Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook (60406 Views)

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox / Is School Really A Scam? See What I Saw In A Nur 2 Pupil Textbook / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2023
AndroidAI:
Hmmmm... This is sex education and there is nothing wrong with it. The reason we have a lot of vagabonds is because both school and parents are ashamed to talk about the very thing they do every night. Knowledge is power, and without it, our kids are lost and at the mercy of predators. If the children in question are at least 10 years of age, I see no wrong here. Say YES to sex education.

Shut up.

How is sex education about teaching your kids about how to masturbate.

How is sex education about teaching kids homosexuality.

Kids are meant to learn things that will improve their creativity not about homosexuality and masturbation.

All what was written in that book was BRAIN WASHING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by AndroidAI(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2023
Okonandmary:

Shut up.

How is sex education about teaching your kids about how to masturbate.

How is sex education about teaching kids homosexuality.

Kids are meant to learn things that will improve their creativity not about homosexuality and masturbation.

All what was written in that book was BRAIN WASHING.

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by when2(f): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

The truth burns the guilty.

Would you want your son to suffer for a woman who has been mounted and fvcked by many men?

I think you lack wisdom. Pls stop displaying your foolishness the more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by jeromestarks: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2023
when2:

I think you lack wisdom. Pls stop displaying your foolishness the more.
Can you truthfully answer the question?

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by falcon01: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

It's 14 years here..so you should have a problem with it... No vex..

We say yes to Lesbians act and No to both Gay acts ,Gay and lesbian marriages down here

Lobatan
first of all, The 14 years is for the government to decide and if its up to me I won't treat Homosexualityas a crime rather I'll treat it as a disorder. Secondly if its woman woman or man man it's all Gay.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Sirlins(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2023
End time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by rogsiu: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Hendrixky: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Make una shut up

What is so demonic here

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Robenna(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2023
Minjim:
1. It's obviously a foreign textbook.

2. It's sex education.

3. The purpose is for early awareness to prevent allowing kids from being exploited

4. Sex education helps even parents teach their children about sex with the right moderate words ( even though it difficult to be moderate when it comes to talking sex)

Bro what's your point now

5. It's better you tell your kids these things before they start happening than for them to discover it themselves ( from some paedophiles )

6. Civilization and democracy is a double edged sword. Don't be shocked
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Enddy50ty(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2023
End time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by FahBuLous: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2023
oz4real83:
Not only books, even cartoons nowadays are being used by the devil and his agents to indoctrinate people. Any cartoon my kids must watch must be the ones I have watched and totally understood the storylines and the language they used.
Which devil?
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Antoeni(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2023
the Author should be jailed
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by johnjose68: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
Op, you're helping them spread the news na

Anyways, the only way you can have pure children is when you marry a virgin woman.

A woman who has been mounted and fvcked by many men will definitely give birth to illegitimate children who will open their legs for many men before marriage.

Ladies are a copy of their mothers.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

This is the way i.pobians write and speak. A cretin and gremlin spotted!
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by pickatyouu: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2023
It's best they understand what is happening to them in a safe way before an opportunist takes advantage of their naive minds

I see nothing wrong in what the book teaches, I just do not want anyone to project the thought of homosexuals around my kids though. At least they will understand what their body is going through
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by FahBuLous: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2023
Y'all call the devil in everything, is he the one that wrote the book...

Wise up and grow up, all those devil shit is imaginary.

Humans are responsible for their actions, stop saying "the devil and his agents"
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by hollywater: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Who wrote the book? Stop blaming the White for everything that goes wrong in Africa.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Gabbriell: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Anyways, the only way you can have pure children is when you marry a virgin woman.

A woman who has been mounted and fvcked by many men will definitely give birth to illegitimate children who will open their legs for many men before marriage.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

e be like you don take over from mosdi
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by GloriousGbola: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Better do it the African way, do not teach your children about sex until their uncle/aunt molests them. Even then still do nothing, just cover it up until the children start practicing same on other children at which time you run to the pastor for deliverance

Problem solved.

Say no to sex education in any shape or form

Let children learn sex the way they learnt it in the old times, from watching their parents fking at night in the hut.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

How will you know she is a virgin?

If you take her to the hospital to carry out virginity test, will there be peace and trust in that house??

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by johnjose68: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

are you naked upstairs..?

who be this one? is this los Angeles...

free the nigha jooor..make him talk him mind..which way

Once a cretin always a gremlin. Tufiakwa lipsrsealed
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by spinna: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Nothing wrong here that i see.. I s natural for a teen or pre teen to be curious about their body .

This text is better than being raped or bullied into sex.. we can adopt it with an addition that sex is best left alone till after marriage

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Starzo: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Mrfksb1:
I think you've gone mad. You've been spilling this trash here on nairaland. Keep your opinion to yourself.

I guess your mom and sisters are useless stop making it seemed it's same everywhere.

The level of you guys dehumanising girls on this forum should be look at, you can't try this here in Los Angeles you'll be lock away for a long time.

You people should stop being stupid, if you're tired of life please take the suicide option. Go make money
He'll be locked away for what exactly?..for having an opinion online??

And is Los Angeles a standing of moral and decent living for any sane human?

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by jahsharon: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Mrfksb1:
there's no such book here in the US for kids.

It's fake, the front of the book should be shown.

I don't suppose gay or lesbian but hypocrisy is too much in Nigeria.

They claimed to know God by being Muslims and Christians in Nigeria but they've got wicked hearts.

Thank God I left that shithole

You are definitely a gay. Go ahead. You don't see such books in US, but you see it in Osogbo and Umuahia. Your head no correct.

You left shithole to be servants and slaves to white pigs. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by princeSammyz: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2023
For 10+ years or so. Book is What's happening to me? By Susan Meredith or so
https://www.amazon.com/Whats-Happening-Me-Susan-Meredith/dp/0794512674
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by traihit: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2023
AndroidAI:
Hmmmm... This is sex education and there is nothing wrong with it. The reason we have a lot of vagabonds is because both schools and parents are ashamed to talk about the very thing they do every night.

Knowledge is power, and without it, our kids are lost and at the mercy of predators. If the children in question are at least 10 years of age, I see no wrong here.

For those shouting about LGBTQ support, you forgot that the LGBTQ community were once children. I can assure you that in that class they already exist, but confused about what it is.

What better way to make them not feel alone or feel like an abomination if not education? We can't all be straight, no matter how hard we try.

If we had taken sex education seriously, there wouldn't be a lot of homophobes who are ignorant of how the human sexuality works.

To h*ll with you and the human sexuality gibberish you're talking about.

The most important about humans is who they decide to have s*x with right? And the right time to discuss that is when they have no understanding of life, no understanding of how the world works right?

If you want to be a homo, do that inside your chamber, no one's fighting you. Don't you think it's crazy for a hetero couple to come out and tell the world the sex styles the engage in? Why should I listen to a gay saying so?

You can be gay in private (if you like without shamefacedness) but manipulating children about sexuality is an evil that will hunt everyone of its supporter forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Starzo: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2023
Mrfksb1:
there's no such book here in the US for kids.

It's fake, the front of the book should be shown.

I don't suppose gay or lesbian but hypocrisy is too much in Nigeria.

They claimed to know God by being Muslims and Christians in Nigeria but they've got wicked hearts.

Thank God I left that shithole
You left the shithole and you're still fooling yourself on nairaland

Why not completely forget everything about the country and focus on wherever you ran to?

Funny thing is when the white people start dealing with you over there, you'll start crying and soliciting for support from those in the 'motherland'

Stupid fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:
Parents try your best to go through textbooks, storybooks, etc, before purchasing and placing them on your kids' hands.

Stuff that took parents decades to know anything about, their kids are already getting acquainted with them in a jiffy.

Can you imagine that they have jettisoned Civic Education for Masturbation!

As in, giving pupils Masturbation Education!

The Whites are trying mighty hard to infiltrate every mind and permeate every society with their godforsaken LGBTQA+!

May God protect our children from demonic exposures!

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

...and how do you see it?
What's the name of the book
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Enskynelson(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:
Parents try your best to go through textbooks, storybooks, etc, before purchasing and placing them on your kids' hands.

Stuff that took parents decades to know anything about, their kids are already getting acquainted with them in a jiffy.

Can you imagine that they have jettisoned Civic Education for Masturbation!

As in, giving pupils Masturbation Education!

The Whites are trying mighty hard to infiltrate every mind and permeate every society with their godforsaken LGBTQA+!

May God protect our children from demonic exposures!
You for upload the back of the book naw OP!

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

...and how do you see it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Sweetvie: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Mrfksb1:
I think you've gone mad. You've been spilling this trash here on nairaland. Keep your opinion to yourself.

I guess your mom and sisters are useless stop making it seemed it's same everywhere.

The level of you guys dehumanising girls on this forum should be look at, you can't try this here in Los Angeles you'll be lock away for a long time.

You people should stop being stupid, if you're tired of life please take the suicide option. Go make money
As in ehn
They're just too much on Nl
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by DesChyko: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2023
It's not a Nigerian book and isn't meant for the Nigerian society in the first place. Let's stop making a mountain out of a molehill. The book is highly regarded by the society it was written for. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Waec Examination Centre Number For Various School (internal) / School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) / Free Total Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.