Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) (7653 Views)

Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Obaaderemi2: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
Atleast we know the intention of why Obi want to be a president, a good candidate contesting for president should have some little points on his head for having that zeal to become the president. Let him come for debate so that we can hear those points, we are talking about the future of this country and you guys seem not to get what the sensible Nigerians are asking for.
They're several instances where Tinubu had addressed the audience to share some of his plans. He has made clear the intention why he wants to be president. About the debates, I don't know why he is not ready to take part.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by nnamdi640: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Show me where you saw this fallacy from?

Call it anything you want, but that still remain the fact. Even in USA debate is used to test your ability, in Uk, it is mandatory.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by nnamdi640: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
They're several instances where Tinubu had addressed the audience to share some of his plans. He has made clear the intention why he wants to be president. About the debates, I don't know why he is not ready to take part.
I watch almost all his campaign, what he does is to insult his opponents, maybe you are referring to the one he did in London where he allocated the questions they asked him to different people to answer.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
Call it anything you want, but that still remain the fact. Even in USA debate is used to test your ability, in Uk, it is mandatory.

Debate is not mandatory anywhere.

Just show me links, and stop using words of mouth as facts.

Show me a credible link, or even a link to an opinion article.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
accent has nothing to do with ability to fix a country. Tell your master to come for a debate let us just hear small point from him not allocating to people to answer for him.

Look at this hypocrite.

So, you say accent has nothing to do with fixing a country?

The same you who is putting a lot of value in townhall interviews as if they would fix a country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by nnamdi640: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2023
WantsandMore:
interesting…& what is this thing sensible Nigerians are asking for that can’t be made more efficient with technology ehn? Abi you Dey whine me?
Let him come for debate let hear what he has up in the brain. Technology is good but we want a sound person with sound brain, not the person running away from debate or allocating the questions they asked him directly to different people to answer.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by frank317: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Tingotoe:
And what's so special about an Ibo man?
Nothing really... I just wonder why common igbos give u guys sleepless nights... Ur focus on igbos make them seem special
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Obaaderemi2: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Because debates are worthless.

The people who need debates are Obi, Sowore, and the others, because debates help the undecided to make up their minds.

We should be careful when we defend these thieves calling themselves politicians. We said Buhari didn't need to do debates then. Some actually said if he presented a NEPA bill they would still vote for him. The man turned out a collosal failure. Why can't Tinubu take part in a debate to outline his plans on TV to the masses? It will renew people's hope for the future. As it is now, Nigerians are just drifting. If we excuse these politicians when they act irresponsibly then they're going to just go on taking us for granted.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by nnamdi640: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Look at this hypocrite.

So, you say accent has nothing to do with fixing a country?

The same you who is putting a lot of value in townhall interviews as if they would fix a country?

Am sure you don't know the meaning of hypocrite. Just tell him to come for debate, let weight his own points with others, that is what a sensible person will do, in Uk it is mandatory, why is he running away. All he does is to insult his opponents in almost all his campaign he has done
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by WantsandMore: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
Let him come for debate let hear what he has up in the brain. Technology is good but we want a sound person with sound brain, not the person running away from debate or allocating the questions they asked him directly to different people to answer.
haha…Omo…You mean aside your opinion there isn’t a better way to go about this?
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by nnamdi640: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Debate is not mandatory anywhere.

Just show me links, and stop using words of mouth as facts.

Show me a credible link, or even a link to an opinion article.
Ok, it is not mandatory, but you will agree with me that all he does is to insult his opponents in all his campaign.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by nnamdi640: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2023
WantsandMore:
haha…Omo…You mean aside your opinion there isn’t a better way to go about this?
Are you trying to cover for someone that doesn't care whether you exist or not
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by WantsandMore: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
Are you trying to cover for someone that doesn't care whether you exist or not
But that’s not the argument? Answer the question please.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by nnamdi640: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2023
WantsandMore:

But that’s not the argument? Answer the question please.
Which better way do you think, if the person that want to be president can't come out openly to debate with his opponents so that he can state the reason why he want to be the president.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by WantsandMore: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
Which better way do you think, if the person that want to be president can't come out openly to debate with his opponents so that he can state the reason why he want to be the president.
ok, you r right. Damn.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by lwisee: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2023
Conner44:

Have you ever seen Peter Obi using a teleprompter before during this campaign season?

Ozuo urchinus angry

Obi is empty stop, when he speaks it clearly shows that he can't manage a complex entity like Nigeria. The next president might consider Obi as the minister of state for Labour.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Obaaderemi2: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
I watch almost all his campaign, what he does is to insult his opponents, maybe you are referring to the one he did in London where he allocated the questions they asked him to different people to answer.
Where did he insult his opponents? And are you sure his opponents are not insulting him too?
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by azpekuliar: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
Years and years of heroine use has rendered him almost a vegetable.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by nnamdi640: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Where did he insult his opponents? And are you sure his opponents are not insulting him too?
That means you don't watch or listen to your master campaign. You hard see Obi calling Thievenubu in his campaign. In one of Thievenubu campaign he said it his an insult to call Obi's name, yet in another campaign, he was just busy calling Obi as if Obi collected his wife.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by azpekuliar: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

All he does in his campaign is shout Obi! Obi! Obi! Oo.. Warehouse economist.. while Obi sticks to the issues and does not even mention Tinubu’s name once.
I thought he said in Warri that he cannot mention Obi’s name shey na statistics we go chop. Why e com dey mention in name now?
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Obaaderemi2: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2023
azpekuliar:

All he does in his campaign is shout Obi! Obi! Obi! Oo.. Warehouse economist.. while Obi sticks to the issues and does not even mention Tinubu’s name once.
I thought he said in Warri that he cannot mention Obi’s name shey na statistics we go chop. Why e com dey mention in name now?
Indeed.

Obi has been talking about Tinubu. This is politics. That's how politicians roll and your obi is not different.

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Obaaderemi2: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
That means you don't watch or listen to your master campaign. You hard see Obi calling Thievenubu in his campaign. In one of Thievenubu campaign he said it his an insult to call Obi's name, yet in another campaign, he was just busy calling Obi as if Obi collected his wife.
Go and sit down. He is only giving Obi, your slave master, a dose of his own medicine.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by azpekuliar: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Indeed.

Obi has been talking about Tinubu. This is politics. That's how politicians roll and your obi is not different.

A shade is not mentioning Tinubu by name. He can make a veiled reference to Tinubu, but Tinubu descends to gutter levels.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by nnamdi640: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Go and sit down. He is only giving Obi, your slave master, a dose of his own medicine.
Is that what a candidate that want to move the country forward supposed to be doing? Please, Nigeria future matter more that this hate politics he is playing. Sentiment apart, APC messed our economy up and don't tell me that Tinubu will be different because if truly he has what it takes, he would have sold part to the government he brought in, that would have been a stepping stone.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by MarketForces: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Realist12:
Some people are dumb , this is a standard practice everywhere in the world. Tinubu isn't hiding the fact that he's using a teleprompter why is the OP sounding like he made a discovery ?

He's the city boy for a reason.
Thank God Tinubu even made y'all know what's a teleprompter
OP is a village man .

The guy is intelligent but has passed his prime. It's so bad now that even to reply Atiku and Obi during his rally in ekiti, he had to read it from a prepared text. It simply means that currently, the intellect of Tinubu is simply that of his handlers. We do not want another presidency by proxy.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
It has nothing to do with region. Stop defending rubbish. A good candidate contesting for president should have some little points on his head for having that zeal to become the president. Let him come for debate so that we can hear those points, we are talking about the future of this country and you guys seem not to get what the sensible Nigerians are asking for.
he doesn't owe you anything. He can decide to sleep from now till election it's none of your business. If you don't like his campaign style go and vote another person. He has chosen not to pleasure clowns and fools parading themselves as journalists if you don't like it cry and vote whomever you want. In fact, he can decide to masturrbate on live television and belch and scream fucck nyamiris there's nothing you can do about it. Cry if you want nobody cares. It's his campaign. You don't dictate to him how he should run it. If you think you have a say why not go and meet him and command him to do it how you want? You see? Your opinion is useless and worthless
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
It would have been a crime, assuming Obi was the one using it. Beside, tell Thievenubu to come to debate with other opponents if truly he knows what he is doing. They are about to sell another Buhari pro max to you guys
if Obi even knew what a teleprompter is you people will be all over the place heaping praises on him claiming he's the most civilized and the most advanced who is bringing first world technology to the country. Your Peter Obi doesn't even know what teleprompter is or how to use it. The guy is just empty. He couldn't even say why he wanted to be president. He was busy talking about Bangladesh. If Tinubu stoop as low as being in the same room with Peter Obi for discussion I will immediately stop supporting him. Peter Obi who went on video to declare NNPC was lying about our fuel consumption just because Pakistan is not consuming the same volume of fuel as what NNPC said we said we were consuming, why should anyone take such shallow minded dull person seriously?
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by sunboy(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:
Obama must be a blockhead and Obi is a greater orator in that case.

An average Obi supporter is just following a band wagon effect, so I stop commenting on their posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdi640:
Am sure you don't know the meaning of hypocrite. Just tell him to come for debate, let weight his own points with others, that is what a sensible person will do, in Uk it is mandatory, why is he running away. All he does is to insult his opponents in almost all his campaign he has done

You too join politics na, and go for townhall meetings.

You can't force a man to attend something that is not mandatory.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by snowball11(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
According to Dino Melaye: "OLODO!" cheesy
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by oyatz(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
JOemmy:
This man is just too old for the job he is seeking for I don't know why some nigerians supporting this man are so determined to render this country useless? Tinibu is over 80yrs old his brain capacity have been reduced drastically there's absolutely no way he can function optimally like when he was the governor of lagos state years ago.

Support your preferred candidate who doesn't use anything and leave other citizens alone.
Re: Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) by sunboy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Obama didn’t use teleprompter when he was running for president, I stand to be corrected. However, Obama can speak in public and address people without licking the microphone or murmuring some strange Agabdo language like Bulabulabluu..

If Tinubu is using teleprompter now, what will he use when he becomes president, telewalker??

Is that from your imagination that Obama didn’t use teleprompter Cos if it is your imagination, then it’s very very wrong. Obama use before he became president, used after and still use today where needed.

It is Tinubu that you have problems with I get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Air Strike In The Last 24 Hrs: Airforce Denies Bombing Kaduna Village / Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. / Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.