Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi (20053 Views)

Shettima: From “Boko Haram Sponsor” To Anti-Muslim Muslim? By Farooq A. Kperogi / Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page / APC: Party Of The Muslim, By The Muslim, For The Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Brendaniel: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Chai!!!
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Searchingvictor: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
We're Obidient

MITCHELL96
See here
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by mycar: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu is a muslim but just like all his activities, he is having a memory loss
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Authoreety: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Guyman dn pass him useful years
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Babathanks(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
iwaeda:

Tinubu that goes to Mosques to sit, kole ka falthia alubarika. grin grin grin grin
Shey na that one be our problem for this country Nii, religion na scam, take it or leave it
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by tyinfinity: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Peter osu obi from agulu is not a good christian.he legalized alcohol and turned the whole Anambra youth to criminals in drug in Asia and Europe.i hate peter obituary.I love Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by mariahAngel(f): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Who are those asking the "question"?
Definitely not christians.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by ZombieTERROR: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
Tinubu is still the next President after Buhari...no matter your tears.

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by iwaeda: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Babathanks:

Shey na that one be our problem for this country Nii, religion na scam, take it or leave it

You know he is not well, but what you will get. You don't break the law of inclusiveness. grin grin grin grin
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Juanmike(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
Buhari is not from Ilagbiji much less their President General.
How will Tinubu now succeed him?
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by adioolayi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
So, you promoters of Islamisation agenda from the Muslim-Muslim ticket is dropping that propaganda now for , Tinubu is not a practising Muslim, in an attempt to weaken his base up north

We don warn you before now, that in Southwest...Christians can recite few arabic sentences, we learn this by being surrounded by Muslims family members and friends...same way SouthWest Muslims can tell you little about Jesus and Christianity..

Your Muslim-Muslim ticket propaganda has failed in the Southwest....

The same way, your Tinubu is not a proper Muslim agenda will fail the in North. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by fredoooooo: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
We care less na Tinubu we go vote

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by jmoore(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu is mentally sick

He can't recite anything.

'Babablu Bluublu bulabu'

'Gazelle gagaraga'

',Governor of Niger Delta state'

I said it previously he picked Shettima because Northern Muslims see Yoruba muslims as inferior.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by JAMO84: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Racoon:
Were dey disguise all along but desperation in his in ordinate ambition suddenly arose the hypocrisy in him.

The druggie and election bribery bullion vans cash criminal have to forge an aberrant form of the fathia after his double hypocrisy on the satanic Muslim Muslim combo.What Tinubu can not fake or forge does not exist.

cc: Sarrki, Afamed, Ihordspy Seunmsg
NgeneUkwenu
It's just 42 days before you regain your home training

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Even me wey practice islam last in 2006. Can still recite koranic verses. Amoda Tinubu is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by sapele914(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nairalander248:
If you see a Man with with pastor collar, or a man with a post in a church that commit unpardonable sin, will Media say "A man?" nope, they will give a really nice topic "Pastor Steal, Pastor Rape, Pastor did that"

If you identify with a church, we know you as a Christian, people wouldn't want to know the level of his faith in the church, same thing with A Muslim.

Shettima and Tinubu are Muslims...

There is no amount to twist in the topic or in the text that will convince us otherwise

Don’t mind those Ipobian Hypocrites like Racoon & Co, Tinubu is not a true Muslim, then he must be a Christian to them, if so why their willing of Muslim Muslim ticket?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Goodoldays(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
y

Tinubu will be retired to his ancestral land Iragbiji cum may 29th Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by jmoore(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
Don’t mind those Ipobian Hypocrites like Racoon & Co, Tinubu is not a true Muslim, then he must be a Christian to them, if so why their willing of Muslim Muslim ticket?
Babablu Bluublu bulabu.
So Christianity and Islam is the only religion in the world?
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by sapele914(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
ednut1:
Even me wey practice islam last in 2006. Can still recite koranic verses. Amoda Tinubu is a disgrace
Empty Barrels like you, it is your type that will be begging for gate man work in real life.

Shameless Peasant, you put yourself & Bola Tinubu in the same sentence, something that no one in your family can try, even your papa?

Mumu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by sapele914(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
jmoore:

Babablu Bluublu bulabu.
So Christianity and Islam is the only religion in the world?
I surprise why the oblivious mumus come they complain about Muslim Muslim ticket, when they suppose know say all kind religions full country?

Hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by ednut1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
Empty Barrels like you, it is your type that will be begging for gate man work in real life.

Shameless Peasant, you put yourself & Bola Tinubu in the same sentence, something that no one in your family can try, even your papa?

Mumu.
I cannot match his political achievements. But hey i can match his private sector career in future. He worked for Deloitte USA, I worked for PWC Canada at same level he was. He is a chartered accountant, me too i be chartered accountant. Tomorrow me self fit turn treasurer of an oil company who knows. Tell us who you are

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by jmoore(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
I surprise why the oblivious mumus come they complain about Muslim Muslim ticket, when they suppose know say all kind religions full country?

Hypocrites.
All these bats that exchanged their brains for agbado. Who wrote this article? Just dey yarn Babablu Bluublu bulabu up and down!!

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Golan007: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
ednut1:
I cannot match his political achievements. But hey i can match his private sector career in future. He worked for delliote USA, I worked for PWC Canada at same level he was. He is a charterer accountant, me too i be chartered accountant. Tomorrow me self fit turn treasurer of an oil company who knows. Tell us who you are

shocked

2 Likes

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Japastic: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kperogi is a mad dog.just give him meat and he will exhibits his madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nchenches: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
If this writer really loves Nigeria, he should have assessed the influence of Tinubu's drug trafficking past on his presidential ambition; the consequences of Nigeria becoming a pariah state if Tinubu is elected president of Nigeria;
instead, this writer went on a promotion jamboree for Tinubu's presidential ambition.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by PDJT: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
-Tinubu is most likely ashamed of being a Muslim unless for political exigency. He has to be the most fraudulent character to ever stand for the highest office in the British experiment a.k.a Nigeria.

-I wonder the kind Muslim head of a family would have a "Christian pastor" as a wife and all his children identifying as Christians.

-Tinubu is a total Fraud.

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

shocked
typing on the road inside snow. I dey jog. E dey happen
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by TheOgaBoss: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
adioolayi:
So, you promoters of Islamisation agenda from the Muslim-Muslim ticket is dropping that propaganda now for , Tinubu is not a practising Muslim, in an attempt to weaken his base up north

We don warn you before now, that in Southwest...Christians can recite few arabic sentences, we learn this by being Jsurrounded by Muslims family members and friends...same way SouthWest Muslims can tell you little about Jesus and Christianity..

Your Muslim-Muslim ticket propaganda has failed in the Southwest....

The same way, your Tinubu is not a proper Muslim agenda will fail the in North. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
how is it propaganda? Was he forced to make those blunders he did in public?

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Onuoha1234(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
You are adept at writing volumes not useful.c
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by SHINJA: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
tyinfinity:
Peter osu obi from agulu is not a good christian.he legalized alcohol and turned the whole Anambra youth to criminals in drug in Asia and Europe.i hate peter obituary.I love Tinubu

Werin concern obi with this matter now?

Face your slave master....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / Climate Change: Lagos May Vanish In 50 Years - Experts / We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.