Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? (15715 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by jibrilELsudan: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
DEPENDS HOW MUCH I GET FROM MY ASHAWO WORK

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Ayomivic(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ ask you to give offering in your church? Recall He warned His followers not to give their treasures to the pigs, and your churches amount to pigs given that they are businesses of this world. Jesus Christ instead said you should give to the poor and your neighbor, so why do you disobey Him in giving to a business? undecided

Only Catholic churches have right to collect offering.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by sonnie10: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

You did not answer my question. Did jesus christ ask you to gather in a particular building?
I ask because I am a Christian who follows the words of christ.
Follow the words and ways of Christ
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by adeoyekay(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Unnecessary question
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lolachef:
Don't mention me again.

but how am I sopose to get puccccci or were am am I sopose to get puccccci from if I don't ask u?....please grooowup & start actin like a children..GROWWUP!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by MrColdsweat: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
sonnie10:

Follow the words and ways of Christ
You church people killed christ for exposing the truth.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by OLANIYIPETER: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ ask you to give offering in your church? Recall He warned His followers not to give their treasures to the pigs, and your churches amount to pigs given that they are businesses of this world. Jesus Christ instead said you should give to the poor and your neighbor, so why do you disobey Him in giving to a business? undecided

So this your disease have resurface again! Sorry for your pain.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by sonnie10: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

You church people killed christ for exposing the truth.
Jesus died to save us.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by MrColdsweat: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
sonnie10:

Jesus died to save us.
Jesus died because the church conspired with the Romans to kill him.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by KaptainAfrika: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
1,000.00 Naira.
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lucasinho(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
bonnyhope:
People go lie for this thread

As for me na N200 I de give but offering na 2 to 3 times in my church
N200/time

AGC?
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
OLANIYIPETER:
So this your disease have resurface again! Sorry for your pain.
The pain you perceive is yours not mine. undecided
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ayomivic:
Only Catholic churches have right to collect offering.
Who gave the catholic pig such a right? undecided
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Unrated900:
U go giv ur neighbor
Same neighbor
Go Dey sneak u for back
One u go go give orphanage
Those working there go steal the proceed
Jesus Christ is the one who said if your neighbor ask you for something, don't tell him to come back tomorrow, instead give it to him immediately. undecided

Your neighbor is not just the man who lives next door to you. He could be the beggar in front of you, the orphan walking right next to you, etc. Basically, those who are poor and right next to you are the ones who Jesus Christ said you are to give to. undecided
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
GlobTrotter:
you are very stupid .
And what is the agender of Nairaland exactly..why do you keep posting these Kong of topics on Sundays? There are alot of things wrong with and worth talking about Islam..I don't see it in the front page on Fridays... What is your agenda seun??
Are you alright at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
get lost
You first! undecided
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by sonnie10: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Jesus died because the church conspired with the Romans to kill him.
There was no Rome and Romans before the prophecy of his coming and death was made in the book of Ezekiel
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
sonnie10:

There was no Rome and Romans before the prophecy of his coming and death was made in the book of Ezekiel
Where in Ezekiel? undecided
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Emmasteev(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
WHAT BIBLE VERSE QUOTES THIS?
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Emmasteev:
WHAT BIBLE VERSE QUOTES THIS?
Read Matthew 7 vs 6 where Jesus Christ warned you not to give your treasures to pigs. You are meant to sell all you have --- your treasures --- and give it all to the poor instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Ofemini(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
FlatEarthGuy20:
Shi shi...... grin
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

One of the features of science is to verify facts rationally.
During the time of Jesus, Hebrew was spoken and His name was "Yeshua" translated later to Jesus.

I pray for you that your eyes of understanding be open to the Truth(Jesus Christ) as there is nothing any mortal or immortal can do against the truth.
God bless you!
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by ovhiosinegba: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
But I know a church that uses tithe and offering to cook for members every Sunday, they don't miss it and the church also shares money every Friday..
If u need the address I can release it
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You first! undecided
your M punaaanins
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
your M punaaanins
Yours instead! undecided
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Lolachef(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Your kinds are here on nairaland......You can mention them.
DaddyCK:

but how am I sopose to get puccccci or were am am I sopose to get puccccci from if I don't ask u?....please grooowup & start actin like a children..GROWWUP!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by princeemmma(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2023
TheDemola:

Dont you think There is a problem if you're ashamed of your offering

The shame is just because i don't have enough to give
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2023
Jesus is identity theft. a lie

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Tegabadguy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
i don't go too church
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by VULCAN(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Most atheists are psychologically damaged fellows.

I don't eat Amala.

If I were to gatecrash Amala joints screaming that I don't eat Amala so others should not eat it...I would have been locked down in a mental institution.

Show me an Atheist that can mind his or her business when Christians are having a discussion about their faith and you have seen an aberration

saintkel:
All dis atheist above.....u guys will always complain about christianity yet u can't stop complaining about pages dedicated to Christians.....d problem of d world is not d religion christianity.....
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by hopefulLandlord: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
VULCAN:
Most atheists are psychologically damaged fellows.

I don't eat Amala.

If I were to gatecrash Amala joints screaming that I don't eat Amala so others should not eat it...I would have been locked down in a mental institution.

Show me an Atheist that can mind his or her business when Christians are having a discussion about their faith and you have seen an aberration

Give one instance an atheist gatecrashed your church screaming he doesn't believe in your imaginary friend

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Bollinga: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where in scripture did Jesus Christ teach you to concern yourself with how a business owner runs the affairs of his business? undecided

2. Did God tell you that is what He wants you to concern yourself with? undecided

Where in the scripture did jesus said a church is a Business
Re: How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Bollinga:
Where in the scripture did jesus said a church is a Business
He, Jesus Christ, never sent anyone out to set up churches using His name, so when you have church business all over the place claiming to be of Jesus Christ, what you instead have are deceivers pretending to be of Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Questions For Evolutionists And Atheists / Help: Which Authority? The Bible Or The Catholic Church / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.