Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,040 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State (33391 Views)

Breaking News: The Home Of Ikenga Ugochinyere Under Attack Again In Imo / Remember The Truck ESN Burnt Yesterday See What They Did To The Occupants PHOTOS / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Nyne: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Ikenga Imo has never been in the bad books of IPOB or ESN. The same people that burnt his business in Abuja.

This attack has shown that these atrocities are being committed by a well-organized system against the Igbos.

After soliciting and asking the president to obey the court order that set MNK free. The deep state went to burn his house.

This same Ikenga has appeared in all the cases In of MNK in solidarity. This is proof that UGM is from the deep state

Just Look at the caption of this story that was pushed FP with no links. NL is part of the Deep state

You need to be tied down and have your brain checked.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Gandrova: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
The ESN and IPOB guys are doing good work. Burn down all the region. ? grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nyne:

urchin check the number of people that agree with me. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by plaindealer: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gandrova:
The ESN and IPOB guys are doing good work. Burn down all the region. ? grin

grin grin
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Nyne: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
leisuretym:
How can you set your region on fire and run to other regions ? Shameless people
Will you be able to do that if we also set our own region on fire? Very illogical people
They now ran to Lagos shouting eyimba eyi , nsogbu nsogbu !

Only you shouting Biafla or death
Only you shouting no referendum No erection
Only you want to fight to win Lagos state for your tribesman during election
Only you want to contest for elective post in other regions but saying no election will hold in your state because you want biafla
I never seen confusion mixed with foolishness of this nature before

As in, I don’t understand them for that side at all. Dem worse pass northerners wey dem dey always abuse. Na only them no dey in good terms with South westerners and Northerners. Na so so fight dem sabi, and how to shamelessly manipulate people out of their will. They’re known for their shameless drug deals all around the world. That manipulative mindset dey their blood.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Scamburster(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

How did Kanu spoil the state pls? When Buhari installed a supreme Court Governor against the wish of the indigenes......

I don't know why you people see the truth and decide to turn it upside down....

You are the reason Nigeria is not good I must confess....

After saying your trash , you now begin to praise them , that their women are hard working...not only that, you now try to link Yoruba as a good name with them so they won't feel attacked by you.....

Inshort that serpent that tempted Eve in the garden of Eden is purely a YORUBA MAN.....cheeei
I am forced to agree with you here.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Scamburster(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
lansile:
As much as I feel it's the right thing for igbos to now be president of Nigeria, I still don't think they have evolved into the level of natured humans to lead us. If for supporting PDP someone is being destroyed like this, imagine what they would do to anyone who dare support APC. We can't led this happen on national scale and we must prevent that at polls
With your one void vote? undecided
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Scamburster(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nyne:

Because he made a valid point?
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by broadman20: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Ikenga Imo has never been in the bad books of IPOB or ESN. The same people that burnt his business in Abuja.

This attack has shown that these atrocities are being committed by a well-organized system against the Igbos.

After soliciting and asking the president to obey the court order that set MNK free. The deep state went to burn his house.

This same Ikenga has appeared in all the cases In of MNK in solidarity. This is proof that UGM is from the deep state

Just Look at the caption of this story that was pushed FP with no links. NL is part of the Deep state

You are intelligent and 110 Percent correct.

I thought as much before I saw your write up.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Mrkindness: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

they are not IPOB or ESN, they are on ebube agu uniform with six Hilux convoy, they passed through Umuduru through Indi aduma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Jostoman: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:
Imo state na good state be4.. Na kanu spoil the state..

Their women are very hard working just like Yoruba women....
i know that despirate governor will still come for him after exposing his rigging plan but i no blame am Na Tanko muhammed cause all this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Beautiful94: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
JOemmy:
This has never happened in the history of imo state uzodima is really a curse to imo state he will never go unpunished. Am definitely sure ipob.is not responsible for this carnage.
No, Hope Uzodinma is not the problem here, people like you are. You people kept on feeding this monster (IPOB/ESN) and soon this beast will consume you all. The average imo man hardly travels home because of the insecurity. Continue.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Jostoman: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na tanko muhammed cause all this thing.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
You men fulani herdsmen burn down the house
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Omodua(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
plaindealer:
lmao.,. You reap what you sow..

Make una enjoy and self destruction till eternity..

E dey sweet me..

grin
Wicked and soulless human being. What you wish others awaits you!
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Unrated900(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Now I know true true that it ls finished.

Igbos why why why

Igbos land that seems to be peaceful all this while

When I Dey sell motors go there

And also delivers often and often then has now turn to Afghanestern

Chai this is pathetic

May God help SE one of my surest place then.

I remember the lives I chop in okija awka Obi jackson
Otolo Nnewi osumenyi ihiala opinze orlu opiweka new haven in Enugu with many places I have visited

I pray may God destroy every individuals that want to turn peaceful SE to Somalia.

Amen

Get well mother igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Omodua(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezr_OFzI8AU

IPOB/ESN attacked the country home of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere in Akokwa Ideato North LGA Imo State at about 1600hrs of today Sat 14, Jan 2023. Fleet of cars were destroyed and also a causality have been recorded.

Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere wrote: They brought their threat for blood flow to our homes..
I mourn my lost family members and innocent comrades

We néed help in Akokwa Ideato North LGA.. My uncle have been killed now.. They are setting everything on fire. Pz help
Not IPOB/ESN caused the mayhem. Ikenga is in good books of IPOB/ESN.

He has been critical of Buhari administration. Especially the manner he is handling MNK case/trials.

It is therefore certain the arsonists are government sponsors. DSS in cahoot with Fulani militia are behind this because of government script to muzzle opposition in southeast and bring her economy down to rubbles.

Southeast leaders should unite and repel this assault on Alaigbo and her social security.

Sobs!

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Omodua(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
sreamsense:

Keep twisting the narrative with your kindangaten senseless logic looking for somebody to blame instead of taking responsibility for your Ipob/esn destructive action, it will soon reach your turn or someone dare to you and Ipob/esn will even deny you on top that they are not the one responsible for your miserable attack. Now, this one they destroy everything will relocate and abandon Igbo land. When the whole south east is deserted, you will still come back to blame Buhari and Tinubu or blame marginalization. You will never take responsibility for making Igbo land war zone.
Keep quiet if you have nothing to say. This is purely government sponsored assault on the people of southeast.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Okoroawusa: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Does he sell cars?
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Mrpojj(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

IPOB/ESN attacked the country home of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere in Akokwa Ideato North LGA Imo State at about 1600hrs of today Sat 14, Jan 2023. Fleet of cars were destroyed and also a causality have been recorded.

Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere wrote: They brought their threat for blood flow to our homes..

We néed help in Akokwa Ideato North LGA.. My uncle have been killed now.. They are setting everything on fire. Pz help
If you believe ipob did this, then you need mental evaluation

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by AgubataAkokwa: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
May God punish every nairalander that will ascribe this to ipob. May peace depart from their miserable lives forever.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by onyfrank: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
But i heard you last time saying that the oppossition party wants to eliminate you.

Why IPOB again
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Sammy5413(m): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nairaland you can do better!
Why tag these act on ipob?
Why feed masses with such news
Nairaland just abused the respect I have for them.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Medalb: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
[Election will not hold in east because of this terrorist called esn/IPOB
author=Icart post=120033837]

We néed help in Akokwa Ideato North LGA.. My uncle have been killed now.. They are setting everything on fire. Pz help[/quote]
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by warlordd(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
It is now a war between Ipob criminals. If u show sympathy Kanu, Simon Ekpa faction will burn down your home because they don't want Kanu to be released.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Mimiranky: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
They said hoodlums, why mentioning IPOB?
This is an issue between two political party and not seperationist
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by ahaz: 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

God will surely furnish anyone who will link this wickedness carried out by the Supreme Court governor and APC on IPOB.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by amuwo1980: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Where did he say so?
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Poten111: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

HOPE UZODINMMA SPONSORED THIS ATTACK. THIS GUY REVEALED HOW HOPE FAKE VOTERS TO HIS POLLING UNIT. HOPE SENT AN AIDE TO THREATEN HIM. SINCE THEN THEY HAVE BEEN ON HIS NECK.

THIS IS THE SAME GROUP OF CRIMINALS THE GOVERNOR USED TO KIDNAP UCHE NWOSU.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by ahaz: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pakute:
Abeg, no dey cry, time to cry never reach. Ipob terrorists never start, na just press up dem dey do you since. All you defending ipob terrorism as innocent ibo yoots, they are coming for you one after the other, ighotago?.. Thehe monsters you create. Ifeanyi Ubah, Cubana chief priest, Ikenga, barely escaped by the skin of their teeth.
This Ikenga of guy particularly has been ridiculously critical of Buhari and APC, in his eyes, they can't seem to do anything right. He was one of those cry ing like a rabid dog that Buhari has come to commit genocide in I'm when Uzodima invited tghe military to deal with ipob terrorists.
FYI, Julbrin ears are blocked, he can't hear anything anymore, better enjoy your monsters.

My friend shut that your cowardly mouth.. We all know how you lots are desoeratkey trying to tag IPOB bad just for clamouring for their own state..You will never type this thrash when Fulsnis are busy killing people like insects in the middle belt.
You will rather call it Bandit attack than call it a terror attack..you will always be scared to death to mention the name Fulani but will find it easy to open your mouth to talk trash about IPOB in the name of defending your useless country that never care about your life.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Shikini: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Uzodinma is a prime suspect
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by UNDFTD: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Another FAKE news and propaganda! What business does ESN have with the said Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere? He needs to go and check if he had defrauded his business partners or offended any of his criminal friends. These folks have learned to use IPOB and ESN as fodder!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' / Evans Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.