Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook (60342 Views)

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox / Is School Really A Scam? See What I Saw In A Nur 2 Pupil Textbook / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by zedegit: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:
Parents try your best to go through textbooks, storybooks, etc, before purchasing and placing them on your kids' hands.

Stuff that took parents decades to know anything about, their kids are already getting acquainted with them in a jiffy.

Can you imagine that they have jettisoned Civic Education for Masturbation!

As in, giving pupils Masturbation Education!

The Whites are trying mighty hard to infiltrate every mind and permeate every society with their godforsaken LGBTQA+!

May God protect our children from demonic exposures!

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

...and how do you see it?

With this, humanity has gone to the dogs.

They want to portray sexual attraction to same sex as okay.

Nonsense. Me love want to sleep with my own gender, not when I'm not mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by bfeather1: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2023
It's unfortunate how Nigerians are so quick to reject the western child education. Nobody wants to say the better truth. We can't even fix our country and culture, how do you think people won't move along with the west. Tell them to fix the country's values, culture, education, security and no one would be exposed to the dangers of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Sweetvie: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2023
Gadafii:
Una sure say righteousness get data, I never see him comment
grin grin
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by GeneralBuhari: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2023
The End time is here.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Alpharey: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Gadafii:

Be your brother's keeper. Send him data. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by DesChyko: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:

What's the name of the book

What's happening to me by Susan Meredith
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Alpharey: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
GeneralBuhari:
The End time is here.

Are you ready?
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Sweetvie: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
It's called sex education smiley grin
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Aw6793: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2023
What is the name of the text book
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by DesChyko: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Antoeni:
the Author should be jailed

Why exactly?
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by DestinyNigga: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Wahala
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by GreatAchiever1: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Since the rise of women's libration and feminism in that side, just expect anything that is against nature. If they want to tarnish the morales and values their founding fathers stood for, na them sabi.
The annoying thing is that it's now creeping it's way into our country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by SmartPolician: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
Op, you're helping them spread the news na

Anyways, the only way you can have pure children is when you marry a virgin woman.

A woman who has been mounted and fvcked by many men will definitely give birth to illegitimate children who will open their legs for many men before marriage.

Ladies are a copy of their mothers.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Talk is cheap.

Where can you find virgins these days?

Even girls of 15 years have started having sex

I have to also mention that some girls are genuine victims of rape who are too shy to report the rapists.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by WhisperedNoise: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Anyways, the only way you can have pure children is when you marry a virgin woman.

A woman who has been mounted and fvcked by many men will definitely give birth to illegitimate children who will open their legs for many men before marriage.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

I want to ask a few sincere questions o. Please don't be offended:

- Are you a teenager?
- Are you a jambite?
- Did a jilt you?
- Do you intend to stop constituting public nuisance?
- When will you grow?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by DesChyko: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Mrfksb1:
there's no such book here in the US for kids.

It's fake, the front of the book should be shown.

That's why it pays to be a reader. One look and I recalled seeing the review of this book somewhere.

That book is written by a US author, Susan Meredith. The title is What's happening to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by AndroidAI(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2023
traihit:

To h*ll with you and the human sexuality gibberish you're talking about.

The most important about humans is who they decide to have s*x with right? And the right time to discuss that is when they have no understanding of life, no understanding of how the world works right?

If you want to be a homo, do that inside your chamber, no one's fighting you. Don't you think it's crazy for a hetero couple to come out and tell the world the sex styles the engage in? Why should I listen to a gay saying so?

You can be gay in private (if you like without shamefacedness) but manipulating children about sexuality is an evil that will hunt everyone of its supporter forever.

Another homophobe spotted. If you were properly educated like those kids, you wouldn't have turn out this way.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Johnken1234: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2023
This is the book in question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by ShaqFu: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Imagine the nonsense. This is how they start by imprinting ideas in the minds of kids. Whoever wrote that book should be called to answer for the nonsense inside the book. This is uncalled for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Father4all: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2023
And yet, some stupid Africa worshipped this so called white people
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by onojaford(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Minjim:
1. It's obviously a foreign textbook.

2. It's sex education.

3. The purpose is for early awareness to prevent allowing kids from being exploited

4. Sex education helps even parents teach their children about sex with the right moderate words ( even though it difficult to be moderate when it comes to talking sex)

5. It's better you tell your kids these things before they start happening than for them to discover it themselves ( from some paedophiles )

6. Civilization and democracy is a double edged sword. Don't be shocked

Your six points are valid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by onojaford(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2023
Sucre6:

If I see this thing in my kids book, I will take it to the school authority and ask them to pull it down, if they refuse, i will escalate it to PTA and have all kids withdrawn from such evil organization called school,
This isn't sex education, this is telling kids it's cool to masturbate, how's that sex education
u don't know that young mind is full of curiosity, they would like to experience things first hand, they would read this book and want to try mastubation, what good would these do to our young children?

Its obvious u don't have kids yet, don't worry, you will change this statement ones you have kids
Have you or have you not masturbated before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by TimT: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

See this slowpoke...
How I wish in years to come, you can look back at this rubbish you typed up there ....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by petermichaels(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2023
ONE WHO IS ALREADY MARKED FOR DOOM OR HEADING THAT DIRECTION, WILL NEVER SEE SENSE IN WHAT EVER YOU WANT THEM TO SEE THAT AINT RIGHT. PRAY THEY DONT CONFUSE YOU WITH THEIR LIES. GOD SAVE OUR CHILDREN.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Throwback: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2023
falcon01:
I have nothing against Gay people, and I believe every body has the Right to be with who they want to be. That been said, I feel there's a Gay Agenda due to the way it's been pushed, when I watch movies I see it, Cartoons I see it, Social Meida, Music Video, memes, skit, almost as if its something ok, it feels weird to me haba! I will not normalise it sorry if you are Gay but No! I won't see it as normal. This is how it starts then every f*cked up individual will come out and also want to be Accepted, I won't tell my son its Normal to love Another guy No its Not, its either a deformity or an orientation that was Pushed to you by media or friends or society, There's a line that should be drawn in order to maintain Sanity.

You have said all that needs to be said.

Until a male can biologically reproduce with a male, ditto for females, there is nothing normal about it.

It is a freak of nature and also a groomable orientation.

But I would never support any violence or discrimination against such people for functions or responsibilities that do not relate to the sexual.

Marriage is between a man and a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by advanceDNA: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Gadafii:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by NezzyMike: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

The truth burns the guilty.

Would you want your son to suffer for a woman who has been mounted and fvcked by many men?

Just like how your mumsy was mounted and fvckd before the man you call father begat you grin..it sounds good right? Learn to be productive son

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by PROPEACE: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2023
You guys should stop bringing these silly things here. Which book? What is the name of the book? You can't just bring a picture of one imaginary book and be disturbing us.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Sucre6: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2023
onojaford:

Have you or have you not masturbated before?

I don't have need to masturbate, masturbation is for low life retards, I have needs my girl friends that meets my needs at any point
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by olasquare: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2023
the world is ruled by people who have intentions to contradict everything Godly principle. and they have made themselves powerful with riches and top government positions. it amuses me how they antagonize polygamy but evangelize lesbianism and gay rights. I want to know which sounds sensible between the two?

none of us is a saint though, we shouldn't because of this indulge in sodomy....but the world enjoys all kinds of extreme immorality these days. it's a new culture you dare not criticize especially on social media because u will be systematically picked at. they pick at your biz. pick at u when u apply for visa and etc. such is their power. they ruled the world now. they have so many disciples who for the benefits of overflow cash they give them don't care about their souls or after life; they just want to stick to the agenda and attack you for attacking their sodomy. they try to suppress other voices like not wanting to hear about Jesus Christ but play the victims all the time because they own mainstream media outlets and governmental tools to reach anyone and anywhere. Jesus Christ said all these and so we are not scared. the gates of hell won't prevail. as u rightly said, parents needs to be involved in their children curricular activities

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by ogbongenet: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2023
If you need the front page of the book,I will get it for you
Mrfksb1:
there's no such book here in the US for kids.

It's fake, the front of the book should be shown.

I don't suppose gay or lesbian but hypocrisy is too much in Nigeria.

They claimed to know God by being Muslims and Christians in Nigeria but they've got wicked hearts.

Thank God I left that shithole

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) / Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Steps Out In Style (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.