Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook (60407 Views)

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox / Is School Really A Scam? See What I Saw In A Nur 2 Pupil Textbook / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by babz11(m): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:
Parents try your best to go through textbooks, storybooks, etc, before purchasing and placing them on your kids' hands.

Stuff that took parents decades to know anything about, their kids are already getting acquainted with them in a jiffy.

Can you imagine that they have jettisoned Civic Education for Masturbation!

As in, giving pupils Masturbation Education!

The Whites are trying mighty hard to infiltrate every mind and permeate every society with their godforsaken LGBTQA+!

May God protect our children from demonic exposures!

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

...and how do you see it?

This what Andrew Tate has been advocating for

The Matrix is Real
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Johnken1234: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2023
PROPEACE:
You guys should stop bringing these silly things here. Which book? What is the name of the book? You can't just bring a picture of one imaginary book and be disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by piyoo91: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Gadafii:
Una sure say righteousness get data, I never see him comment
lol..
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Minjim: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Sucre6:

If I see this thing in my kids book, I will take it to the school authority and ask them to pull it down, if they refuse, i will escalate it to PTA and have all kids withdrawn from such evil organization called school,
This isn't sex education, this is telling kids it's cool to masturbate, how's that sex education
u don't know that young mind is full of curiosity, they would like to experience things first hand, they would read this book and want to try mastubation, what good would these do to our young children?

Its obvious u don't have kids yet, don't worry, you will change this statement ones you have kids

The purpose of education is to equip you with necessary knowledge to overcome life challenges.
How to overcome them depends on your own personal decisions most times .

The book isn't telling kid to practice masturbation,(according to you) the book only explains what masturbation is and the benefits. (Forget about your religious believe when it comes to formal education)
Don't be a hypocrite. If you're a man, obviously you must have mastubated before.
If someone is doing it to a kid, the kid now has info that it's a sexual act.
This book is a foreign book that's why it's content are a bit extreme for us here to comprehend.
If you were in Europe or the US, you'll know their society has gone past all these.

And to answer your question, Yes I have two boys

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by PROPEACE: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Johnken1234 post=120017766][/quote]
So sad
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Sucre6: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Minjim:

The purpose of education is to equip you with necessary knowledge to overcome life challenges.

The book isn't tell kid to practice masturbation, according to you, the book only explains what masturbation is and the benefits.
Don't be a hypocrite. If you're a man, obviously you must have mastubated before.
This book is a foreign book that's why it content are a bit extreme for us here to comprehend.
If you were in Europe or the US, you'll know their society has gone past all these.

You obviously haven't read the book in real life, trust me your orientation go change, it encourages kids to practice sex, not about educating them about sex
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by piyoo91: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

shatap

they said zoo not shithole... stop confusing us
walai, oloriburuku full nairaland no be small, whc one is zoo and noth shithole ni tori olorun

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Mercury12(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2023
I'm not surprise undecided
We been saying same on this platform that there is an agenda.
Children are one of the many and even the most important of their targets..

Bestiality is also on their list. Soon they will start saying it is okay for humans to have sex with animals. undecided
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by boborosky(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2023
AndroidAI:
Hmmmm... This is sex education and there is nothing wrong with it. The reason we have a lot of vagabonds is because both schools and parents are ashamed to talk about the very thing they do every night.

Knowledge is power, and without it, our kids are lost and at the mercy of predators. If the children in question are at least 10 years of age, I see no wrong here.

For those shouting about LGBTQ support, you forgot that the LGBTQ community were once children. I can assure you that in that class they already exist, but confused about what it is.

What better way to make them not feel alone or feel like an abomination if not education? We can't all be straight, no matter how hard we try.

If we had taken sex education seriously, there wouldn't be a lot of homophobes who are ignorant of how the human sexuality works.

Did you actually read the content of that book ?
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Mercury12(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2023
poshestmina:
I miss the times the world was a bit sane. sad.
How do you expect the world to be okay when its at war. A lot of people don't realize that we are currently at war.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by FuckTheMod: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2023
when2:

One of the ways to identify a foolish person is when they open their mouth to spew rubbish.
He is somehow right.
Why should a high value man settle for a girl that has been passed around like football by various men?
Women control access to sex so if you're a SLÚT, it's absolutely your fault. You're LOOSE and you don't deserve a decent man.
IT'S USUALLY GREED THAT LEADS MOST GIRLS TO BECOMING WHOREṢ.

I don't respect girls with more than 2 BODYCOUNT and I can never ever commit truly and genuinely to them.
I hate used products
I hate leftovers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2023
These kind of topics are where you see how hateful, ignorant and uneducated the average Nigerian is, so many dumb people in this country.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Elidrisy20: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2023
May God protect us and our family, but this text book is not for naija
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Minjim:

The book isn't telling kid to practice masturbation,(according to you) the book only explains what masturbation is and the benefits. (Forget about your religious believe when it comes to formal education)
This book is a foreign book that's why it's content are a bit extreme for us here to comprehend.

And to answer your question, Yes I have two boys
The mentality of the people here is piss poor.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Pardon9ija: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2023
pls what is title of the book?
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by CheapHomes1: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Xiaohei:
The momentum of the LGBTQ campaign is astounding! The support it receives is incredible! The civil rights movement never got such support. The campaign against racism has never garnered such support either! In some establishments speaking against the LGBTQ movement is akin to committing a political or career harikari! Why drag children into this profanity? Shag a horse if you want. Hell, do whatever you like or want as adults! But please, leave our children out of it! Stop trying to indoctrinate and brainwash them with your LGBTQ nonsense! The devil is truly working overtime!

Bobo, you never see anything. Some children's cartoons are already having homosexual scenes and themes
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by CheapHomes1: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Minjim:

Did the book say anything about someone touching the kid or the kid doing the touching his or herself?

How is the book not telling kids to practice masturbate? If the book according to you is telling children the benefits of masturbation, is that not telling them to practice it?

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Iwoyomi: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2023
This live no balance again ooo
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by stasius: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Just proof read story books before giving them to your children.

The revolution is starting from children and they know once they catch them young then it is over for everyone.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Emeka71(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Xiaohei:
The momentum of the LGBTQ campaign is astounding! The support it receives is incredible! The civil rights movement never got such support. The campaign against racism has never garnered such support either! In some establishments speaking against the LGBTQ movement is akin to committing a political or career harikari! Why drag children into this profanity? Shag a horse if you want. Hell, do whatever you like or want as adults! But please, leave our children out of it! Stop trying to indoctrinate and brainwash them with your LGBTQ nonsense! The devil is truly working overtime!
I see nothing wrong in that because they are giving useful information.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by naturefellow(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Minjim:
1. It's obviously a foreign textbook.

2. It's sex education.

3. The purpose is for early awareness to prevent allowing kids from being exploited

4. Sex education helps even parents teach their children about sex with the right moderate words ( even though it difficult to be moderate when it comes to talking sex)

5. It's better you tell your kids these things before they start happening than for them to discover it themselves ( from some paedophiles )

6. Civilization and democracy is a double edged sword. Don't be shocked
good one

Have you seen Chucky (the series)? It's sponsored by GLAAD, the LGTBQ group.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by foxxydude: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with what is written in the book
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Isabi4lov: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by vta2008: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:
Parents try your best to go through textbooks, storybooks, etc, before purchasing and placing them on your kids' hands.

Stuff that took parents decades to know anything about, their kids are already getting acquainted with them in a jiffy.

Can you imagine that they have jettisoned Civic Education for Masturbation!

As in, giving pupils Masturbation Education!

The Whites are trying mighty hard to infiltrate every mind and permeate every society with their godforsaken LGBTQA+!

May God protect our children from demonic exposures!

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

...and how do you see it?

When things like this trend, it's just for outrage purposes. Important details like target audience will be left out because agenda just agend. I see nothing wrong here because this is most likely targeted at teenagers. If you people want to act like you didn't start masturbating as teenagers na una sabi.

Any small thing you people will start dragging LGBTQ people. LGBTQ yarns isn't targeted at straight folks but at people who are already feeling different from the norm and wondering what the hell is going on

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by oz4real83(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2023
FahBuLous:
Which devil?
anybody that is out to destroy or indoctrinate with negative principles is the devil
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by jeromestarks: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2023
NezzyMike:

Just like how your mumsy was mounted and fvckd before the man you call father begat you grin..it sounds good right? Learn to be productive son
On a contrary, my mom married my dad as a virgin and dad is always proud of saying it to anyone who cares to hear it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Badguy77(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2023
WTF!!!
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by maasoap(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Mrfksb1:
there's no such book here in the US for kids.

It's fake, the front of the book should be shown.

I don't suppose gay or lesbian but hypocrisy is too much in Nigeria.

They claimed to know God by being Muslims and Christians in Nigeria but they've got wicked hearts.

Thank God I left that shithole

You haven't, only if you knew.
And Nigeria is not a shithole, may be only the portion of an area occupied by your parents is the shithole
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Kaysalas(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2023
when2:

One of the ways to identify a foolish person is when they open their mouth to spew rubbish.
Very true, like you just did. wink
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by jeromestarks: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2023
SmartPolician:

Talk is cheap.

Where can you find virgins these days?

Even girls of 15 years have started having sex

I have to also mention that some girls are genuine victims of rape who are too shy to report the rapists.

When you're ready to marry, ready this careful.

If you're one of those who desire a pure and happy marriage which will last a lifetime, then you must desire a virgin woman.
Look for a virgin woman in the following places
1. Her father's house: Look for a family with a decent lifestyle where you live. Find a way to become friends with any of this family members. Observe the girl you want in this family and chat with her. Then go ahead to inform her parents of your intention to marry their daughter.
Happy home awaits you.

2. Through your friends: Ask your "bad boys" to tell you about any good girl in their neighborhood. Those bad boys know which girl is responsible and which girl is fvcked by boys. They know the bitches. So tell them you need a good girl who is pure and they will lead you directly to the door step of a true woman. Chat with her, go on a date and visit her family.
Happy home awaits you.

3. In prayers: You can do like my uncle who prayed for virgin and exactly one month later, a virgin walked up to him and asked him to help her carry some items she bought to take to school. They got talking and today, they are married happily. She was a virgin. He said that from her dressing he knew she was a virgin (decent, clean girl with a steady gait and a graceful walking posture).

If you want a serious relationship, never look for a girl in
a. University ( most of them are used by yahoo boys and they don't even know).
b. On social media ( most of them have guys they sex chat with and fvck.)
c. In church choir ( believe me or not, these girls are religious oloshos).
d. Hausa girls ( Their religion don't have problem with virginity. No teaching in their holy book which mandates you to marry a virgin so most of their girls do shitty things. Some get fvcked outside their house in the night by guys who rides motorcycles. They will sit in the dark and hide the guy inside that their big cloth. The guy will lick, finger, fvck and release. We see many of them here in sokoto).
d. Jobless girls looking classy. (No need for long story. You already know how she maintains her expensive lifestyle)
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by koby86: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:
Is this not what Fayemi's wife was advocating?
Dem never teach children maths and productive science na yeye "sex education" be her headache.
No wonder she no quick see husband na her junior wey just pity am

Are you saying governor fayemi wife senior him
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Yankee101: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Develop wholesome local textbooks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) / List Of Waec Examination Centre Number For Various School (internal) / Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Steps Out In Style (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.