Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,712 members, 7,862,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi (20060 Views)

Shettima: From “Boko Haram Sponsor” To Anti-Muslim Muslim? By Farooq A. Kperogi / Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page / APC: Party Of The Muslim, By The Muslim, For The Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Konquest: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by azikiweironsi(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
I thought you have been shouting in the whole social media about his Muslim-Muslim ticket, the man didn't mind you, instead he's been cruising home to Aso Rock. Now, you are again doubting if he's truly a Muslim. It's shows that you people are really having sleepless night on Jagaban.
Anyway, whichever faith you may classify the City Boy, my vote is for him. I'm in my house, come and arrest me.
Enikure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by SHINJA: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
PDJT:
-Tinubu is most likely ashamed of being a Muslim unless for political exigency. He has to be the most fraudulent character to ever stand for the highest office in the British experiment a.k.a Nigeria.

-I wonder the kind Muslim head of a family would have a "Christian pastor" as a wife and all his children identifying as Christians.

-Tinubu is a total Fraud.

His wife is not a Christian

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Aukeibado(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Whether YES or NOT, Tinibu is a bad Omen

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by LegendHero(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
This Farooq is saying nonsense. Not all Muslims go to ile-kewu and not all Muslims can recite the Quran perfectly and not all Muslims pray 5times daily.

In this world, we are of a certain religion because we are born into it unless we switch religion later after growing up.

There are Christians who don’t go to church and who can’t even recite up to 5 verses in the Bible off hand. So does that make them a Muslim?

It’s even good. Since Tinubu is now a non- Muslim then that means APC ticket is a non-Muslim — Muslim ticket. So what’s the house about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Marcobos12: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
Tinubu is still the next President after Buhari...no matter your tears.
If not for anything, don't allow your vote to be counted as those who betrayed Jesus Christ by voting for Tinubu Moslem-moslem ticket. Before, you make you final judgement ask those christians from the north to know the implications of this Moslem-moslem ticket. You are seeing the way the northern Christians politicians in APC frowned at it. That should send you some viable signal that these people are up to something.

My bishop had said it that 2023 election will make us know the number of sane persons we have in Nigeria.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by emerged01(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
christejames:
Of course, everyone knows he is not a practicing Muslim... Just a nominal one undecided
Fact! Most people are like that.

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
adeola1097:
lmao
That Iragbiji ancestory following Tinubu up and down like a shadow.

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by FireUpNow(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Let Feb 25 come and go please. Tires of this and that everyday
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu AKA BAT , Is not a Muslim just like a bat is not a bird because no bird has teeth like bat .And again Tinubu is a Muslim because he doesn't go to church but mosque and again like bat if you now look at it again and you will see that bat is a bird and just like every other birds flies in the sky.
So, like BAT like bat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by JoeNL22(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Menclothing: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
How many Christian can recite psalms well at his age

Psalm 99
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by JoeNL22(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/01/from-muslim-muslim-to-is-he-really.html])
This a man that can't be honest with himself. How do you expect him to be honest with Nigerians?
His age fake.
His primary and Secondary school unknown
His source of wealth unknown.
Yet some Insane Nigerians wants this man to be president of Nigeria.
God forbid!
Nigerians wake up ooooo!

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Tflex01: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
"Tinubu, as I pointed out in a previous article in 2022, is an effectively non-religious but nominal Muslim. He chose a northern Muslim running mate for precisely that reason. Until recently, Tinubu didn’t identify with Islam publicly, is married to a pastor, and all his children are Christians. He sees himself first as a Yoruba man before he is a nominal Muslim."

I'm not surprised that Kperogi is the one saying this. The truth is most Tinubu haters are aware of this fact but are only using Muslim-Muslim ticket to cover face.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by JoeNL22(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Menclothing:
How many Christian can recite psalms well at his age

Psalm 99
I don't think him reciting it is the problem. It's probably the fact that 99% of Tinubu's life is either unknown or its shrouded in secrecy.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by JoeNL22(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
lansile:
Tinubu AKA BAT , Is not a Muslim just like a bat is not a bird because no bird has teeth like bat .And again Tinubu is a Muslim because he doesn't go to church but mosque and again like bat if you now look at it again and you will see that bat is a bird and just like every other birds flies in the sky.
So, like BAT like bat
Comrade
Please increase the Volume...... grin

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by musazulyadain: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Exactly that's the problem
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by OlawaleBammie: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
iwaeda:

Tinubu that goes to Mosques to sit, kole ka falthia alubarika. grin grin grin grin

Waa kan para e danu..

Eda!!

Adagba madanu.

Seriously ever since I registered on this forum, I hav always read Ur topic and always look forward to it, I tot u re matured but u prove me wrong.

U re free to support whoever u want, that is the beauty of democracy, but which one is the regular bodyshaming u re engaging in as if u re a toddler??

We have many respected elders here that are not into throwing tantrum as u do but they have their respective candidates and they make no noise.

Apoda egbon.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by benjaminlawson(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
being a nominal Muslim, makes me to even fear him most, which means no fear of any supreme being in him, except what ever he desire. Now to the subject, if it is Christian Christian would it be accepted by other faith without problem, even if non of them have never attended any Church in their lives but bear Christian names. The writer also cited Abiola's time, Nigeria is not so disunited as we have it today, and don't forget that some people felt that we must not be ruled a section of the country that why the election was annulled. The writer failed to tell us that the Kano state governor did not see it that Asiwaju is a nominal Muslim when he gathered some cleric and termed the combination as a jihad that must be won. Even before the primary at all, Morec or whatever that illiterate professor called his one man organization, started causing religious disunity in south by saying that Muslims in the zone should not vote any Christian, a stand which is very foreign to Yoruba people, because we only believe in intelligent and capability not minding your religion or tribe. The writer should go and appeal to those people not to come and engaged in any damage control. In this forum.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by iwaeda: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Waa kan para e danu..

Eda!!

Adagba madanu.

Seriously ever since I registered on this forum, I hav always read Ur topic and always look forward to it, I tot u re matured but u prove me wrong.

U re free to support whoever u want, that is the beauty of democracy, but which one is the regular bodyshaming u re engaging in as if u re a toddler??

We have many respected elders here that are not into throwing tantrum as u do but they have their respective candidates and they make no noise.

Apoda egbon.

Ori yin gba le Egbon. Won Jenyin maye, ehunde cap chain Kiri adugbo. Truth is always bitter. Wickedness does not last. grin grin grin grin
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by OlawaleBammie: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
iwaeda:

Ori yin gba le Egbon. Won Jenyin maye, ehunde cap chain Kiri adugbo. Truth is always bitter. Wickedness does not last. grin grin grin grin
See u, I don't know if I will be a politician sycophant in the future but as of today... I don't bother about them, I don't have a preference and nobody can jemimaye sir. Modupe lowo oluwa eyi to se funmi.

All I am telling u is to be mature with Ur words, let people learn from you, be educational, don't be sissy, don't become an abusive raining machine.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Konquest: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
christejames:
Of course, everyone knows he is not a practicing Muslim... Just a nominal one undecided
Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is a practicing Muslim and even regularly went to the mosque on
Fridays when he was the Governor of Lagos State for 8 years while reciting verses from the Quran and Hadith properly, and most wealthy Muslims worldwide, including Yoruba Muslims such as Kase Lawal (the Nigerian-American,
Ibadan-born, Houston Texas-based billionaire oil mogul, and the Houston Rockets 2-time
NBA MVP star Hakeem Olajuwon) have specially built mosques within their mansions in Texas as a Muslims.

Tinubu just returned from hajj pilgrimage and the pictures were on the NL front page.

He definitely was fatigued due to his illness which can be medically treated and managed in the U.S., Canada and the UK, etc, within 4 days and he will not experience the slight memory issues again.

NO! Tinubu has never been a
nominal Muslim like the U.S.-based Farooq's article tried to mischievously portray. Is Farooq Kperogi now saying that he and the over 7 million Muslims living in the
USA as of today, or UK-based Muslims are now nominal
Muslims? The fact that Tinubu lived, schooled, and worked with top Fortune 500 companies in the
U.S.A at senior levels before returning to work with Mobil in Nigeria and then retiring as the
Senior Treasurer of Mobil in Lagos in the late 1980s does NOT make him a nominal Muslim.

I'm not of the Muslim faith but when
I see a poorly written article by
Kperogi, I will react! Sometimes he writes well and at other times, his articles are riddled with half-truths such as this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by BJanta: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rubbish. Just struggling HARD to pull him down. Is he contesting for the position of a national imam or national president. You're really a big fool and you think every other person is one like you. Have you suddenly forgotten all your previous articles and the opinions you expressed in them. Your various postulations and delusional and amateurish projections of how Tinubu would not win the APC primary? How the No3 would not allow power to rotate back to the South? And after winning, how he would not be able to bear the rigour and the stress of electioneering campaigns and all that? Go back and study all those your weak fruitless strivings that portray you only as a failed academic and profoundly ignorant, intellectually hollow self-seeking public and political analyst. If you have any shame, you would keep that your dripping and slopping mouth shut until after the elections. It's neither serving you nor your sponsors any good and rewarding purpose.

1 Like

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by iwaeda: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
See u, I don't know if I will be a politician sycophant in the future but as of today... I don't bother about them, I don't have a preference and nobody can jemimaye sir. Modupe lowo oluwa eyi to se funmi.

All I am telling u is to be mature with Ur words, let people learn from you, be educational, don't be sissy, don't become an abusive raining machine.

You are calling someone apoda, because of your support for a man not fit for the job. Ero pe omo lole logbesi ni mi. Eko ni mi. This was not legacy bequeathed by our forefathers. A stranger muddling up Peoples lives because of his selfish ambition. We need to think deeply and not just be sycophantic. grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by sangresan(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/01/from-muslim-muslim-to-is-he-really.html])

This fake political analyst can only deceive and "fool" gullible Ipobists. Tinubu belongs to the famous Tinubu family in Lagos. Also, Yorubas don't wear their religion like a toga. I often struggle to recite the Lord's Prayer as a born Catholic, despite the fact that this was drilled into us at the Catechism. I have also seen Alfas and Sheiks stuttering on Islamic prayer points. Only mumus from across the Niger will believe that someone stuttering on prayer points means that person isn't a practicing Muslim or Christian. This is Tinubu who travels to Mecca almost every year to perform Hajj. I wonder how a non-practicing Muslim could have made it a point of duty to perform Hajj every year.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by OlawaleBammie: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
iwaeda:

You are calling someone apoda, because of your support for a man not fit for the job. Ero pe omo lole logbesi ni mi. Eko ni mi. This was not legacy bequeathed by our forefathers. A stranger muddling up Peoples lives because of his selfish ambition. We need to think deeply and not just be sycophantic. grin grin cheesy grin grin
sorry for calling u apoda anyway.. am sorry.

U re a respected elder here, u might be younger or older that is not the issue, sensibility is not by age.

U can criticise it is welcome, but be constructive with Ur criticism sir.

Sorry for the name-calling tho.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Gohs: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Let's vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria cheesy
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Traplord09: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
Tinubu is still the next President after Buhari...no matter your tears.

Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by galaxy2020(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Person wey brain don decay, how can he recite the Koran properly...... The true God will disgrace him.
Re: From “Muslim-Muslim” To “is He Really A Muslim?” By Farooq A. Kperogi by JAMO84: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Racoon:
Were dey disguise all along but desperation in his in ordinate ambition suddenly arose the hypocrisy in him.

The druggie and election bribery bullion vans cash criminal have to forge an aberrant form of the fathia after his double hypocrisy on the satanic Muslim Muslim combo.What Tinubu can not fake or forge does not exist.

cc: Sarrki, Afamed, Ihordspy Seunmsg
NgeneUkwenu

Urchins and miscreants without home training hyperventilating to lecture sane humanity on same. Continue the granduer delusion. Emilokan heroine and cocaine balabloo-blu-bulava It is a laughable and pitiable situation.
As you changed your Moniker from Salamrushdie to Racoon when Buhari flogged you and your useless PDP in 2019, you will change it again next month when your ipob terrorist candidate lose with wide margin.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solution to the Nigerian Economy / Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" / Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.