Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? (5824 Views)

Does Going To Church Makes God Answer Ones Prayers? / Does Going To Church Guarantees Heaven? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Raymondfayowole(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Yes..there are several factors that guarantees your place in heaven and going to church is one of them.

Heb 10:25 Not Forsaking the assembly of the saints as the manner of some is.....
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by MrBroke(m): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2023
If you still believe heaven exists, then I'm sorry you need help

1 Like

Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by magzey: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Please let the Bible gurus bring a verse in the Bible that said Christian should go and worship in the Church on sundays shikena.

Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by ruffDiamond: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2023
no hypocrite and charlatan shall see the kingdom of God
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by ruffDiamond: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Raymondfayowole:
Yes..there are several factors that guarantees your place in heaven and going to church is one of them.

Heb 10:25 Not Forsaking the assembly of the saints as the manner of some is.....
very big lie,, keep deceiving yourself
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by blingxx(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2023
anibi9674:
but not going to church guarantee hell. it's important as Christians we go to church.

Keep decieving yourself .a church is just a building just like any place else , stop accepting everything your pastor put into your head

1 Like

Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Hugo55(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Heaven is right here and now. The question is, do we recognise it?
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2023
Nothing like that!

Stop being brainwashed!!!!!
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by blazepascal(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2023
We are no longer going to church but we dey serve God
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by lymelyte(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by RPG2020(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2023
The op supposed collect slap for this question wey he dey ask every week
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by stasius: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Nooo it doesn't.
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2023
magzey:
Please let the Bible gurus bring a verse in the Bible that said Christian should go and worship in the Church on sundays shikena.

The Bible verse that says no dey do wickedness and evil una no hear, so no need. E no make any difference to una.
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Snoolv360(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Going to church regularly doesn't guarantee heaven except you read the scripture and obey word of God written therein
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by odemeetu1: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Going to church doesn't grantee heaven but keeps you connected to a source

Where you get refreshed always
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by jclassiq(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2023
It has the power to guarantee it. There is saying that if you stay long enough around a barbershop you will get a haircut.

So if you keep attending a bible believing church long enough, your lifestyle will change and your salvation will be guaranteed.

But, actually God does not live inside a church. God is everywhere. However, the church is where children of God congregate to worship God together, study the word together and encourage and exhort one another on the heavenly race.

So, there... That's it.
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by jclassiq(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Raymondfayowole:

Children of God can congregate anywhere and it's not necessarily where you call a "church."

It says "where two or three are gathered in my name, I'm in their midst."
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2023
efembaba:
No going to church every Sunday is not what is going to make you make heaven but accepting the grace of God in Christ Jesus by believing in Christ and confessing that He died and rose up for your sin is what is going to make you to make heaven

Romans 10:9

No! A thousand times No! Faith! Faith in the Being of God, and Holiness.
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by deebrownneymar: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Frank25:
Let's gather and discuss

Try read Bible yourself. SMH. Some questions are too dumb. Even if you no read Bible at least you couldn’t have missed the story of Jesus.
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by InfinityFabric: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na every week una go create thread ask this stale question? Why not pick up the book this New Year and read it for yourselves so you can at least dash yourself more knowledge this year than you gave to yourself last year? undecided
Jesus didn't have a Church, especially one where 99% of women are naked or showing panties to the pastors.
And the name Christian was Paul invented - no affiliation to Jesus.

Maybe u should actually read the book.
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Angelthepoet(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
You must be a true believer and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior that's the only way to heaven otherwise if you like go to Church from morning till night if you don't in believe in Jesus then you are only wasting your time.
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by TruthHurts100: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Frank25:
Let's gather and discuss

You're not going to heaven. If going to heaven is true, why are your pastors afraid of dying?
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Raymondfayowole(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2023
jclassiq:

Children of God can congregate anywhere and it's not necessarily where you call a "church."

It says "where two or three are gathered in my name, I'm in their midst."

Sure. How do you know my own definition of "church". I agree with you that the church is not the physical building but members.

A church should be a group of Christians where as we assemble to worship, we are encouraged by other Christians to go out and live for Jesus, serve our brethren, and minister to those in our community.

We have evidences of church starting from home in the book of Romans 16:5.

1 Like

Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by 4lorunsho(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na every week una go create thread ask this stale question? Why not pick up the book this New Year and read it for yourselves so you can at least dash yourself more knowledge this year than you gave to yourself last year? undecided

Thank you saying this truth
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Raymondfayowole(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2023
ruffDiamond:
very big lie,, keep deceiving yourself

What makes you think I'm deceiving myself?
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by phemmyfour: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2023
Frank25:
Let's gather and discuss

Nothing to discuss...you already know the answer....it guarantees nothing
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by 4lorunsho(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Church today is nothing but a social gathering.

My definition of church is different from this. "It is you" ... How do you act when you're with people, when you do business and the laws or commandant you learn. Did you apply it weekly, monthly and yearly
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Nolevel666: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2023
anibi9674:
but not going to church guarantee hell. it's important as Christians we go to church.

Tell your God to grow up.creating a place called hell to roast ants like us is childish.
He’s bigger than that

Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Shorty1980: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
NO HEAVEN NO HELL ,ALL ARE MAN MADE
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by musazulyadain: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Me? I don't know oo
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by Stevo22: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
Going to church doesn't guarantee heaven but if you have been saved you will love to go to church.
Re: Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? by emapeteum(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kajaard:

We are the body of Christ, not the church.

Stop quoting the Bible wrong to satisfy your wrong opinion.

Show a passage in the Bible where Jesus Christ said the church is the body of Christ or where the disciples said it.
Did I actually quote the Bible wrongly? Ephesian 1:22-23.Am not sure you are a Christan and I was not referring to a building but a Church as the questionnaire asked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Side Effects Of Masturbation - How It Affects Your Personality / Evolution And Islam ( Qur´an / Koran Science ) + Life In Space ("aliens") / Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.