Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State (33405 Views)

Breaking News: The Home Of Ikenga Ugochinyere Under Attack Again In Imo / Remember The Truck ESN Burnt Yesterday See What They Did To The Occupants PHOTOS / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by 36STATES: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
It is surely the work of Hope Uzodinma. Trying to force Imo people into the hands of APC we have rejected time without number through the ballot box.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by ATLIEN2027: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

So it is common sense you people use in accusing people of crime rather than evidence?

So if a suspect is charged to court, it is common sense that is presented to judge as proof of the suspects crime?

This is so funny, wow. I didn't know that we have people in Nigeria who could reason and try to apply logic to issues.
Wow, I'm shocked.... grin grin grin grin grin

My only problem with your logical reasoning is that why do you people only apply this common sense and logic when the accused is Igbo or when the story doesn't favor you? why?

I can guarantee you that if the story had said that they were Fulanis or suspected Fulanis. You will not be applying the same logical reasoning faculty. In fact anyone who questions the authenticity of the suspects will be called Fulani slave.
DO you know how many times Fulanis have been accused of crimes without any ounce of evidence but based on the mere suspicion of the people or press?

This is too funny, I'm having a good laugh here. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Espelbengz(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Terror reigns when good men keep mum! It will eventually consume everybody!! Ndi Igbo nip this ugly trend in the mud now oooooo���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Shorty1980: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Up APC.. hope is working
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by owobokiri(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
IPOB-ESN did not burn this mans house down!
Pro government forced did!
This was the same guy that was criticizing the governor of Imo State few months ago for inflating the voters register inthe state.
Hope Uzodinmgba is waging a serious war against Imo people
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by tayotemowo(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hi, my name is Temowo Omotayo, Tayo for short, a car mechanic and repairs man with vast knowledge on Hybrid vehicles, I work remotely but mainly with Hybrid and electric vehicles, and help clients to repair their Hybrid vehicles at ease regardless of location, and I'm open to working with individuals, dealers and organizations.

Please Note:
1. I charge for my diagnostics which allows me know what the issue is with your car.

2. I do not charge anything else after the diagnostics until what needs to be done is known has been done.

3. I'm open to working with vehicles from 2003 till date models and can handle all Hybrid and electric vehicles.

4. We can help with diagnosing other vehicle and tell you what has to be done in fixing them but as we said we specialize in Hybrid and electric vehicles.

Are you ready to have your vehicles fixed without any hassles?
Please contact us as soon as possible?
Let's talk about it
WhatsApp: 0803809934
08020886271 or 08053817737
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Edusouls(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
JOemmy:
This has never happened in the history of imo state uzodima is really a curse to imo state he will never go unpunished. Am definitely sure ipob.is not responsible for this carnage.
but you are definitely sure it’s hope uzoddimma that did it and not ipob abby? When u people talk we now confirm that some humans have very low intelligence, even lower than animals
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by plaindealer: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
The evil that you created and are now always denying won't stop hunting you, blame other people for your self-induced calamities and destruction, you are just fooling yourselves.

We've seen the arrests and confessions of captured ipob and ESN terrorists, they are Igbo and they have well-known ipob ESN terrorists, we've seen their camps and where they slaughter and decapitate your own igbo people so who are you fooling...

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by garfield1: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Abagworo:
Every Imolite knows it's politically sponsored not robbers or IPOB. Nigeria is gradually going to the dogs where elected officials can openly declare war on opposition and nothing is done. In my opinion it's high time Presidency cautions these vampires.

Tinubu will win imo
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by kanuchibuezeo: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
We conclude without investigation. Arson and Murder is wrong. They are nameless criminals until after a reasonable and unbiased investigation.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
As much as I feel it's the right thing for igbos to now be president of Nigeria, I still don't think they have evolved into the level of natured humans to lead us. If for supporting PDP someone is being destroyed like this, imagine what they would do to anyone who dare support APC. We can't led this happen on national scale and we must prevent that at polls

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by leisuretym: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by naijapips04: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mpama who are you calling for help? The same police and army you have chased away? Ofeke.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by kingamaa(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Ikenga Imo has never been in the bad books of IPOB or ESN. The same people that burnt his business in Abuja.

This attack has shown that this atrocities are being committed by a well organised system against the Igbos.

Shut up there. Is Ibos against Ibos, no go conceive any conspiracy theory.
If home support no dey nobody fit come from outside do anything. The chicken has come home to roost.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by sleemomymy: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
JOemmy:

It's apc killer gang ipob have nothing to do with this.
Keep on deceiving yourself.........
Your eye will soon clear...........
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.....
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by franchasng: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nairaland Mods and Seun should be very careful, dont bring karma upon yourselves and your generation unborn.

Why are you spreading fake news just to discredit Igbos?

This was done by APC/Governor Hope Uzodinma sponsored political thugs. It has nothing to do with IPOB or ESN.

This Ikenga of a guy have been seriously against Hope Uzodinma and APC rigging plans to shortchange Imo people again with election rigging.

This guy is the leader of CUPP that exposed the Hope Uzodinma Omuma Magic rigging plans where foreigners were registered as Imo State indigenes on INEC register.

They have been on this guys matter.

Please remove IPOB and ESN on this topic.

Its Hope Uzodinma and APC sponsored thugs.

Hope Uzodinma is a very brutal, ruthless man right from when he was into OBT in the early 90s. He combined OBT now known as Yahoo Yahoo with Rituals. Killing is nothing to Governor Hope Uzodinma and that is why he has turned Imo State upside down ever since Buhari and his people foisted him on Imo people using Supreme court.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
How Sahara reporters reported it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by gbemishile: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
What is my business with whether the whole state burns to ashes bikoni undecided undecided
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by gidgiddy: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

This is so funny, wow. I didn't know that we have people in Nigeria who could reason and try to apply logic to issues.
Wow, I'm shocked.... grin grin grin grin grin

My only problem with your logical reasoning is that why do you people only apply this common sense and logic when the accused is Igbo or when the story doesn't favor you? why?

I can guarantee you that if the story had said that they were Fulanis or suspected Fulanis. You will not be applying the same logical reasoning faculty. In fact anyone who questions the authenticity of the suspects will be called Fulani slave.
DO you know how many times Fulanis have been accused of crimes without any ounce of evidence but based on the mere suspicion of the people or press?

This is too funny, I'm having a good laugh here. grin grin grin

You should have watched the video rather than talk nonsense
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by desiredhome: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
obynzo:

The narrator said hoodlums then dingbats like you said it is IPOB
Who are the hoodlums? are they not the same miscreants chanting biafruad or death everywhere?
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by dreu2fine(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezr_OFzI8AU

IPOB/ESN attacked the country home of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere in Akokwa Ideato North LGA Imo State at about 1600hrs of today Sat 14, Jan 2023. Fleet of cars were destroyed and also a causality have been recorded.

Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere wrote: They brought their threat for blood flow to our homes..
I mourn my lost family members and innocent comrades

We néed help in Akokwa Ideato North LGA.. My uncle have been killed now.. They are setting everything on fire. Pz help
Terrorist people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Phoen1X: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Midastorch:

This is the idiot on the forefront of Obstupid campaign.... LWKMD4H
Reason why you want him dead and burnt ?.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
otondo what is against igbo? Hold kanu responsible.. Borno citizens, both old and young, men and women. Boy and girls once praise shekau when he was attacking police station.... A friend of mine in zamfara state once believe they are fighting for their right....... But when they killed his innocent bro in borno in an unprovoked attack on defenseless citizens he change the chorus.. And that brother is the bread winner of the family a doctor for the matter... Continue blaming the wrong person instead of kanu that gave non state actors gun..... You think they will wield guns for nothing? Continue blaming fulani of federal government
urchin, your days are numbered. PO will do the needful with u guys
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by desiredhome: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
sleemomymy:

Keep on deceiving yourself.........
Your eye will soon clear...........
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.....
They wanted to burn Nigeria out of bitterness for one man, they ended up burning themselves grin grin
Nigerian God pass them ......
#there shall be no peace the the wicked

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by chubinwa(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
So sad
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by billyG(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
He is the ikenga of CUPP?
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by sameks08(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Believe me this is not ipob but also trust me Almighty God will expose them someday
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by unclejb2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Ikenga Imo has never been in the bad books of IPOB or ESN. The same people that burnt his business in Abuja.

This attack has shown that these atrocities are being committed by a well-organized system against the Igbos.

After soliciting and asking the president to obey the court order that set MNK free. The deep state went to burn his house.

This same Ikenga has appeared in all the cases In of MNK in solidarity. This is proof that UGM is from the deep state

Just Look at the caption of this story that was pushed FP with no links. NL is part of the Deep state
failed deep state
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by unclejb2(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nairaland is crap.... Cheap money and this rubbish was put on front page..

Spits...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State / Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French / Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.