Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State (33351 Views)

Breaking News: The Home Of Ikenga Ugochinyere Under Attack Again In Imo / Remember The Truck ESN Burnt Yesterday See What They Did To The Occupants PHOTOS / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by basybasy: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezr_OFzI8AU

IPOB/ESN attacked the country home of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere in Akokwa Ideato North LGA Imo State at about 1600hrs of today Sat 14, Jan 2023. Fleet of cars were destroyed and also a causality have been recorded.

Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere wrote: They brought their threat for blood flow to our homes..
I mourn my lost family members and innocent comrades

We néed help in Akokwa Ideato North LGA.. My uncle have been killed now.. They are setting everything on fire. Pz help
Igbos with politics of bitterness. Continue destroying your land, well done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by EmekaA125(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Fake Media.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by gidgiddy: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mods, how can you people take this to front page with this headline?

There is nothing in the video that even remotely suggests IPOB did this!

How can you people help these devious people falsely blame IPOB and propagate fake news?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by malakaimoscondo: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
JOemmy:
This has never happened in the history of imo state uzodima is really a curse to imo state he will never go unpunished. Am definitely sure ipob.is not responsible for this carnage.
na ur pa........ PA responsible for it if not ipob... When they are done with u guys.. U will have courage to criticise them... Borno residents too later call out shekau at the right time
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Simplythebest: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Every attack is IPOB. God will judge the evil people doing this and South East worst why they busy building other region and destroying the South East and keep blaming IPOB. God will punish anyone who has a hand in this evil.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Snowx: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Op you re very useless for tagging this darsdadly act on IPOB...It's not been too weeks ApC attacked this guy..he called on d security to come to his rescue...now the APC have succeeded, you re calling IPOb ara gbubguo gị there!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by ATLIEN2027: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
obynzo:

The narrator said hoodlums then dingbats like you said it is IPOB

Anyone with common sense knows that so called hoodlums and unknown Gunmen are all IPOB terrorists.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Kachi4christ(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is not the handwork of ipob the people responsible are just mere youths being paid penny’s to commit all this acts. Few days ago these boys came to my village umuduru egbeaguru just close to aro ndizuogu and stayed and had some drinks in a nearby joint after which they released gun shots in the air they are plenty with almost 4 sienna vehicles and harassed villagers that day I just pray luck runs out of them because these people are sponsored by people in power
JOemmy:
This has never happened in the history of imo state uzodima is really a curse to imo state he will never go unpunished. Am definitely sure ipob.is not responsible for this carnage.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by exclusive7(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:
Imo state na good state be4.. Na kanu spoil the state..

Their women are very hard working just like Yoruba women....
Kanu dey since, Imo State no start dy spoil till Uzodinma become governor.. There's more that meets the eye that what you see

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:
Imo state na good state be4.. Na kanu spoil the state..

Their women are very hard working just like Yoruba women....

How did Kanu spoil the state pls? When Buhari installed a supreme Court Governor against the wish of the indigenes......

I don't know why you people see the truth and decide to turn it upside down....

You are the reason Nigeria is not good I must confess....

After saying your trash , you now begin to praise them , that their women are hard working...not only that, you now try to link Yoruba as a good name with them so they won't feel attacked by you.....

Inshort that serpent that tempted Eve in the garden of Eden is purely a YORUBA MAN.....cheeei

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
exclusive7:

Kanu dey since, Imo State no start dy spoil till Uzodinma become governor.. There's more that meets the eye that what you see

Don't mind the guy pls .....very myopic and propaganda carrier

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by oyebanji44: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

How did Kanu spoil the state pls? When Buhari installed a supreme Court Governor against the wish of the indigenes......

I don't know why you people see the truth and decide to turn it upside down....

You are the reason Nigeria is not good I must confess....

After saying your trash , you now begin to praise them , that their women are hard working...not only that, you now try to link Yoruba as a good name with them so they won't feel attacked by you.....

Inshort that serpent that tempted Eve in the garden of Eden is purely a YORUBA MAN.....cheeei

At the time l was there it was peaceful 2015 / 2016..
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by EmekaMD(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ipob/ESN is a terrorist organization.
Its time every concern Igbo person would speak up.

I didn't agree with Buhari that they were terrorist 4years ago but today they have turned to terrorirism.

Thwy are terrorists i I repeat.

Treat them as one

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by adefitim(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
No no no I disagree with you, this is Handiwork of DSS and Fulani marauders. IPOB/ESN are the angels of the most high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by emonis88: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Uzodinma , the curse on Imo state.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Yes.
Ode Worry about Kwankwaso not Obi
Kwankwaso is doing operation to Tinubu hope in the North, Kwankwaso rally in Kaduna today grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
plaindealer:
lmao.,. You reap what you sow..

Make una enjoy and self destruction till eternity..

E dey sweet me..

grin

LMAO?? Dude people got killed. The governor of this state is your party member and all you can post is lmao?

You guys really don't care or love anybody. Na why I dey pity Soludo. Soludo is not IPOB until the day he declares for presidency.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
The Governor of Imo state should be called in for serious questioning on the security of his state....

If the people behind this attacks are Igbos, find them...
If they are mere youths, let the Police also search and find them ....

Stop pointing accusing fingers on IPOB until they come out openly and day they are behind the attack.....

The Government of that State knows what is happening in IMO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by oliseh99: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
It's fake cos ipob and esn doesnt work together
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by mrvictor: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
APC and atrocities!
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by gidgiddy: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Anyone with common sense knows that so called hoodlums and unknown Gunmen are all IPOB terrorists.

So it is common sense you people use in accusing people of crime rather than evidence?

So if a suspect is charged to court, it is common sense that is presented to judge as proof of the suspects crime?
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:

At the time l was there it was peaceful 2015 / 2016..

Exactly, you can't force a husband on a woman and expect her not to poison the man one day......

IMO STATE and their GOVERNOR are not at peace.....and this is spread to all party members as well...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Should that be your headache?

I guess it's Dawn on you that Obi is coming third cheesy
post=120035991:

Ode Worry about Kwankwaso not Obi
Kwankwaso is doing operation to Tinubu hope in the North, Kwankwaso rally in Kaduna today grin grin
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Masterclass32: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Extensive damage. Not by esn/ipob.

This is political. The man has been exposing clandestine plans to alter the outcome of the forthcoming election. They came to eliminate him and blame it on insecurity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Always trying to absolve Ipob Terrorist from terrorism down SE.

You're doing a great job Gidgiddy, Leader of Ipob Terrorists Nairaland chapter
gidgiddy:

I
So it is common sense you people use in accusing people of crime rather than evidence?

So if a suspect is charged to court, it is common sense that is presented to judge as proof of the suspects crime?
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Japastic: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
These people are really trying in their region.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by gidgiddy: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Always trying to absolve Ipob Terrorist from terrorism down SE.

You're doing a great job Gidgiddy, Leader of Ipob Terrorists Nairaland chapter

Always trying to falsely blame IPOB, with zero evidence. We are not going to let you people achieve that evil plan
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Doracity82(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
plaindealer:
lmao.,. You reap what you sow..

Make una enjoy and self destruction till eternity..

E dey sweet me..

grin
Your family is next. Bandits will wipe them off
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by sunny3032: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oh, this is bad
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Karemarealty288(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
UN Troops is on their way ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue / Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Prof Ikonne / The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.