Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa (23566 Views)

NNPC Discovers Oil In North-east / NNPC Discovers Crude Oil, Gas in Bauchi State. VIDEO / Breaking News: Nnpc Discovers Crude Oil In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by arantess: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
4ward4:

My post wasn’t made from those who can’t forecast . I see no reason why you need comment. IT is clearly shown you don’t know the strength and weakness of the SE. Take it or Leave it , the only region that will do exceedingly great after separation is the North, that is if the handle extremists properly
LOL
Rubbish forecasting; just like the weather guys always forecasting amiss
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Osariemen12:

Just take a position.

kid cursing thinking that will dissuade people from voting their candidate

may you and your fourth generation to come life be like how peter obi run Anambra for 8yrs
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Napata77: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Oils will be discovered in the whole of the 36 state eventually tongue

Honestly my brother.

It won't surprise me if they find that the entire Nigeria is sitting upon an OCEAN of oil.
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by Osariemen12: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

kid cursing thinking that will dissuade people from voting their candidate

may you and your fourth generation to come life be like how peter obi run Anambra for 8yrs

Amen.

And may you and everything about you be managed the way Tinubu manages Lagos treasury.
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Osariemen12:

Amen.

And may you and everything about you be managed the way Tinubu manages Lagos treasury.

Amen
Re: NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa by rpstar12: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Roger3D:
A million times smarter than me. That's why they're ruling over me and I am wailing on the internet

Oh I see, don't worry, you will get sense in 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? / Court Summons Falana Over 'supermarket Judgment' Comments / APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.