Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,032 members, 7,835,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State (33390 Views)

Breaking News: The Home Of Ikenga Ugochinyere Under Attack Again In Imo / Remember The Truck ESN Burnt Yesterday See What They Did To The Occupants PHOTOS / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Kajaard: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
What do this ESN really want that they have to resort to destroying their states and towns as well as killing their citizens?

What do they really want or are they just criminals masquerading as freedom fighters? undecided
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Meandmycrew(f): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
IPOB's propaganda couldn't get it Biafra, so it has now embarked on full-blown terrorism to cower everybody to submission and morbid fear.

Are you guys so mischievous or downright stupid. Even the narrator in the video said it was hoodlums where in God's name did IPOB enter here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by makavalley(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Once a peaceful State is now at war ... Alot is happening with evil people, evil political opponents masquerading as Unknown gunmen & IPOB ... despite unknown gun has been causing some havoc... God how did we bring this on ourselves?
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Every Imolite knows it's politically sponsored not robbers or IPOB. Nigeria is gradually going to the dogs where elected officials can openly declare war on opposition and nothing is done. In my opinion it's high time Presidency cautions these vampires.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by MadamExcellency: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Aufbauh:
The monsters they've created has grown big and dealing with them.

I stand with Ipob/ESN.

Get lost and stop swallowing propaganda as news. You don't live in Imo State and don't know anything accept the misinformation you are fed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XmPuIuPvlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbQ97Vm6Dd4

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Cantonese: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:
Imo state na good state be4.. Na kanu spoil the state..

Their women are very hard working just like Yoruba women....

Forget that. Imo state was peaceful at all times until the Supreme Court handed it over to the present governor and party.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
sreamsense:

Keep twisting the narrative with your kindangaten senseless logic looking for somebody to blame instead of taking responsibility for your Ipob/esn destructive action, it will soon reach your turn or someone dare to you and Ipob/esn will even deny you on top that they are not the one responsible for your miserable attack. Now, this one they destroy everything will relocate and abandon Igbo land. When the whole south east is deserted, you will still come back to blame Buhari and Tinubu or blame marginalization. You will never take responsibility for making Igbo land war zone.
Mazi kanu, ipob, esn are all innocent saints that never killed anyone, even the ones caught in action are a set up according to my ipob lunatics.
They always shift the post where it suits them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by xevove2061: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Everything bad wey happen na ipob
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by ITbomb(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Did they raised their flags and told you they were IPOB? Like our friends uptown would have done, shouting alla....................
Just asking

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by NoahHadNoArk: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sad really
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by od501: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezr_OFzI8AU

IPOB/ESN attacked the country home of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere in Akokwa Ideato North LGA Imo State at about 1600hrs of today Sat 14, Jan 2023. Fleet of cars were destroyed and also a causality have been recorded.

Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere wrote: They brought their threat for blood flow to our homes..
I mourn my lost family members and innocent comrades

We néed help in Akokwa Ideato North LGA.. My uncle have been killed now.. They are setting everything on fire. Pz help

The young man never said it is IPOB. He Knows exactly the people behind this. Again I say, tell the FG and their terrorist lots to leave IPOB alone.

The Imo people knows exactly who their enemies are, and it is definitely not IPOB. Leave IPOB alone! Na God go punish this terrorist sponsoring government!

Long live IPOB
Long live ESN
Long live MNK

4 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Sleekfingers: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

IPOB/ESN attacked the country home of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere in Akokwa Ideato North LGA Imo State at about 1600hrs of today Sat 14, Jan 2023. Fleet of cars were destroyed and also a causality have been recorded.

Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere wrote: They brought their threat for blood flow to our homes..

We néed help in Akokwa Ideato North LGA.. My uncle have been killed now.. They are setting everything on fire. Pz help

That's good . They should enjoy the monsters they created

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Ulunne777(f): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
But the guy himself said ot was hope Uzodinmw.
What kind of reportage is this?
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by baralatie(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
God have mercy
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by od501: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
ITbomb:
Did they raised their flags and told you they were IPOB? Like our friends uptown would have done, shouting alla....................
Just asking

No mind them. Even the victim knows who is behind this. They are trying so hard to turn IPOB against the people!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by MiaBeer(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nigerian politics is violent, dirty and filled with hate. It’s hard to know who is right or wrong.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by DSC7: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
plaindealer:
lmao.,. You reap what you sow..

Make una enjoy and self destruction till eternity..

E dey sweet me..

grin

No forget say wetin dey sweet no dey hard to kill person......

You wish SE could burn to ashes but i assure you that you enemies of Igboland will surely be disappointed...
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by maestroferddi: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
This looks like an attack sponsored by political opponents...

All those responsible for bloodletting and mayhem in Imo State will meet their Waterloo very soon...

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by MrAnele(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
leisuretym:
How can you set your region on fire and run to other regions ? Shameless people
Will you be able to do that if we also set our own region fire? Very illogical people

Illogical Hate has destroyed this one finish. Get well soon
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Coldie(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
U couldn’t even call on the Nigerian government, u are calling on international community. Una no want learn say those guys cannot do anything without going through Nigeria.

I feel no pity for ikenga Ugochinyere. He is a low key ipob supporter, just last week he was calling on the release of Nnamdi Kanu, now e don clear him eyes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by Chekwume16(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Will you shut up. ThT is how you people kept living in self denial until this killing went out of control. E go soon touch everybody
Ogonimilitant:
Ikenga Imo has never been in the bad books of IPOB or ESN. The same people that burnt his business in Abuja.

This attack has shown that this atrocities are being committed by a well organised system against the Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by leisuretym: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
MrAnele:

Illogical Hate has destroyed this one finish. Get well soon
Your village is on fire, your home is on fire but you are here in my backyard screaming about Tinubu, while your own house is burning, does that make sense to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by malakaimoscondo: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Ikenga Imo has never been in the bad books of IPOB or ESN. The same people that burnt his business in Abuja.

This attack has shown that this atrocities are being committed by a well organised system against the Igbos.
otondo what is against igbo? Hold kanu responsible.. Borno citizens, both old and young, men and women. Boy and girls once praise shekau when he was attacking police station.... A friend of mine in zamfara state once believe they are fighting for their right....... But when they killed his innocent bro in borno in an unprovoked attack on defenseless citizens he change the chorus.. And that brother is the bread winner of the family a doctor for the matter... Continue blaming the wrong person instead of kanu that gave non state actors gun..... You think they will wield guns for nothing? Continue blaming fulani of federal government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by oyebanji44: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Cantonese:

Forget that. Imo state was peaceful at all times until the Supreme Court handed it over to the present governor and party.

I was there in 2015 to 2016 buhari was / is still in power..the state was peaceful then..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by MrAnele(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
I so much detest the way Nigerians play politics with human lives...
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by delejoye: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
Op may you and your family die a horrible death for linking ESN and IPOB into this, everybody I'm IMO state knows that it was Chinasa Nwaneri and hope uzodinma that attacked ikenga, you just want to divert attention, you think Nigerians or IMO people are fools, be careful, in in less than 6 months from now or even any moment from now you people will hear from Akokwa people

Take it easy man.
Re: IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State by sofiscatedmoron: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

And did they tell they are ipob ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup / Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.