Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE (1704 Views)

Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) / Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
So I just made so much money today and decided to give out 10k each to 5 lucky girls.
These are the rules to join.

1. You must be a girl.
2. You must have an std or yeast infection
3. Your toto must smell like okproko or rotten fish or rotten kpomo.
4. You must tell us which infection you have and the smell of your toto.

No accounts created in 2023 please.
Let's go
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Fmghewzy2: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
This is funny and stupid at the same time grin

6 Likes

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Janesouthall: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
This one never chop belleful...him wan do 50k giveaway....nairaland na indeed forum for different madness...

8 Likes

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Janesouthall:
This one never chop belleful...him wan do 50k giveaway....nairaland na indeed forum for different madness...
don't be shy, tell us the smell of your kpekus

1 Like

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
don't be shy, tell us the smell of your kpekus
don't be shy..tell us the smell of your anus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
don't be shy..tell us the smell of your anus grin grin
it smells like your mom's kpekus? wink
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
it smells like your mom's kpekus? wink
okay..I will insert my dick inside it grin wink
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
okay..I will insert my dick on it grin wink
good you said on. I go shit on .and you and your mama go eat am. It is called scatophila cool
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
good you said on. I go shit on .and you and your mama go eat am. It is called scatophila cool
I will thrust my dick inside your anus....and give you a fatal sweet pounding you will never forget in your life..you and your family will lick the thick paste of sperm, cum, shot and blood I have mixed out of your anus wink

1 Like

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I will thrust my dick inside your dog's anus....and give him a fatal sweet pounding he will never forget in his life.. me and my family will lick the thick paste of sperm, cum, shot and blood I have mixed out of your dog's anus wink
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 4:56am On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
oya..bend down and suck my dick like your life depends on it grin wink

1 Like

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
oya..bend down and suck my dick like your life depends on it grin wink
poor frustrated HIV homosexual. Na my dog preek you go suck today.
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
grin grin grin grin
AIDS carrier depressed jobless idiotic poverty-stricken fool...the only thing that can comeout of your decayed brain is for you to lure girls with fake giveaway.. to start giving you details of their vagina scent...you better submit your asshole for drilling and add a little meaning to your useless life grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Jayklefz: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
�� I don laugh tire
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I thought you were more crazy but you v seen your senior

4 Likes

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
grin grin grin grin
AIDS carrier depressed jobless idiotic poverty-stricken fool...the only thing that can comeout of your decayed brain is for you to lure girls with fake giveaway.. to start giving you details of their vagina scent...you better submit your asshole for drilling and add a little meaning to your useless life grin grin wink
same way I lured your mom and she infested my dog with an untreatable disease cheesy
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:

ah so you know I am actually crazy..I thought you don't know that I am a yabaleft escapee. Na to donate you those yabaleft mad men to use you cure conji
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Banilla: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:

I wanted to say this. Lol.
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
same way I lured your mom and she infested my dog with an untreatable disease cheesy
same way your AIDS carrier father use to fvck your anus...and make you to eat his excreta, drink his urine and suck on his cums..which you do cheerfully and with eagerness grin grin..gayman
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
same way my AIDS carrier father use to fvck my anus...and make me to eat his excreta, drink his urine and suck on his cums..which I do cheerfully and with eagerness grin grin..gayman
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
same way my dad lured me and fvcked my anus and he infested me with an untreatable disease cheesy
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I am a poor frustrated HIV homosexual. Na my dog preek I go suck today.
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
good you said on. I go shit on .and me and my papa go eat am. It is called scatophila cool
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
ah so you know I am actually crazy..I thought you don't know that I am a yabaleft escapee. Na to donate myself to those yabaleft mad men to use me cure conji
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Umbrateeth04 post=120032081][/quote]na this type of frustration I dey like give , e don reach to to copy my attacks. I go give u hot hot . Buy Data keep cool
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
na this type of frustration I dey like give , e don reach to to copy my attacks. I go give u hot hot . Buy Data keep cool
mumu...just as you are frustrated and depressed copying and editing my nuclear vawulence upon your rotten brain...you never see anything yet... jobless gayman grin grin
be like say the kpekus wey you jam damaged your brain beyond repair...check your threads everything is centered on kpekus...I go barb your rotten brain with acidic vawulence cool

1 Like

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
mumu...just as you are frustrated copying and editing my nuclear vawulence upon your rotten brain...you never see anything yet... jobless gayman grin grin
be like say the kpekus wey you jam damaged your brain beyond repair...check your threads everything is centered on kpekus...I go barb your rotten brain with acidic vawulence cool
na your mama kpekus wey i jam wey damage my brain. The smell was too fuckin pungent . Till now fungus still dey grow for the bedsheet wey she sleep. You must pay the prize for the damages your mom has caused
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by VawuIenceProMax: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Umbrateeth04 post=120031959][/quote]I go show u how homosexuals are treated cool
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I go show u how homosexuals are treated cool
I will show you how to fvck your fellow mans anus today...failure to do so.. me personally will kill you..as you are polluting the earth with your insignificant,inconsequential, meaningless existence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Geniuelander: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
na your mama kpekus wey i jam wey damage my brain. The smell was too fuckin pungent . Till now fungus still dey grow for the bedsheet wey she sleep. You must pay the prize for the damages your mom has caused

Umbrateeth04:
I will show you how to fvck your fellow mans anus today...failure to do so.. me personally will kill you..as you are polluting the earth with your insignificant,inconsequential, meaningless existence grin grin grin

Una two dey mardddd cheesy grin grin grin

Continue more Vawolence �
Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
grin grin cheesy severe case of psychosis...you must be high on your father's feaces to think you can penetrate my mama..I didn't know such a degenerate like you existed on NL faceless forum grin grin grin..well I am so happy for jaming you today...I will put you in your place and that is in the shithole were you belong...sad depressed dejected frustrated fools like you... use NL low budget forum to air their pains, agony and sorrow.
Your horseshit is synonyms to a useless quote of a jilted ugly incels..you know poverty stricken ugly incels like you who have been jilted by so many ladies turn out this way to start painfully typing useless quotes like this about women grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Country Hard, Ma Do 50k Giveaway. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE by Umbrateeth04: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
na consistent licking of your father's anus eating his EXCRETA, and guzzling on his cumshot. coupled with the fatal anal knacking you receive from your father on daily basis has damaged your brain grin grin
Na the fungus wey drop from your papa anus wey dey your bedsheet...I am sure you must have been suffering from severe leprosy as a result of that grin grin
I don't care if your brain is damaged..but I will make sure I add more damages to your already damaged brain grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? / PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage / This Is What I Notice About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.