Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa (23569 Views)

NNPC Discovers Oil In North-east / NNPC Discovers Crude Oil, Gas in Bauchi State. VIDEO / Breaking News: Nnpc Discovers Crude Oil In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by ggood: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaofaba:
Good development....

Northern Nigeria to the world.

No more our oyel monopoly.

Patiently waiting for oil exploration in the North West.

North East and central has been represented.

I'm sure there's oil Bida, Niger State also.
Which Bida , Bida where I go this month? . Bida is desert there is no oil in such place , where you hardly humans
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Biodun556(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaofaba:
Good development....

Northern Nigeria to the world.

No more our oyel monopoly.

Patiently waiting for oil exploration in the North West.

North East and central has been represented.

I'm sure there's oil Bida, Niger State also.

There is crude oil in Benue and Kwara. I don't know what NNPC is waiting for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Misterone: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

How is the present constitution the reason for the poor standard of living in oil producing areas in Nigeria?
when others have a majority say in how your natural resources is utilised then no matter what you do, you will be an onlooker.
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by CheapHomes1: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Misterone:
when others have a majority say in how your natural resources is utilised then no matter what you do, you will be an onlooker.

You haven't answered the question. How is the present constitution the reason for the poor standard of living in oil producing areas in Nigeria?
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Koralords: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2023
obynzo:

My father dont have sense have sense
noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by lancxyy: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2023
patiently waiting for when they will discover uranium.
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Toks2008(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Are any of the states using their allocations purposefully?

Is that not why it is better for states to control their resources rather than getting crazy allocations?
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by CheapHomes1: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Toks2008:

Is that not why it is better for states to control their resources rather than getting crazy allocations?

You haven't answered the question. Are any of the states using their allocations purposefully? Simple yes or no
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Toks2008(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the question. Are any of the states using their allocations purposefully? Simple yes or no

These are two different things you are talking about.

Allocations are more susceptible to be looted. Don't you get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by CheapHomes1: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2023
Toks2008:

These are two different things you are talking about.

Allocations are more susceptible to be looted. Don't you get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Osariemen12: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

To be a class captain sef no easy... Go do am let see you too

Ozuor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Koralords:
noted

If you like edit my posts you still don't have sense and the point is clearly noted.
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by PropertyBuying(f): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Congratulations to all the Nassarawa Citizens. Check this in the other news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn2yZvLFOvI
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Toks2008(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

You should be wise to get your answers already.

Hell NO cos allocations are very easy to loot. Its not the same when you harness your own resources to build your state.

Corruption can never be wiped out but using your resources to build your state will have a greater impact.

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by 4ward4: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
arantess:

LOL

The SE has been existing for eons just like other regions.

What makes you think Biafra will not succeed if they go separate ways?

Every time north has this and that, the SE and other regions have this and that too

So many countries do not have what our individual regions have but are doing 500% more than all regions put together in nigeria

Make Una stop capping rubbish and die this careless talks

My post wasn’t made from those who can’t forecast . I see no reason why you need comment. IT is clearly shown you don’t know the strength and weakness of the SE. Take it or Leave it , the only region that will do exceedingly great after separation is the North, that is if the handle extremists properly
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by meobizy(f): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Soon every state of the federation will produce oil. A good situation if the country learned to refine the resource, however pollution levels would skyrocket. In Rivers State sometimes the air is unbreathable.
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by CheapHomes1: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Toks2008:

You should be wise to get your answers already.

Hell NO cos allocations are very easy to loot. Its not the same when you harness your own resources to build your state.

Corruption can never be wiped out but using your resources to build your state will have a greater impact.

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit

What makes allocations easy to loot? Who are those looting allocations? Why are allocations being looted instead of being used to build states and LGs?

How does "using your resources to build your state have a greater impact" than using allocations?

If allocations can be looted, is there any other thing that can't be looted? Is it the item that determines whether it will be looted or not?
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Misterone: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the question. How is the present constitution the reason for the poor standard of living in oil producing areas in Nigeria?
where in my comment did I say or insinuate the constitution is the cause of the poor standard of living in the oil producing areas? What I said is that with the preseent constitution, to those jubilating that they are now oil producing states are just wasting their time because the constitution does not give room for owners to manage their resources. I never said it is what make people poor . That is a different thing all together.
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by CheapHomes1: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Misterone:
where in my comment did I say or insinuate the constitution is the cause of the poor standard of living in the oil producing areas? What I said is that with the preseent constitution, to those jubilating that they are now oil producing states are just wasting their time because the constitution does not give room for owners to manage their resources. I never said it is what make people poor . That is a different thing all together.

Misterone:
Discovering oil in a state with the present constitution of Nigeria, does not put even a cup of garri on the table of its indigenes

I ask again...How is the present constitution the reason for the poor standard of living in oil producing areas in Nigeria?
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Osariemen12:
I've always believed that north central has more prospect when it comes to natural resources than southwest.

God bless Edo State, the richest state in Nigeria.

God bless south south, the breast that feed the rest of Nigeria.

Meanwhile, death to all Tinubu supporters, except Oshiomole.

death? because of politics?

I don't think your parents are alive
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by otukpoyam(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
ukenke:
This news is somehow.

No key words and numbers associated with oil discovery.

Like name of well, depth, thickness of oil formation, estimated volumes etc.

Sounds untrue unless they are hiding things.

Na cap. There's oil in the North, but it is definitely not in commercial quantities and uncomparable to what is in the south. This is pure propaganda, to steal more money and eat into the 13% derivation that the South has been enjoying for years. Na mostly ceremonial.
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by KnowAll(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
13% derivative scam to deny Rivers & Delta & Akwa Ibom d huge resources that they are getting.

Do you think everyone is happy as Wike dey launch project everyday.
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Osariemen12: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

death? because of politics?

I don't think your parents are alive

Take a stand. That's all needed from you. Support Tinubu and be among to benefit from the wishes for his supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by freemanq(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
I don't need need to exchange words with you because I don't know the region you came from. But soonest ur eyes will be open to the fact that some set of individual want everybody to just remain like dis, For how long?

4ward4:

You are shouting separate ways, have you drawn the logical conclusion and see who will be on serious disadvantage here. The wisdom in true leadership is to forecast exactly the future, your people should better think of a way to run an inclusive or propose for a regional government.
North have practically everything needed for a smooth running of its state, Agriculture, natural minerals, recently oil and man power.
Your region better use and harness the wealth of Northern Nigeria to their advantage.
Forecasting from a logical point, other regions will depend fully on North in some good years to come, the northerners haven’t foresee this yet, but this is fact .
Keeping up with the separate ways ideology will simply cage your 3rd to 4th generation who will be in Biafra land .
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by KnowAll(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company. Buhari’s Nepotism is beyond comprehension. Using our commonwealth to search for oil only in the Northern part of the country
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Misterone: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

I ask again...How is the present constitution the reason for the poor standard of living in oil producing areas in Nigeria?
stop asking stupid questions. Is it because I used garri as an illustration, it therefore meaning I am referring to food or poverty?
Look at the statement; "Discovering oil in a state with the present constitution does not put even a cup of garri on the table of its indigene". Where in this statement did I infere that the constitution makes the indigene poor? Where? What I meant was that with the present constitution government does not give the owners of the land payments as is done in country's where he who owns what is above also owns what is beneath.
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Osariemen12:

Take a stand. That's all needed from you. Support Tinubu and be among to benefit from the wishes for his supporters.

you're inconsequential, will all this your childish drama elect obi or defeat Tinubu

you that your prayer didn't elevate you from penury is hoping your curse will do anything

kid, when you leave your parents house you will get sense
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Roger3D(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
rpstar12:

Smart? And Africa is still backward with high level of terrorism
A million times smarter than you. That's why they're ruling over you and You're wailing on the internet
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Karlifate: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
lancxyy:
patiently waiting for when they will discover uranium.

cheesy grin

Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by CheapHomes1: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Misterone:
stop asking stupid questions. Is it because I used garri as an illustration, it therefore meaning I am referring to food or poverty?
Look at the statement; "Discovering oil in a state with the present constitution does not put even a cup of garri on the table of its indigene". Where in this statement did I infere that the constitution makes the indigene poor? Where? What I meant was that with the present constitution government does not give the owners of the land payments as is done in country's where he who owns what is above also owns what is beneath.

Who are the "owners of the land"? If you say the "owners of the land" do not get payments from govt as it is done in other lands, what does it result in and vice versa?

Misterone:
Discovering oil in a state with the present constitution of Nigeria, does not put even a cup of garri on the table of its indigenes

Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Fearyourcreator: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Osariemen12:

Ozuor.
Yeye
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Osariemen12: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

you're inconsequential, will all this your childish drama elect obi or defeat Tinubu

you that your prayer didn't elevate you from penury is hoping your curse will do anything

kid, when you leave your parents house you will get sense

Just take a position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? / Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / President Buhari Meets Dogara And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.