Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi (8131 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG / Olamilekan Adegbite: FG Unlikely To Fix Ajaokuta Steel As Planned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Timoleon(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by SILVERLINES: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
undecided
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by leisuretym: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Are my friends in Dubai not entitled to be rich?
I will sell it to my Arabian friends just like I did to onne port with the Italians
We can rename it Mikano steel Cameroon Dubai Emirate international

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by abobote: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
He would have stand a chance, if not that we have decided to go with Obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by kingsways: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ajaokuta again? Politicians have been campaigning with Ajaokuta since I was a baby

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Temptee101(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Peter Obi will retire you all.

Evil men who are just after our national treasury.

One of most corrupt men alive
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Holyfic: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Something way u de plan to sell,

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by akpunda86: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Blogsphere:

https://leadership.ng/atiku-vows-to-fix-ajaokuta-steel-coy-develop-inland-port-in-kogi/

CRIMINAL Atiku mean d opposite,he will sell it funny I will this,I will that from which money,Nigeria is broke

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Realists(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
opalu:
But you didnt do that for 8 years as VP when Obasanjo left all the Presidential powers for you.

Just like they fixed and completed PDP national secretariat in 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by ATLIEN2027: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
rogsiu:
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you

This same Obi?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

pls read..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by leisuretym: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
kingsways:
Ajaokuta again? Politicians have been campaigning with Ajaokuta since I was a baby

Old scam from the desperate Dubai Cameroonian

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Passionate888: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Story
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by CheapHomes1: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by JoshTim: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Is it not the same atiku that is known for creating specific purpose vehicles to channel state money into personal pockets. Wonders shall never end. BAT2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Babaken(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Make he first fix PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Mrfixitt(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Banbutton:
Scam!
Tinubu is the best man for the Job.
Ogun kill you for mentioning that criminal called Tinubu
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by ofuonyebi: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Come see yeye talk ooo...

Atifku and his brother OBJ privatized the same AJAOKUTA STEEL COY
over 20-yrs ago..

now he want to repair what he helped to destroy from existence
deceivers and fools at 80s

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Femich18(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Promises upon promises. We cant even see the fulfillment of the one someone promised us 8 yrs ago. We never kukuma wise

He promised to set aside 10 Billion dollars for youth empower. Someone said more than that in time past
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Japastic: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Fix or sell? BPE in my mind.Awon ole buruku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Luckybelt: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Something that he didn't do 20 years ago when he was heading the economy. Believe at ur your own risk

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by delpee(f): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Story, story....He can deceive only those who don't know the Ajaokuta Steel history.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dubai president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by flokii: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
The same Atiku we heard his voice in a leaked audio recording explaining how he perpetrated corruption as Vice President?..

In saner climes, he would have been invited by anti-graft agencies.

That audio of him explaining corruption vehicle and the consultants they used to launder money got me pissed. Such a terrible fellow has nothing to offer Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by blowjohn(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Masterclass55:
That would really add value to our economy, diversification is the key

Na today?

Wet8n make dem never diversify am since? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Jd10k(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
The ajaokuta you supervised the selling that was just re acquired by the APC Government.Are you playing or something is wrong with PDP campaign organisation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by blowjohn(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
10 billion dollars for youth empowerment.

grin grin grin grin angry

That means all the youths in naija go get jobs be that!

That money big o
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by flokii: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
JoshTim:
Is it not the same atiku that is known for creating specific purpose vehicles to channel state money into personal pockets. Wonders shall never end. BAT2023

I wonder why everybody is keeping quiet about the leak audio... What then is the work of EFCC and co.?

Nigeria is a blessed nation with cursed leaders.. imagine the number of people likes of Atiku and his special purpose vehicles have sent to their early graves and some into generational poverty. Just sad.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ajaokuta steel coy? The undoing of His Excellency Jonathan Ebele Goodluck. The USA will never allow that project to see the light of the day. Is Atiku indirectly poking the USA? grin Unless he has strong ties with Mother Russia; which I doubt. Nonetheless, Russia is not really interested in our elections for the moment.

USA will definitely work against Atiku, if he is serious about this and it is verifiable that he said it.

PS: Don't turn Nigeria into another Ukraine with this statement, because here is another place Russia and America have strong interest and won't mind flexing their muscles in the open this time.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Mckhala80(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Fake vows from fake political rogues.
we pledge our vote for OBI
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by EmperorFred: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Banbutton:
Scam!
Tinubu is the best man for the Job.
Where is your house?
Re: Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi by Goodman247: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lies lies lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office / Jonathan Embarrassing Nigerians, Says David- West / Abdulaziz Yari: Governors Toothless To Secure Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.