Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past (28227 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by ToniBlaize: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
ibkayee:
Just sounds like she’s been through hardships, to be honest most of the things listed don’t actually have anything to do with her directly as an individual

When you say her sister’s husband ‘slept’ with her, it’s not clear whether it was consensual or rape

Don’t think people should be penalised for bad things happening to them or people around them that they had no control over.

If you can’t move on from these things however, cut the relationship and don’t waste her time

Sorry bro.. i will have to disagree.. it has everything to do with her.. Austin French said in his song" picture this.. a little coming home from school.. worried sick cause he doesn't what kinda mood his dad will be in... He further said... THE KINDA HOME YOU FROM CAN DO A NUMBER ON YOU..."MUM AND DAD BROKE UP AND I GUESS "I" BROKE TOO.. I GREW UP THINKING NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM A CHILD LIKE ME".... FaMily plays a lot of role in our lives growing up..in every possible way.. i was brought up by a strict mum.. who never wanted me to do things on my own.. she made many life and future determining decisions on my behalf right from small.. it made be rebellious before i even enter Secondary school.. Seeking freedom even before i finished.... to some it can make them seek validation at every interval.. don't say that... That track record of 6 children with 5men.. might be a curse of sort.. might also be something she might not be able to shake off given the psychological, emotional and mental impact.. only few people happen to break such circles.. but if i was to give a candid take.. don't settle for such a lady.. most women with stable home who stick with their husbands through the thick and thins of life.. watched their mom do it with their dad... They learnt love right from the home from small.. Girls from this kinda family background don't know how to love probably/completely.. they best know hoe to survive...they lived through hardship most of their lives so what they best know is hustling the available and surviving through every case scenerio... people who end up settling with them are just means to an end... You are only in luck.. if she breaks away from her mother.. but if she's into her.. sorry bruh... Aside bad role modeling.. bad advise bad leadership.. you will battle btw her and her mum at some point....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by phemmyfour: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

I'm dating this babe I find appealing and I want to get serious with but I have a few concerns:

1. Her mum was married multiple times, had 6 kids for 5 men and ended single.

2. She lost 2 of her brothers.

3. One of her sisters is missing.

4. Her sister's husband slept with her in the past, though her sister never knew.

5. Her siblings and their spouses don't talk to her mom, she's the only one showing her love.

6. Her younger sister was married 10 years ago...

What do you feel guys?
generational curses here n there....you don't want to get your destiny contaminated

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by livinbygrace: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mr man run for your life or else you will regret it.I have learnt my own lesson in a very bitter way...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Block her for no reason and MOVE ON. You still have a chance now.

BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

I'm dating this babe I find appealing and I want to get serious with but I have a few concerns:

4. Her sister's husband slept with her in the past, though her sister never knew.

5. Her siblings and their spouses don't talk to her mom, she's the only one showing her love.

What do you feel guys?

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by naijapikin2(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
It takes God to patch up this family. It all boils down to her. If her character right now is ok, then you're good to go
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by galantjoe(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
If you know she is committed to the relationship; go ahead to marry her. But keep all get family bad history away from your family.

Most of people from background are often good, by the way they re not makers of their problem

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by ivandragon: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by livinbygrace: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
zachanalysis:
For those saying" don't do anything with her o" has it ever occured to you that she could be trying to break away from the circle that has engulfed her family and start afresh? We all have past bro and some of them are quite messy. It is wrong to judge a person by the errors of the family he or she comes from. A person's family does not always determine his orientation rather his family background might have transformed the way he or she thinks because he or she wants nothing to do with them and what they represent. So, if you love her and strongly believe in her, go for it bro.

You must be an infant for typing this nonsense.I am 44 years and was in the same shoe the op b4 i got married,i was warned severally but ignored all in the name of love,today i wish i had listened ..

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by gaby(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You went ahead to marry a whoooore even with all the evident redflags. These are the kinds of things that happens when a man refuses to use his brains and allowing emotions to override him!

Yes, you are right. I was 25, was on the silly fast lane so was making tons of money, throw in the inexperience and naivety to the mix and you'd get a clearer picture.

In all, it was my fault and I've always taken responsibility.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by arantess: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You must be mistaken. I don't know the women you have been with or know, but women love wholeheartedly when they want to.

Everything isn't black and white the way you think.
You women are incapable of loving unconditionally, save a mother.

Take away all the attributes you see in your husband/ boyfriend currently, do you still love him?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Keblast: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

What do you feel guys?

BROS what you hiding? or you still don't know?
I have heard exactly same kind of stories from Mostly girls who are into prostitution and they normally end it off with no member or relatives was willing to help.

Don't let any woman destroy your future because if you take her serious in less than a year she will get pregnant for you. Always take note of girls that will frequently ask you baby do you love me. They always have skeletons in cupboards and looking for who to unleash it.

The mother had kids for multiple men and definitely one of her kids must fellow her foot steps,.
I don't know why but 90% of the time it happens even if the current generation escapes it the next generation won't.

Take edo state for Example

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
gaby:

Yes, you are right. I was 25, was on the silly fast lane so was making tons of money, throw in the inexperience and naivety to the mix and you'd get a clearer picture.

In all, it was my fault and I've always taken responsibility.

You are right. Experience is the best teacher!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by gaby(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are right. Experience is the best teacher!

That is why I am now a qualified teacher on the topic....lol
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by udemzyudex(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Rayban25:
Dont do relationship with her oo...you have everything to lose because whether you are aware of it or not you'll be affected by her emotional baggage while you're dealing with your own problems....just be friends with her or Bleep her and move on

Chai... The world is never fair.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by deavicky(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

What do you feel guys?
Dec 15 2021 you need advice about ur girlfriend
Nov 29 2022 you need advice about your girlfriend
Today again another advice about ur girlfriend. Is relationship your only problem.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
gaby:

That is why I am now a qualified teacher on the topic....lol

Lol I can see that bro. It's same thing with me. Never married tho, but at least I don see aboki pepper for these bitchess dem hand. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by chronique(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

What do you feel guys?

Abort mission. Too much issues to make the heart perpetually worried.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
My mantra is, if the tables were turned, would she do the same? Would she marry you if you had such a past?

These days if you cannot do what you want me to do for you, then there is no deal being with you.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by JohnOkolo: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

What do you feel guys?

Red flag Red flag RED flag for sure.

Except she is of impeccable character, she might surpass her Mom
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by latolz: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Give her a promising future or sharaap and exit the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by purejustice36: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Any babe wey no get anything to add for your life except kuntus na red flag �

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by faceland: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
They are careless in that family. You can bet 'the apple doesn't fall far away from the tree'.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by felzokugo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:

No, naija

Run o!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Allisgud: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
She told u all this
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by ashawopikin(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
U still dey ask?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by ashawopikin(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
purejustice36:
Any babe wey no get anything to add for your life except kuntus na red flag �
true
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by SunMusk(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Her younger sister married 10 yrs ago... Oboi. Is this story true
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Oladelepedro: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bro pls don't dare marry here cos the curse on her mom will definitely affect her. I'm talking from experience.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by olakan22: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ikennaford:

Then your story is fake

grin grin grin
It's your clapback for me
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Flesh10: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Stay away from that family. Aside you, your kids shouldn't have such people as aunties and uncles to them. The family is messed up and believe me you will be dragged into that mess soon

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by JustcallmeFavou(f): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
All those saying leave her, run, bleep her, and leave her ..hmmm, may you not be mocked or used when you are in a desperate situation or dare need in life.

What I see here is the case of a spiritual spouse in play. If you don't want to have a relationship with her. Help her break free from it by, encouraging, and helping her go for strong deliverance. Who knows, she might be the star of that family. And God wants to use you to set her free.

Every family no matter how good they look on the outside have one issues or another troubling the family. Some family issues are more deeper than the others because, one doesn't know what ones ancestors did prior to this modern day, or the circumstances surrounding ones pregnancy or birth.

Some might not believe it, but spiritual spouses exist and operates or affects their victims in different degrees.

Her mother having 5children from 6 different men, and still ended up single, only shows there's a spirit being she's married to maybe unknowingly who didn't make her enjoy her first/second marriage. Hence her moving around, and still ending up single. The spirit being simply wants her ALONE to itself.

Help her break free from the circle OP! And she will forever be grateful to you!

All the best, and God help you and the lady in question.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by AngelicBeing: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Faulty Foundational Family battle / Tree shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.