Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past (28229 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by AngelicBeing: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:
All those saying leave her, run, bleep her, and leave her ..hmmm, may you not be mocked or used when you are in a desperate situation or dare need in life.

What I see here is the case of a spiritual spouse in play. If you don't want to have a relationship with her. Help her break free from it by, encouraging, and helping her go for strong deliverance. Who knows, she might be the star of that family. And God wants to use you to set her free.

Every family no matter how good they look on the outside have one issues or another troubling the family. Some family issues are more deeper than the others because, one doesn't know what ones ancestors did prior to this modern day, or the circumstances surrounding ones pregnancy or birth.

Some might not believe it, but spiritual spouses exist and operates or affects their victims in different degrees.

Her mother having 5children from 6 different men, and still ended up single, only shows there's a spirit being she's married to maybe unknowingly who didn't make her enjoy her first/second marriage. Hence her moving around, and still ending up single. The spirit being simply wants her ALONE to itself.

Help her break free from the circle OP! And she will forever be grateful to you!

All the best, and God help you and the lady in question.
Well said cool
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by flourishing247: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

I'm dating this babe I find appealing and I want to get serious with but I have a few concerns:

1. Her mum was married multiple times, had 6 kids for 5 men and ended single.

2. She lost 2 of her brothers.

3. One of her sisters is missing.

4. Her sister's husband slept with her in the past, though her sister never knew.

5. Her siblings and their spouses don't talk to her mom, she's the only one showing her love.

6. Her younger sister was married 10 years ago...

What do you feel guys?

Based on experience I will tell you to run very far away from her. It never ends well. Na d same issue we de battle with today. Run!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by uglodoh(f): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ikennaford:

Then your story is fake
Not fake, I have a neighbour that had 4 children with three husbands. Another that left her husband went to marry another man and had 2 children and later came back to her former husband.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by topygel12: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
But someone has to mary her
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by BoboKush(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
That's too much for a person sha
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by satandeterrible: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
tsmith:

Yorubas have a saying, ninu ikoko dudu nii eko funfun tin jade. (White pap comes from darkened heartened pots).

Also reminds me of the illustrations of a drunken no good father with twins. 1 mirrored the father because that's all he saw and knew and the other turned out totally opposite and was very upright because he saw the devastating dangers of alcohol on his family and was determined to change his narrative.

It's not what's happened to her in the past that matters, it's who she is now. What's her reflection and views of all these. Is she intentional about changing the narrative for herself?

Your girlfriend should also not be responsible to bear the drudge of families woes.

That been said, I'd be surprised if yourself and your entire family line is without blemish. Count yourself lucky if life has been kind 100% to you and your lineage.

Which i truly doubt, I sense you're setting a standard for her without truly reflecting inwards at yours.
Bla Bla Bla
As if you'll advise your brother to settle down with such baggage.

You're such a terrible human being.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
A lady raised by a damaged, irresponsible, reckless single Mother, is a marital accident waiting to happen.
It's stupid to even consider relationship with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
arantess:

You women are incapable of loving unconditionally, save a mother.

Take away all the attributes you see in your husband/ boyfriend currently, do you still love him?

Yes. And if we were to switch this question?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by VULCAN(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
I'm trying to see what's the difference btw "women hardly love" and "women love wholeheartedly when they want to."

If those two statements are contradictory in your eyes it's because you are biased.

"..when they want to" can easily be once in every 10 relationships they enter into.

And such relationships can be everything from hookup to flings to serious relationships.

So the fellow's assertion is correct and you have agreed in principle although you just automatically rejected it because you didn't like the sound of it.

UyaiIncomparabl:

You must be mistaken. I don't know the women you have been with or know, but women love wholeheartedly when they want to.

Everything isn't black and white the way you think.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by harmony75: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
If her character is good why not I know someone of this nature too but her marriage is the best she and her husband are working for God in the church and they're really best. If you would be patient both of you can make it� such is life! Good luck �
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by chris51(f): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

I'm dating this babe I find appealing and I want to get serious with but I have a few concerns:

4. Her sister's husband slept with her in the past, though her sister never knew.

5. Her siblings and their spouses don't talk to her mom, she's the only one showing her love.

What do you feel guys?

The family get as e be.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by chris51(f): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
chris51:

The family get as e be.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Godsongang: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
The mom must be from either akure in ondo state or ado in ekiti state.

Sorry no offense just that I have witnessed something like that in akure and ado 6father 7 children.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by mosaicafrique: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dirty family, don't mix your blood with such blood. Your next generation might be at risk of experiencing that life again.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Savvy19: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
purejustice36:
Any babe wey no get anything to add for your life except kuntus na red flag �

Let alone a woman with such an emotional baggage
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by saasala(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

The bolded is very scary, Some women get mind Sha!

To be honest this matter hard brother!, But this is a typical[b] American lifestyle[/b].

You go fear Trinidad and Tobago bro
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by mastermaestro(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sounds incredible though. Anyway if I may respond, I would say you should be prepared for a long tortuous ride. angry This kind of venture should ONLY be embarked on with an EXPRESS YES from the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD. How do I sound, too religious right? Time will teach you otherwise. grin

Without mincing words, her family is a dead end. Too many evils which are apparent signs of a serious family curse. You don't want to share in this curse, do you? Marriage will certainly sprinkle on you your share of the curse like cooking salt. grin

Take note that one of your daughters will resemble her mother. No argument about this! That's if your bride doesn't first turn into her mother overtime in your house. sad

The flags are too many and too red. Save yourself now that you can. sad
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by AdaAwka1: 4:21am On Jan 16, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

What do you feel guys?

Your past nko?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Robenna(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:

No, naija

Mother married 5 men
Shey my eyes de turn me
Bro run o
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Karlifate: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I have been in a couple of relationships so I know what I'm talking about! Infact sometimes the truth just play out itself. If she is acting too smart, I will make her get drunk (before then I must have known the password to her phone lool) check her chats. This is where you will find out everything you need to know. That's how I discovered my Ex who told me about her uncle and they used to talk on the phone like family members were actually fvcking. He isn't her uncle but sugar daddy and I discovered she also has a kid. Naso I for marry her if I know wise.

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Karlifate: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
ToniBlaize:

Sorry bro.. i will have to disagree.. it has everything to do with her.. Austin French said in his song" picture this.. a little coming home from school.. worried sick cause he doesn't what kinda mood his dad will be in... He further said... THE KINDA HOME YOU FROM CAN DO A NUMBER ON YOU..."MUM AND DAD BROKE UP AND I GUESS "I" BROKE TOO.. I GREW UP THINKING NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM A CHILD LIKE ME".... FaMily plays a lot of role in our lives growing up..in every possible way.. i was brought up by a strict mum.. who never wanted me to do things on my own.. she made many life and future determining decisions on my behalf right from small.. it made be rebellious before i even enter Secondary school.. Seeking freedom even before i finished.... to some it can make them seek validation at every interval.. don't say that... That track record of 6 children with 5men.. might be a curse of sort.. might also be something she might not be able to shake off given the psychological, emotional and mental impact.. only few people happen to break such circles.. but if i was to give a candid take.. don't settle for such a lady.. most women with stable home who stick with their husbands through the thick and thins of life.. watched their mom do it with their dad... They learnt love right from the home from small.. Girls from this kinda family background don't know how to love probably/completely.. they best know hoe to survive...they lived through hardship most of their lives so what they best know is hustling the available and surviving through every case scenerio... people who end up settling with them are just means to an end... You are only in luck.. if she breaks away from her mother.. but if she's into her.. sorry bruh... Aside bad role modeling.. bad advise bad leadership.. you will battle btw her and her mum at some point....

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Karlifate: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:
All those saying leave her, run, bleep her, and leave her ..hmmm, may you not be mocked or used when you are in a desperate situation or dare need in life.

What I see here is the case of a spiritual spouse in play. If you don't want to have a relationship with her. Help her break free from it by, encouraging, and helping her go for strong deliverance. Who knows, she might be the star of that family. And God wants to use you to set her free.

Every family no matter how good they look on the outside have one issues or another troubling the family. Some family issues are more deeper than the others because, one doesn't know what ones ancestors did prior to this modern day, or the circumstances surrounding ones pregnancy or birth.

Some might not believe it, but spiritual spouses exist and operates or affects their victims in different degrees.

Her mother having 5children from 6 different men, and still ended up single, only shows there's a spirit being she's married to maybe unknowingly who didn't make her enjoy her first/second marriage. Hence her moving around, and still ending up single. The spirit being simply wants her ALONE to itself.

Help her break free from the circle OP! And she will forever be grateful to you!

All the best, and God help you and the lady in question.

LMAO! grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Karlifate: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
satandeterrible:

Bla Bla Bla
As if you'll advise your brother to settle down with such baggage.

You're such a terrible human being.

No mind am.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Konjiboi: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Run

It is not your duty to fix or change anyone.

Don't date out of pity.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Hassanmaye(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
A real man loves and cherish his woman no matter how her past is /was...

Kindly worship the ground she walks on simp..
Hahahhahahaha please I don't want to die!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Hassanmaye(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
jimmychang:

Nobody is blaming her.Life dealt her a bad hand.He didn't rape her,I think it was consensual.Women like her dey quick looseguard.Any form of love like this dem don open leg.
If they don't love you,and you love them you go suffer.Their choice of men is usually trash.
She should go and fix herself first before she enters a relationship with him.
Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.