Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (34796 Views)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:52am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
You a cool girl....ight. Ill keep and touch and see check on these forums from time to time...

You have a interesting mind.

You know ma facebook if you eva need to write a message, I enjoy good debates...

Honestly im surprised u neva took the convo to Peniz Size...i figured that would have made for great text fighting Lmfaoooo

LoL ILL See you around shortiii...(If you can still say Sonned I can still say Shortii)....

You take Care.

....Yea..

LOL ok. wink
See you around --- maybe. tongue grin wink
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:58am On May 30, 2012
BTW you were right about the Khoisan being among some of the oldest....however, they belong to a group known as the "San".

And this is what most of the San people look like lipsrsealed

"The San, also known as bushmen, are directly descended from the original population of early human ancestors who gave rise to all other groups of Africans and, eventually, to the people who left the continent to populate other parts of the world."

http://www.world-archaeology.com/news/ancestral-san/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/worlds-most-ancient-race-traced-in-dna-study-1677113.html

Viewing this topic: MsDarkSkin(f), Royal-VII and 1 guest(s)

OK IM DONE LOL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 30, 2012
You clearly did not do thorough research. If you did you would know the khoisan originated from the eastern shores of Africa. They are an extention of the the "bush people" who do not speak in standard languages but rather "click" sounds to communicate - a tradition the khoisan took with them. according to science "selective mutation" is the term tp describe difference in their complexion. Check out the "bust" they made of Eve our supposed mother of the human race. Do you see khoisan or a bush woman? Exactly. Your complexion and the khoisan is not the same. Not sure what youre trying to prove but facts dont make someone racist. Lets get that clear.Your complexion as is is the result of mixing in the western hemisphere unlike the khoisan. Therefore I still stand correct when I told fula that ppl like yourself and Alicia Keyes were not present in Africa during prehistoric times. Your physical features is not the same as the khoisan just because you are light. Just like despite my dark skin, I dont look Somali. So your point is invalid.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Babii, Darkskin girls are Not In...Let it Gooooooo Lmfao

As sad as it is, Darkskin women are looked down upon as "Ugly" by the large majority of The World..

smh@this poor girl, is trying to "type" her way into being in "style".

Both Lightskin men and Darkskin women are Apparently at the bottom of the Barrel

Now let it go lmfao and stop typing Bibles of Bullshid lol

Man cut the crap Dark skin women are very beautiful you need to get out of this inferiority complex mode. Whom views dark skin women as ugly? Olny those with inferiority complex. They are by no means ugly and are some of the most beautiful women in the world. I reiterate what I said earlier. Senegalese women and Malian women are some of the most beautiful women if not the most beautiful in the world. They are also some of the darkest ladies in the world.

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2012
Royal if you do not think Khoisan are black then you are in your own world lol. There are many different variations of black people world wide. It is like someone saying a Spainard or a Portugese is not white because they have darker complexions than most white people, yet they are still white. Get it through your thick skull that whatever you think Khoisan are no less black than West Africans or East AFricans.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Spaniards technically are not white, as many europeans do not even consider them white....nor are italians

as these regions have a large Black (moor) admixture...notice the black hair...which is not a real trait amongst pure european white men

And Khoisan have a seperate catergory by athropoligist...they are not "Negroid"...

Fulaman, just because you are born in europe does not make you "white"

And just because you born in Africa, does not make you "Black"

Lmfao....have you checked "argentina's" racial statistics?...

97% of them "claim" to be white...

What is real and what is disillusioned perception are two different things.

I find what you said funny/hypocritical.

Did you know that most people from Argentina are of Italian origin (who you said were not white), yet you say Argentinians are white. I find this quite funny. Argentina's spanish in some cases is even closer to Italian than traditional Castilian Spanish.

There are many types of Europeans like there are many types of Africans. Europeans can be broken up into 3 groups really

1. Those of Anglo-saxon origin (which includes groups from the nordic countries like Sweden, Norway, Denmark, etc., and other countries like England, Germany, Netherlands, etc. (thus Anglo which means English and Saxon which is German).

2. Slavic people from Eastern Europe (Polish, Russian, Czech, Bulgarian, etc. etc. are just a few example of Slavic people)

3. Latin People (Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, etc.)

Africans are even more ethnically diverse than Europeans.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
And Notice what you just wrote....

You wrote.."there are many types of Europeans"

You wrote..."There are many types of Africans"

Exactly....

But I was speaking of Genetics and Dna regarding "White" "Black" "Asian" People....

i was speaking About "Races"

Not..."Nationalities"...

As i wrote to you before and i will write again...

"Just because you are born in Europe does not make you White"

"Just because you are born in Africa does not make you Black"

You are merging the two words "European and White" as if they are the same

You are merging the two words "Africa and Black" as if they are the same...

By the way....Did you understand my point about Argentina yet?...Or are you still trying to decipher its Immortal Simplicity ?

.....Ill wait.

Argentinians look pretty white to me... You must ask yourself what is black and what is white?

To me black is Khoisan and many other ethnic backgrounds. I am Fulani, but I am also black and I am also Nigerian.

Black is not just one look but several, I do not think you understand what I say.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2012
Drake looks like he is mixed (mulatto) but apparently he is black. Prince is black and looks black. Zinedine Zidane is of white Berber origin, as Berbers have many subgroups with Touareg (who are majority black) being the most pure of all Berbers. I don't watch basketball so I don't know Deron Williams. I watch Argentinian football all the time. Lionel Messi is pretty pale and would pass for white (because he is white) anywhere. Barack Obama is also of mixed origin (he is mulatto). Jennifer Lopez herself looks like she is mixed of many things she is definitely a lot darker than Argentinians as she herself hails from Puerto Rico. Argentinians from what I remember tend to be some of the lightest South Americans (alongside Uruguay). Argentinians are indeed white (most of them due to having European Ancestry from Italy, Germany and Spain). Countries like Brasil, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic have a much higher African admixture than Argentina.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2012
Hmm interesting you do have a point, it is true that people who do have black blood (look at Dominicans like Sammy Sosa for example) hate being what they are (black) the most. Sammy Sosa bleached his skin because he hated being black. Arabs hate blacks because Arab blood has a high amount of black blood in it. It is weird that people who tend to have some of the most black blood hate themselves the most.

It is the same thing with Hitler (who had Jewish blood, and was by no means Aryan (he did not have blonde hair and blue eyes). Yet I have never seen anyone who hated Jewish people like Hitler did. Again another example of self-hatred
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by SAFO(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
And Notice what you just wrote....

You wrote.."there are many types of Europeans"

You wrote..."There are many types of Africans"

Exactly....

But I was speaking of Genetics and Dna regarding "White" "Black" "Asian" People....

i was speaking About "Races"

Not..."Nationalities"...

As i wrote to you before and i will write again...

"Just because you are born in Europe does not make you White"

"Just because you are born in Africa does not make you Black"

You are merging the two words "European and White" as if they are the same

You are merging the two words "Africa and Black" as if they are the same...

By the way....Did you understand my point about Argentina yet?...Or are you still trying to decipher its Immortal Simplicity ?

.....Ill wait.

Haha please stop, you damn near had me spit my entire monster drink on my new HTC One X. grin

Interesting debate though ....... following
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2012
SAFO:

Haha please stop, you damn near had me spot my entire monster drink on my new HTC One X. grin

Interesting debate though ....... following

Nice phone but you don't have to brag about it grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by SAFO(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2012
Fulaman198:

Nice phone but you don't have to brag about it grin

::Cough::: .... Did I mention it's the HTC One X LTE grin grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2012
SAFO:

::Cough::: .... Did I mention it's the HTC One X LTE grin grin grin

LOL Brag more please grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 30, 2012
LMAO. Royal THINKS he has it figured out.

I am reading your posts and lmao. Seriously, Where do you get this misinformation? And how am I racist? You're implying that light skinned people were the first and that white and black are the mutations, which to me sounds like you're the one with the issue. I mean it's logic. Color spectrum? grin LAWD!

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting my ancient ancestors were Khoisan? grin No sweety, I said it before and I am saying it again: Khoisan is ANOTHER PART of the African branch....NOT the first.

I love you too btw but I'm gonna teach you a few things...

'Khosian are the first'....
Khoisan are considered the "oldest" race due to their not mixing with other "Africans" (tribe wise). If you had a family, and you only stayed in your family not "breeding" with other humans OBVIOUSLY your DNA will be much purer than those who do mix outside of their "family/tribe". Now imagine if your family's descendants did so for thousands of years. You would be considered one of the oldest races in terms of "purity" but it wouldn't mean you are "the first".

Royal-VII:
And Khoisan have a seperate catergory by athropoligist...they are not "Negroid"...]

grin grin
They are not BANTU. But "negroid" they are. wink

"Khoisan = light"

Although the MAJORITY of them are known for their copper complexions, they are also found in many tones. Dark and light....

Second here is what the supposed 'Mother of humanity' (black people if you ask me) looks like:

"Mitochondrial Eve" tongue

(Ancient East African "Bush woman" )

"Color Spectrum...blacks and whites are extreme mutations"
Dude, seriously? grin Ok, before I get deep into the "color thing" let me add that not too long ago, they said all of humanity came from Asia. Now they are saying Africa. Some even claim it's Europe grin Why the confusion? Because they don't know for sure. It's hard for them to link ALL of humanity and much of what you typed saying that the early man was light and black skinned people are "burnt" so to speak is 'outdated science' - ONLY supported by "Jim Crow's ghost" grin. Evolution, well the "Out of Africa Theory" is a foggy one. I only mentioned "Eve" because she is the OLDEST human fossil found in Africa and she (based on reconstruction) was dark skinned lipsrsealed grin.

You keep talking about spectrum as if you are talking about "water color paint/prism" but it's not like that at all.
In fact there was recent discovery that Asians may be a completely different race of their own. This is evident in skulls found throughout Asia which suggest that Evolution took place OUTSIDE of Africa as well. So, as much as the Khoisan may look Asian, there is no direct relationship between the two groups. Asians are Asians, Khoisans are brothers to the ancient Africans and unique due to their "purity" in terms of not mixing. Unlike our direct ancestors who mixed with other ancient Africans, thus creating us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQgcqtBICAU

>>> http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1809060/pg1
YES! There are racist comments at the bottom of the page...but that is not what you should check out. Check out the Links..according to you "SCIENCE does not lie". wink

[size=18pt]Khoisan first humans: DEBUNKED.
Black skinned people simply a mutation: DEBUNKED
MsDarkSkin is a lying racist :DEBUNKED[/size] grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 30, 2012
Khoisan were the original(Lightskin...Nappy hair...Are Not considered Black African..nor are they considered "Negroid" any more)

Blacks came from this....

Your racist quote light comes from dark theory has just been disproved...

Neither light comes from dark...or Dark comes from light...

grin grin

anyway....

If dark came from light and the khoisan people were the "first"...then how come as of 2011 it's reported that the ancestors of the "San" man (pictured above) "split from other African populations about 130,000 years ago." ? tongue grin (source: Science Daily). "SPLIT FROM OTHER AFRICAN POPULATIONS"....interesting. Like I said...there was a "mutation" in fact several but it's not in your favor. grin

SO!! The only difference between us/Bantu and the Khoi/San peoples is that they did not mix as much as the other African "races"/tribes. Thus their DNA is much more pure than any of us.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On May 31, 2012
Lawd have murcee!

I know damn well yall ain't fighting over skin color! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

White men rocks! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Lawd have murcee!

I know damn well yall ain't fighting over skin color! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

White men rocks! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

undecided undecided

He started it. tongue
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by MrsChima(f): 10:52pm On May 31, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided undecided

He started it. tongue

You like my Oyinbo boo? tongue tongue

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You like my Oyinbo boo? tongue tongue

Lol GIRL BYE!
From the looks of it, you are the "male" of the relationship. grin grin

*runs!*
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by somegirl1: 12:57am On Jun 02, 2012
either

Light(ish) preferred at the moment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.