Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (34485 Views)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Drake gets pushed because he is jewish and has cracker blood...

He does not Count.

Im speaking about Lightskin Black Men....Like T.I for example.

Plz stop.

Drake recognizes himself as a black man. Matter of fact, the Jewish community don't even support him nor do they recognize him as part of them.

What about Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifia?
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2012

Mixed People are not Black.

Read my millions of Post Directed at Mrs Dark and Pleep.

Black Race can't be defined because of such...

LoL@Kandii Trolling my Troll Efforts.

Like i was saying ....lol grin Name some Ugly Lightskin Black Male who has ever been portrayed as a Sexx Symbol

I literally can't think of none.

I can name about a thousand darkskin niqqahs who are forced onto our television sets though. lol
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

Mixed People are not Black.

Read my millions of Post Directed at Mrs Dark and Pleep.

Black Race can't be defined because of such...

LoL@Kandii Trolling my Troll Efforts.

Like i was saying ....lol grin Name some Ugly Lightskin Black Male who has ever been portrayed as a Sexx Symbol

I literally can't think of none.

I can name about a thousand darkskin niqqahs who are forced onto our television sets though. lol

You are not black then. Go to the caucasians and ask them to welcome you. Lmfao!
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 15, 2012
Wiz Khalifa is not Lightskin...and He ain't forced down our throats as a Sexx Symbol Either lol

Lmfao@eke hatin on tha kid C.Breezy.

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 15, 2012
Mixed people as defined by black/white group:

White ==> Black

Black ==> ?

The people themselves most lean towards black.

Point is, they're not truly accepted by each group they "represent"
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

You are not black then. Go to the caucasians and ask them to welcome you. Lmfao!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

Ima Mixed Breed Mut, i wrote this Many times on this forum, that mixed people are not Black

And that the Black Race can't be defined lol

i am Not a Cracker Either. lol

lmfao@this woman is trolling my Troll Game.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Wiz Khalifa is not Lightskin...and He ain't forced down our throats as a Sexx Symbol Either lol

Lmfao@eke hatin on tha kid C.Breezy.

If you look closer to black than anyother race, you will be consider black.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 15, 2012
If WK aint lightskin then I wonder what is.

Try to ignore all his dark tattoos

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 15, 2012
What was i talking about again?.......Fhuck!?!?...

Uhhh..Yeah..

It's only ok to be ugly if you are a Darkskin Male. So Society Says
cool
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

Ima Mixed Breed Mut, i wrote this Many times on this forum, that mixed people are not Black

And that the Black Race can't be defined lol

i am Not a Cracker Either. lol

lmfao@this woman is trolling my Troll Game.

Stop being du.mb royal. You have phenotypes of what they associate with black race so you will be classed as black anywhere you go.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2012
LMAO @ Royal waving his white flag, while riding on his white horse with his wavy long hair claiming mixed.

Okay.

I guess "Mixed" is on the race chart. Is it? Or do you check BOTH Bleep/black?
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

Stop being du.mb royal. You have phenotype of what they associate with darkskinned so you will be classed as black anywhere you go.

If you start classifying People with One Black Parent as Black...And People with Mixed blood as Black then where does it end?

Then Argentina is Black....

Then Southern Spain is Black....

Then Dominicans are Black...

Then Southern Italy Is Black....

This is why i said...In many arguments i have had on this form..."Blacks only want to claim Biracials when it benefits them"

Obama is a perfect example

He is every bit White as he is Black.

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

Stop being du.mb royal. You have phenotypes of what they associate with black race so you will be classed as black anywhere you go.

Royal looks like Wiz Khalifia with longer hair tongue tongue tongue
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

If you start classifying People with One Black Parent as Black...And People with Mixed blood as Black then where does it end?

This is why i said...In many arguments i have had on this form..."Blacks only want to claim Biracials when it benefits them"

Be honest, these ppl are considered, by the "major population and Non-black population", as black.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I check Black and Hispanic

And By the way.... Biracial is on Many Race Charts LoL
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

I've yet to see a race card with biracial option. But then again, I only look for the Black/African option.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Be honest, these ppl are considered, by the "major population and Non-black population", as black.

Lmfao

If you pour a half a glass of Orange Soda...and then pour the other half of the glass grape soda

How the hell can you "only" consider the glass of soda you are drinking..."Orange Soda"?

....Lmfao stop it...They are not Black...

Americanized Racial Classifications are of such because of Economic reasons dating back to the "old" america

Everybody in the world with black blood is not Black.

Mixed people are just that...Mixed.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

Lmfao

If you pour a half a glass of Orange Soda...and then pour the other half of the glass grape soda

How the hell can you "only" consider the glass of soda you are drinking..."Orange Soda"?

....Lmfao stop it...They are not Black...

Americanized Racial Classifications are of such because of Economic reasons dating back to the "old" america

Everybody in the world with black blood is not Black.

Mixed people are just that...Mixed.

Oh gosh.

Getting technical. Orange soda, grape soda.

I'm not saying they're only "Black", I'm saying that they're considered black. There's a difference.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Black Americans would consider Wiz Brownskin

Because he is the same color as Trey Songs and trey songs is called brownskin not Lightskin.

Hmm..What do Black Females call Trey Songs?....From what i usually hear it is that he is Brownskin.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Black Americans would consider Wiz Brownskin

Because he is the same color as Trey Songs and trey songs is called brownskin not Lightskin.

Hmm..What do Black Females call Trey Songs?....From what i usually hear it is that he is Brownskin.

Now you're getting into shades of black.

At the end, they;re still black.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

Racial classifications came about due to different phenotypes. Subsaharan Africans are diverse, regarding facial features and hair but they still look closer to the phenotypes associated with blacks.

Darkskinned italians etc are still considered caucasian because of their phenotype. They have olive skin but their facial features are still Caucasoid.

Obama does not look white at all. In a case where a mixed person looks more white than black, then that person can classify him/herself as white.

I personally hate filling out those racially classification forms but in the end, we have to make things simple for everyone.

Going by your logic royal, it means AAs should not be considered as black due to their admixture. Stop making things complicated for yourself.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 15, 2012
lol I'm going back to viewing mode.

I'm tired.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Oh gosh.

Getting technical. Orange soda, grape soda.

I'm not saying they're "Black", I'm saying that they're considered black. There's a difference.

What they are "considered" and what they truly are...Are two completely different things. grin

The Western Cracker Man's screwed up science and Racial Classifications are of such because he wanted "More Slaves"

Royal is not a Slave. cool

I am, What i Am... And what i Am is a Mixed Breed.

LmL@The Mentality of You are what Ever the Racist Cracker Man Labels You.

The Caucasoid Is a Primitive Being.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

Hispanic is not even a race.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LMAO @ Royal waving his white flag, while riding on his white horse with his wavy long hair claiming mixed.

Okay.

grin grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

Racial classifications came about due to different phenotypes. Subsaharan Africans are diverse, regarding facial features and hair but they still look closer to the phenotypes associated with blacks.

Darkskinned italians etc are still considered caucasian because of their phenotype. They have olive skin but their facial features are still Caucasoid.

Obama does not look white at all. In a case where a mixed person looks more white than black, then that person can classify him/herself as white.

I personally hate filling out those racially classification forms but in the end, we have to make things simple for everyone.

Going by your logic royal, it means AAs should not be considered as black due to their admixture. Stop making things complicated for yourself.

Kandi Having Admixture and Having 2 biological parents of two distinctly different races are two different things.

As i said on this forum..The Black Race can't be defined.....

Those classifications and science that you mentioned also give excuses to somali's and ethios not being "black"

You can't have it both ways...which one is it?...

Are we all Black..or are We all Not?.....

LoL Why is this discussion not brought up in the ethnic and Politics section?...

How many times i schooled you people on Race....Go Back And Read

The Black "Race" is the only Race made up of a bunch of Half Breed and Mixed people

Why?...because no other race pursues to claim mixed people but the Black Race....

The same black race that Has no Definitive Meaning.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

Hispanic is not even a race.

Who said Hispanic[b] Wa[/b]s a Race?. lol

Now come to America and fill out a Form and Read the Race Charts....Tell me what you will see

It says "Non-White Hispanic" and "Hispanic"....

Nobody ever said Hispanic was a Race lol You seen me talk about how puerto ricans are not a "race" Stop playing dumb Lmfao
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

Kandi Having Admixture and Having 2 biological parents of two distinctly different races are two different things.

As i said on this forum..The Black Race can't be defined.....

Those classifications and science that you mentioned also give excuses to somali's and ethios not being "black"

You can't have it both ways...which one is it?...

Are we all Black..or are We all Not?.....

LoL Why is this discussion not brought up in the ethnic and Politics section?...

How many times i schooled you people on Race....Go Back And Read

The Black "Race" is the only Race made up of a bunch of Half Breed and Mixed people

Why?...because no other race pursues to claim mixed people but the Black Race....

The same black race that Has no Definitive Meaning.

Lol, somalis can claim whatever they want but they nowhere look caucasoid. There hair still looks black, their faces still looks black, their skin still looks black.

@Black race has no definite meaning. Your nose, your hair, your lips is a definition of black.

Dude, are you confused?

Lmfaooo.

Stop being silly and accept your blackness. You look 'negroid' grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2012
*Smacks Kandii in back of Head*.....LoL

You ladies can't twist me up..I am too consistent in what i write.

Mixed People are not Black

Go read pleeps thread and check my Post ....Did i not agree with him?... grin

Go check those old Somali Debates...Did i not say the Somali "ethnic group" are not Black? grin

Exactly....lol

Stop claiming everybody is black..lol
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2012
I dare anyone to find a contradiction i wrote on this subject...lol

Mixed People are Not Black...I been writing it for Months now.

lol the mentality of classifying mixed people as black if a ignorant one..

Especially if they have two parents of diff races.

LoL@You two {{{mwuahahahahah}}}}

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2012
Royal, bring your black self over here lipsrsealed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos) / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.