Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) (7655 Views)

Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by tctrills: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Golan007:

When did you reach US?
oh you think everyone must be poor and hungry like you? Oga please don't lie. Obama never in his political career used a teleprompter to answer questions. You don't need to be dishonest to support your candidates.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by JoeNL22(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Golan007:

You are Igbo.
I am yoruba.
My name is Ifeoluwa OSHO.
That's me below

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Obaaderemi2: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
plaindealer:

Beats me why you people are never shameless to display your ignorance on the internet for the world to see.

This is Senator and candidate Obama on the campaign trail in 2008 before becoming the president with teleprompters in his face.

The whole of SE really can't be this shallow, ignorant and backward, it's really sad and scary.

Maybe if Obi starts using teleprompters too, his speeches will be more well delivered. He is not eloquent. Refer to his debate with Shettima. Obi was poor that day.

When Obama launched his campaign in 2007,
he used teleprompters.
He frequently
addressed audiences off the cuff but almost
always delivered the big speeches of his
campaign from teleprompters — at the time
making him appear more presidential, if
voters noticed at all.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by gaby(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
tempest01:

It is a dialogue not a speech. That is what is wrong.

I hear you.

He was dialoguing from a teleprompter.

I still see nothing wrong in him using a teleprompter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Ttooyy12345: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Also, curiously, the people at the even were mostly members of his team and so no external people were allowed into the hall to ask questions. See the teleprompters below...[/quote]

Na wa o, the OP sounds like he was present at d venue

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by ElSudani: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
JoeNL22:

Must all obi supporters be biafra or igbos?.
Try and reason sometimes. You can't get it right all the time. But you can learn from people most of the time. Nobody hates Tinubu, we are just saying, based on some of his shortcomings, his not fit, mentally and physically to take on the govt job. If he ran 16 yrs ago. We will say another thing.
Do you see other presidential candidates use Teleprompters all the time?
Please let's be reasonable.

What exactly is wrong with a teleprompter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Obaaderemi2: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
JoeNL22:

Exactly.
You rarely see him holding a paper. Everything na from his head
This is a lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by TheChameleon: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:
Obama must be a blockhead and Obi is a greater orator in that case.

All the useless flat heads who were abusing him before your comment are the reason why Nigeria is in such a sorry state.

It's shameful they too will call themselves "graduates" after finishing from miracle centers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by tempest01(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

Obama that took a teleprompter to a primary school.

You guys are blockheads.

You are dense. You can use a teleprompter when giving a speech or addressing people. Not during a campaign, a town hall, a dialogue or debate.

Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Sannisege: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2023
Conner44:

Have you ever seen Peter Obi using a teleprompter before during this campaign season?

Ozuo urchinus angry
that’s why his speeches are so empty and childish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by TheChameleon: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2023
plaindealer:
Bombshell because of the common teleprompter that the rest of the world uses daily?

This is why these ignorant and unintelligent village illiterates cannot be members of any sane and orderly society, they are just backward, primitive and mentally crippled.

Who swear for these obi pandora olodo Igbos?

. grin grin

When you see the way the okoros are writing on this thread, you will know why the SE is a sorry pig sty without any hope of development .

Seems the low IQ might be hereditary and maybe even contagious there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by lexxwiz(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Our Nyamirin sit at home Zombipigs are a cursed tribe
They suddenly become coward and helpless against only one person that's dictating when to sit at home or go out
But they show their fake muscle against Asiwaju as if Asiwaju is responsible for their miserable lives

Circling of pictures never start today
Infact you are going to circle Asiwaju pictures for the next 8 years

Your forefathers did same for Obasanjo

Them yab baba gara gara, you yab a full tribe. Everyone can actually see how miserable you’re atm. When insult don dey pain person, the person go begin fight.

Igbos are not the genesis of your frustration, I repeat, igbos are not the genesis of your frustration. Find cure fast, na market remain for you to enter: Find cure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2023
This people are too timid

He assigned and delegated people to answer questions they accused him

Obi did same thereafter they kept mute

When has teleprompter becomes a crime?

When you have so much to discuss, teleprompter can be used to give you your bullet points for the speech

You guys should grow up please

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2023
lexxwiz:

Them yab baba gara gara, you yab a full tribe. Everyone can actually see how miserable you’re atm. When insul don dey pain person, the person go begin fight.

Igbos are not the genesis of your frustration, I repeat, igbos are not the genesis of your frustration. Find cure fast, na market remain for you to enter: Find cure.

You're the one with see empty head

when has teleprompter become a crime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by kushercain: 12:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Tingotoe:
And what's so special about an Ibo man?

You tell us undecided

Mofo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Ancestortinubu: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Yoruba moslem man and wide loud mouth.

quote author=Tingotoe post=120005809] And what's so special about an Ibo man?[/quote]
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Indispensable85(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2023
plaindealer:

Beats me why you people are never shameless to display your ignorance on the internet for the world to see.

This is Senator and candidate Obama on the campaign trail in 2008 before becoming the president with teleprompters in his face.

The whole of SE really can't be this shallow, ignorant and backward, it's really sad and scary.

You can't educate these guys. It's just a waste of time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by JoeNL22(m): 12:45am On Jan 14, 2023
ElSudani:

What exactly is wrong with teleprompter?
Nothing is wrong with it. But can he speak from his heart?
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Indispensable85(m): 1:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Normally, apart from a few, the igbos are naturally a dull set of people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Conner44: 1:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Sannisege:
that’s why his speeches are so empty and childish.

Shhhhhh lipsrsealed

The problem is from your head. You don’t have a fully functional brain to comprehend what he says. You are the problem and not Peter Obi. wink
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Shokoloko(f): 1:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Indispensable85:
Normally, apart from a few, the igbos are naturally a dull set of people.

You took me on a wild goose chase undecided. I went looking for a source for your claim and found the opposite
Please Nigeria is one- we cannot be hating ourselves. Hate only destroys
https://newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by GeneralPula: 2:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Shokoloko:

You took me on a wild goose chase undecided. I went looking for a source for your claim and found the opposite
https://newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/
If Igbos are intelligent, their region wouldn’t be in jeopardy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by plaindealer: 2:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Shokoloko:

lmao @ igbo are intelligent..

Ordinary teleprompter still dey shakara you in this digital age of 2023, igbo land is under terrorist control, all igbo man and woman willingly submit to and live under brutal and violently terrorist enforced set at home regime, the S is the poorest, the most backward and unproductive region in Nigeria, you kill and slaughter yourselves every day for fun.... grin grin

Who dash you intelligence?

When God dey distribute intelligence, una dey ESN camp inside bush..

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Ikpaitid: 2:43am On Jan 14, 2023
Walk slowly to the lagoon and jump into it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Shokoloko(f): 3:01am On Jan 14, 2023
plaindealer:

lmao @ igbo are intelligent..

Ordinary teleprompter still dey shakara you in this digital age of 2023, igbo land is under terrorist control, all igbo man and woman willingly submit to and live under brutal and violently terrorist enforced set at home regime, the S is the poorest, the most backward and unproductive region in Nigeria, you kill and slaughter yourselves every day for fun.... grin grin

Who dash you intelligence?

When God dey distributes intelligence, una dey ESN camp inside bush..

grin grin

http://databod.com/nigerian-state-competitive-index/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/killing-fields-1525-nigerians-killed-in-six-weeks-of-2021/

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by plaindealer: 3:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Shokoloko:

http://databod.com/nigerian-state-competitive-index/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/killing-fields-1525-nigerians-killed-in-six-weeks-of-2021/

What is wrong with this ipob and his sit at home rubbish...

Ain't you supposed to be inside but with your ESN and UGM gang, slaughtering and beheading Igbo people?

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by 2016v2017: 3:17am On Jan 14, 2023
mobilemaniac:
Thiefnubuu is empty brained and his followers are very well aware. They just would rather have a half-dead man there than vote an Igbo man.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by 2016v2017: 3:19am On Jan 14, 2023
derecho:
This election has exposed how empty Tinubu is.

The guy just dey do gragra
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:26am On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Our Nyamirin sit at home Zombipigs are a cursed tribe
They suddenly become coward and helpless against only one person that's dictating when to sit at home or go out
But they show their fake muscle against Asiwaju as if Asiwaju is responsible for their miserable lives

Circling of pictures never start today
Infact you are going to circle Asiwaju pictures for the next 8 years

Your forefathers did same for Obasanjo
Why you guys are silly, tomorrow you claim you know politics, Obi supporters are attacking Tinubu instead
of Yoruba tribe thats is why they're winning many Yorubas to support Obi, while Tinubu supporters rather than focusing on Obi, they are attacking Igbo tribe, you guys better tell Tinubu to stop wasting money campaigning in South-east, because he will get nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Shokoloko(f): 3:32am On Jan 14, 2023
plaindealer:

What is wrong with this ipob and his sit at home rubbish...

Ain't you supposed to be inside but with your ESN and UGM gang, slaughtering and beheading Igbo people?

grin grin

I am as perplexed as you. We will let the UGM Gang/ ESN/ Ebubeagu members answer this question
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Akanbimi: 3:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Bunch of illiterates everywhere. When did using a Teleprompter become a fraud. Zombi people with funny ideas. How many world leaders have used telepromters?
Go school, una go vex.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by SmartPolician: 3:52am On Jan 14, 2023
Lipscomb:
I hate the fact that illiterate is getting too much here.using teleprompter isn't a crime

You don't know the meaning of illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. / Obasanjo Begs Boko Haram Leader's Family For Forgiveness / Igbos Have Acquired About 73 Percent Of Landed Property In Abuja – El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.