Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? (37154 Views)

Ikeja Royal Families Unveil Tajudeen Muritala As New Monarch / Ikeja Royal Families Settle For New Monarch After 9 Years Of An Empty Palace / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by shedy03(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
I also wonder why Arab refugees don't go to those rich Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, UAE etc for asylum.

Instead they prefer America and Europe and they prefer dying on cold in the European borders just to gain access to Europe.
It's jihad, it's Islamization.
When they get access to the European/western nations, they settle and bear offsprings. They even get to marry the whites, and their offsprings surely will be Muslims. So they will multiply and many years ahead would claim and takeover the host nations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
EricSmallz:
I was watching a video on Facebook about some of the richest Princes in those Arab Contries, Especially the UAE region. I did my little research, I didn't get satisfactory Explanation.
I know even King's all over the World are usually very rich.

The Royals run a peculiar system. All Resources belongs to the Royals but they ensure every other citizens get a bite from the state resources. The Royals filled all key posts in the land but allow other citizen in too.

I know of Saudi Arabia, the Princes and Princess get as much as $30k monthly for upkeeps aside living in Rent free apartments and hefty financial gifts from the Government to keep them happy and contented .

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Otunbakayce: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
id4sho:

They are blacks, there's racism there too. The whites are far better in hospitality .
Historical, Arabs kept blacks slaves but they sent them back after their service .
Arabs were also the first to take slaves as war prize, as a matter of fact they exposed the whites to slave trading ventures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by JoeNL22(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Because they love these big fine girls below

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
shedy03:

It's jihad, it's Islamization.
When they get access to the European/western nations, they settle and bear offsprings. They even get to marry the whites, and their offsprings surely will be Muslims. So they will multiply and many years ahead would claim and takeover the host nations.

The same way Europeans entered Both and south America. Kill off a huge part of the Locals and claimed their Land.

Is that Christianization too?
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
visaclick:
all these analysis are just on paper bro, realistically Teslas are terrible with battery needing replacement in less than 3-4years so that means buying a second hand Tesla isn't an option. Google raw materials needed for batteries, it's aven more dangerous thank fosil fuel polution they are trying to cub.

The latest models of Tesla are competitive already with the standard ICE sedan. The main drawbacks are recharge time and the huge cost of a battery replacement. I agree with you that "all these analysis"(research and projections more correctly) are on paper but you know, ten years is a very long time technologically. Remember that just barely more than 20 years ago rotary phones were the only generally obtainable means of telecommunications.

visaclick:
Not to mention the other needs for oil. Gas, butimen which is the most important element in road construction is from crude oil which can't be replaced at anytime due to its cost compared to cement roads. Electricity is becoming even more expensive to generate lately the reason for high bills even at the West.

Once again you are right that crude oil feeds other needs/markets but by far the biggest market for crude oil is the ICE vehicle. There is simply no comparison between the demand for crude oil from the untold millions of ICE vehicles that are being driven in virtually every part of the world every second of the day to the occasional demand for butimen. Regarding demand for crude oil from electric power needs, it might interest you that in the industrialized nations some 20% of electric power is generated by nuclear power plants.

visaclick:
The same electric cars per charge is $10-$12 per charge for just a couple of mileage. Batteries especially litium dies after about 1000circles of charge how long does that translates to per year lest assume you don't go for any long travels. Electrical cars are the future but for now they are not completely reliable

Once again, in agreement, but in a decade this condition will almost certainly change. Just an aside, I came across some research from a group in China(if I remember correctly) that was able to increase the specific energy of batteries some 20 folds by suspending the metallic powder in graphite gels. I'm not sure though if their claims were reproduced by other independent groups and the reason why I bring this up is just to present an example of the activity being directed to the problems surrounding electric car batteries that you brought up, activity that could very easily start to change the game within five years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by KillamanJoe: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
You're joking right? These ppl have been producing oil since 1933. The royal family has not changed hands since. Money stays in one place and their system works wonders for them. To my mind. The Arad royals are the riches in the world. ARAMCO IS WORTH 7 TRILLION DOLLARS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Deepthoughts: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
I also wonder why Arab refugees don't go to those rich Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, UAE etc for asylum.

Instead they prefer America and Europe and they prefer dying on cold in the European borders just to gain access to Europe.
The answer is two folds,one the Arabs don't have so much love they only use Islamic religion for manipulations n exploitation,two some of those refugees are sponsored to gain access to the west to aid their jihad from within.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by themanderon: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
EricSmallz:

Hmmm. The country isn't their personal businesses. Crude oil or whatsoever the country has, when sold, the proceeds should go to the government cofers.
If the monies they lavish is suppose to be the common wealth of the people, how come they flaunt their wealth to the whole world? Shouldn't that be considered corruption?

The law applies to them differently and the states wealth is equivalent to their wealth. They are absolute monarchs and do not tolerate dissent.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Deepthoughts: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
EricSmallz:

Hmmm. The country isn't their personal businesses. Crude oil or whatsoever the country has, when sold, the proceeds should go to the government cofers.
If the monies they lavish is suppose to be the common wealth of the people, how come they flaunt their wealth to the whole world? Shouldn't that be considered corruption?
It's like you don't know much about the Islamic emirate system, please try to find out starting with northern Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by djseanjohn77: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
EricSmallz:

Corruption has a different definition from country to country - For instance, bidding for a project in Arab countries involves bidders settling their way or negotiation percentages (what we call bribery" is not bribery to them. Even before the project is executed, a "sponsor" citizen of high rank that made the project possible will collect a certain percentage ot the profit, he doesn't care if you run into debt eventually.

In Qatar for instance, all major projects belong to the Emirs, they give monthly stipends to their citizens from their gas and oil sales - to about 20k riyals (about 4 million naira) There total population is about 250 thousand. They also give a latest land cruiser to every citizen getting married and a house, that's their own part of the National cake. But the largesse is enjoyed by the Sheikhs and Emir. All individuals in the bloodline of the Emir are automatically sheiks (male) and sheikas (female), they get more benefits monthly and have numerous house helps.
If you divorce and remarry, you get the same benefits, but the wife may not marry again, and may not go out of the country. They have access to loans to the tune of 2 million riyals, that's about 400 million naira re-payable in 6 years with zero interest rate.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by LOVEGINO(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

They have crude oil.
They export crude oil
Nigeria also have crude oil and we also export crude oil. D devil wey dey punish Africa too strong.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
EricSmallz:

The wealth of a land is owned by the king.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by phillipsadeojo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lol. By default
phemmyfour:
Generational wealth. Check out countries that use Kings, Queens, Prince etc

By default all lands in the Country belong to their kingdom
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
morikee:

Shey na only Car dey use fuel ni there are other heavy duty equipment that still use fuel so fuel will still be use for over 200 years to come

In principle the same technology that powers automobiles can also be used in most of these heavy duty equipment. Sure, there will be some specialized applications that might demand the use of crude-oil derived power but that takes nothing away from the point, the crude oil market will be severely cropped.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by LoneWolf200(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Most of these arabs are into illegal business(most are drug barons/lords & into prostitution business) but they tend to disguise too mch.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Truthshscrazy: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kk oil money
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by warlordd(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
astonished:
And they are richer than Elon musk and other Forbes billionaire,

I read a documentary on why they are not listed as the most richest people or person on earth, despite their worth are far more than those listed by Forbes.

But there was a time Sultan of Brunei was listed as the richest man in the world.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by airsaylongcome: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
EricSmallz:

They OWN the country. Literally own everything about it. The oil is theirs to do as they please. The same way Niger Delta is under developed is the same way the Eastern province in Saudi is neglected and underdeveloped

1 Like

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by sultry69(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
SporaD8:

Oil dey your head well well.
Unlike Nigeria that juxtaposed different system of government yet can't boast of mastering one, theirs is strictly Monarchical. Couple with their religious belief - it is Haram to query their leaders hence these rulers enjoys liberty to amass wealth without scruitiny!
This is the correct answer for op question, oyel dey your head wella.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Horokrox: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
visaclick:
crude oil isn't loosing relevance even in 200years to come. Electrical cars are a joke, solar power supply is inconsiderably low compared to word energy demand. The minerals used in batteries and other stuffs are even more expensive and far more dangerous to mine so bro arabs will be on top as long as they are friends with USA
True! A lot of bullshit woke talk about "Green Energy" when these Europeans are still dependent on Fossil Fuels like Petroleum Natural Gas and Coals also some of these woke "scientists" try as much as possible to demonize Nuclear Energy which is much more efficient than Photovoltaics(Solar Panel System),Wind Turbine,etc undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Horokrox: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Alusiizizi:

200 years Many western nations plan to legislate ICE(Internal Combustion Engine) vehicles out of production by 2030, that's less than 7 years from now. Additionally, electric cars are now competitive against ICE cars in terms of horse power and mileage per recharge, add all this to the fact that very active research is being conducted not only to increase the specific energy of electric car batteries(for example, an aluminum based battery would theoretically store 3 times more energy than a lithium battery, the only problem is that a practical way to recharge aluminum batteries doesn't exist currently) but to decrease the charge time and it's not far-fetched to expect a complete phase-out of ICE cars within this decade.
I can bet you by 2040 most of these Western countries will still be using ICE for their cars morever being "woke" has nothing to do with the Reality of the limited Natural Resource Base of Rare Earth Metals on Earth are limited also the electrical charging stations will still be using electricity from Fossil Fuels same thing applies to Post-Transition metallic elements like Aluminum which has other common uses worldwide undecided
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by BreakingNews21: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
I don't know about all Arab countries but many researchers speculate that the House of Saud in Saudi Arabia are secretly descendants of Jewish tribes put in place by the British global colonial master and may not be related in direct bloodlines to Prophet Mohammed. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman recently gave Jared Kushner who is Jewish and son in law of the former president $2 billion dollars with no collateral or strings attached. Ponder on that for a minute.
Believe it or not there are pockets of abject poverty within the kingdom even with all these decades of oil wealth. As we say today there's no balance in this life.
As far as the United Arab Emirates they have an abysmal record of treating Asian and African immigrant workers like modern day slaves often taking away their passports, beating them or worse, and paying them subpar wages. And don't forget they allow alcohol which is supposed to be haram according to religious customs.
My point is greed on greed.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by franchasng: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Do you mean that the Arabs in middle east are Blacks?

Incase you don't understand what I wrote, let me repeat it again.

When you go to borders in European countries you will find White Muslim Arabs stucked in the cold there and hoping to gain access into Europe.

Now I said why don't they move to their Rich oil Arab nations like UAE, Kuwait, Saudi etc for asylum?
Typical Muslim person who takes Islam very serious is known for being overly wicked to others.

Raw Islam make people become wicked to fellow humans in the name of trying to adhere to core Islamic doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Alusiizizi(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
w
Horokrox:
I can bet you by 2040 most of these Western countries will still be using ICE for their cars morever being "woke" has nothing to do with the Reality of the limited Natural Resource Base of Rare Earth Metals on Earth are limited also the electrical charging stations will still be using electricity from Fossil Fuels same thing applies to Post-Transition metallic elements like Aluminum which has other common uses worldwide undecided

I think a good question to ask here is "Why the push to phase out ICE and fossil fuels?". The answer is just two words: Global Warming. The cost of unchecked use of fossil fuel is deemed to be too much to bear, compared with bearing the limitations of electric vehicles. But for the threat of global warming and run-away greenhouse effect no one would even be daydreaming about car batteries.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
id4sho:

They are blacks, there's racism there too. The whites are far better in hospitality .
Historical, Arabs kept blacks slaves but they sent them back after their service .
didn't whites keep black slaves too? Raped them etc ?
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Do you mean that the Arabs in middle east are Blacks?

Incase you don't understand what I wrote, let me repeat it again.

When you go to borders in European countries you will find White Muslim Arabs stucked in the cold there and hoping to gain access into Europe.

Now I said why don't they move to their Rich oil Arab nations like UAE, Kuwait, Saudi etc for asylum?
Mallam keep quiet! Why r u making it like though the Whites didn't do racism? Hiroshima n Nagasaki+ Jewish anihilation. Stop blindly sucking the ass of the white man
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by Carlylepneuma: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
They have a monarch system of government so do d math.
Re: Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? by LyfeJennings(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Oga keep quiet if you have not travelled.

Arab refugees are not black...they are as arab as the princes the OP is singing about.

He's right in a way
There's a caste system in Arab too
The Arab peninsula is quite racist too
For instance, Saudi is next door Yemen but a Saudi is regarded more Arab than Yemen
I mean they're more superior or should I say they see themselves more superior
The black Arabs are not really regarded in their society except U have wealth or influence
So he's right
It's easier to see Arabs refugees of colors than a pure White Arab breed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'ooni's Wives Can't Re-marry' / Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri / "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.