stop. He is guilty by association. It is what it is.

Nigerians will decide next month.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Ubanz: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:
We sincerely hope this man will handover all his manifesto to Petre obi , and stepdown
A manifesto he can't defend.
A manifesto he outsourced to others to arrange for him.mehn
We will see the contents in the next couple of hours.
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Kingspin(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Put him on Channel, Arise TV to defend his economic plan
Re: Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
He should give it to buhari.

Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria / Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments / IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum