Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences (13589 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / Dem Don Beat You Before? Share Your Experience. / Have You Ever Been Caricatured On Nairaland Before? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

You dey whine grace?
I be boxer oh
I laugh for arabic.
Mighty igor grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by ComputerOperato: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
I don't react very well to threats.
It happened several times but there was an incidence immediately after my Bachelors that stood out. Cultist guy threatening me.
Ọmọ!
Long story sha. But he won't try it again.
The bottom line is I don't react very well to threats.
It makes me become a real threat to the person.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Worksunlimited: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
HazardAwka:
Good evening Nairalanders, share your experiences. Have you been threatened before by a cultist, your ex, your bad blood colleague from work, that fake phone seller/repairer, that fake soldier?

What later happened? What was your reaction to such threat?

I have been threatened alot, especially with people with alot of influence, I suffered but God remained true.

Stand strong no matter what comes.

Trust in God and no fear, with time Na them go run...
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Brownshoe: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Bombeverybody:
Shey you dey whine me ni?
Most of you guys believe na by stature? Pray make we no get kanta...na then you will know say the best bottle to break someone oesophagus is Maltina not Andre.

just leave that man , he no know say his size dey.
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
May Jah bless her soul. Atleast she helped you.

mutantninja:
I have been threatened before and believe me fellow nairalanders, it wasn’t a joke… during uni days I dated this woman , she was a medical doctor , she was in her 40s… she helped paid my schooling fees and sent me money for food… it was crazy because I was only 20… this woman bought me a blackberry which was well worth over 200k then.. I saw her as my savior … but every evening we would go to a hotel where she will make me have several rounds of sex with her, even if I was tired she will force me and use me like a dog , although I wasn’t aware of this, I thought I owed her my life cos I was abandoned by my own family because we were so poooor …

This went on for years, I was in my final year she had made me change my plans to be an engineer and I was now a medical student, so for 7 years this woman turned me to her slave.. she invited me to her matrimonial home and introduced me to her husband as her distant nephew who is going to be staying in their mansion and I kid you not this woman was very powerful as she was not only a doctor but married to a very powerful politician in Nigeria today … she made me have rounds with her in her husband’s bed.. I became a shadow of myself..
During my final year, there’s a girl (now my wife), that use to be my bestie from yr1, I was in love with this girl , this woman found out I was always seeing this girl and she got jealous and arrested me and accused me of stealing 20m from her safe in her room… I got arrested and spent 3days in cell here in kuje … when she came visiting, she spat on my face and called me a lowlife and a slave ,.. I shed tears typing this.. she threatened me so much I had to warn my bestie (now wife) not to ever talk to me again.. my release was secured after I swore never to talk to my bestie (now wife) again… fast forward 3 yrs later she died of cancer … and I became free… trust me, I was still in contact with my bestie because I really loved my bestie (now wife) even if she threatened to kill me I couldn’t have resisted… my bestie understood and we kept thinking of ways to free my chains from this evil woman … but a divine intervention happened! I don’t believe in God but a miracle happened and now I am a free man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
madridguy:
One of my bros got a construction job from a man based in abroad. So this man has another construction going on around Opebi, so the man requested my bros to help him visit the job going on at the Opebi-Allen site.

So my bros asked me to go there , take pics/video and send to him so he can forward to the man.

On getting to the place, i saw some workers doing some few work because the building is 99% completed. I met the small gate opened and i just walks in. I greeted some people and asked them who is incharge of this place. I did brief introduction about myself too.

So a young man said he is incharge and he will need to call his boss before he can grant my request. I said go ahead.
Baba said he no get unit for his phone, gave him my phone na so baba excuse himself from my side small call oga, they talk like 5 mins and from observation i knew all is not well.

So the man asked him to give me the phone and the man said " young boy if you know what it good for you leave that place otherwise you will disappear and you will got missing forever. I said sir, you said what? He replied again, if I should meet you there now I will kill you and nothing will happen I mean it. I was so mad and replied back kill me for what exactly, he replied if you don't take your leave right now I will kill you, na so him cut phone.

Na so I carry phone, snap some pictures, made some video and I call him back, I said you just said you will kill me, he replied yes, i told him I won't wait for you to come here, tell me your exact location right now and I will be coming there right away, failing to do so you are a bastard. Na so the baba calm for phone,I said I don't care which ogboni society you dey, or whatever black power that you posseses that make you think you can do anything and go free, I said try me today and let see what will happen within 3 days, if they don't bring your death news to me with 3 days " na mouth i dey do ooo " then I am not who I am, na so the man said young boy what exactly do you want, I replied him, tell me the nearest police station you know around here, let me go there and report myself and wait for you there.

Na so the man calm finally and after like 5 seconds cut the phone. He called his supervisor to know if I'm still at the premises na so that one told me I have left.
Na so that one come meet me bros why you dey do like this naa, my oga said you said you will kill him, i replied yes i said so. Did he also told you how he threatened me to cut my head and used my blood, lungs, kidney and liver for his blood money renewal? I asked, na so the bros shocked , na so I waka enter keke dey go house.

On getting home I go see my bros go narrate what happened to him, na so he said the Baba in Abroad dey vex after seeing the pictures because the guy didn't abide by their agreement signed. The land is 2 plots of land, but one side get like V shape which the agreement is that the developer take the side with V shape and him take the other side and the developer will build for him. The developer quickly build for the man on the V shape side and keep the other part for himself so anytime the man sent someone there the man won't permit them to take pics or video.
But the house fine no be small.

The conclusion part be say no allow people to threaten you anyhow but always use your head.

I like you type of person.
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by SeriouslySense(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Am still trying to understand this story, grin grin grin

But from what i can understand, you friend or bro told you to work in a construction site and on getting there, you gave you phone to the person in charge to speak with your friend, and after they spoke, you friend or oga on the phone was threatening you with death, i hope i am correct.

madridguy:
One of my bros got a construction job from a man based in abroad. So this man has another construction going on around Opebi, so the man requested my bros to help him visit the job going on at the Opebi-Allen site.

So my bros asked me to go there , take pics/video and send to him so he can forward to the man.

On getting to the place, i saw some workers doing some few work because the building is 99% completed. I met the small gate opened and i just walks in. I greeted some people and asked them who is incharge of this place. I did brief introduction about myself too.

So a young man said he is incharge and he will need to call his boss before he can grant my request. I said go ahead.
Baba said he no get unit for his phone, gave him my phone na so baba excuse himself from my side small call oga, they talk like 5 mins and from observation i knew all is not well.

So the man asked him to give me the phone and the man said " young boy if you know what it good for you leave that place otherwise you will disappear and you will got missing forever. I said sir, you said what? He replied again, if I should meet you there now I will kill you and nothing will happen I mean it. I was so mad and replied back kill me for what exactly, he replied if you don't take your leave right now I will kill you, na so him cut phone.

Na so I carry phone, snap some pictures, made some video and I call him back, I said you just said you will kill me, he replied yes, i told him I won't wait for you to come here, tell me your exact location right now and I will be coming there right away, failing to do so you are a bastard. Na so the baba calm for phone,I said I don't care which ogboni society you dey, or whatever black power that you posseses that make you think you can do anything and go free, I said try me today and let see what will happen within 3 days, if they don't bring your death news to me with 3 days " na mouth i dey do ooo " then I am not who I am, na so the man said young boy what exactly do you want, I replied him, tell me the nearest police station you know around here, let me go there and report myself and wait for you there.

Na so the man calm finally and after like 5 seconds cut the phone. He called his supervisor to know if I'm still at the premises na so that one told me I have left.
Na so that one come meet me bros why you dey do like this naa, my oga said you said you will kill him, i replied yes i said so. Did he also told you how he threatened me to cut my head and used my blood, lungs, kidney and liver for his blood money renewal? I asked, na so the bros shocked , na so I waka enter keke dey go house.

On getting home I go see my bros go narrate what happened to him, na so he said the Baba in Abroad dey vex after seeing the pictures because the guy didn't abide by their agreement signed. The land is 2 plots of land, but one side get like V shape which the agreement is that the developer take the side with V shape and him take the other side and the developer will build for him. The developer quickly build for the man on the V shape side and keep the other part for himself so anytime the man sent someone there the man won't permit them to take pics or video.

The conclusion part be say no allow people to threaten you anyhow but always use your head.
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Thomthom(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
one stupid boy called me to leave my Girl friend.. or he will deal with me.. At first i was scarred. I called my girl and ask her about the guy. my Girl now wife told me everything name, location and reason for threatening me.. I took his name call one or two system men in his area.. after much investigations, I was told he was a ju man like myself.. Early momo naso I carry okada go the guy House knock him door.. As he just come out, Naso I gather lever grab bros for trouser.. Oya make we dey go station or we die here today.. Naso Area people gather.. the guy was leaving with his Aunt.. After playing the voice record and other evidence, His Aunt knelt down and started begging.. Last last we sha settle the matter for the street.. The lady in question is my wife today and if me and the guy see we dey hala each other

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by entrep88: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
All these Loan companies that year before we develop thick skin.... If we are in the same gang just dey like dey go..... "We will message your contacts" then dey will send you sample, you have 5 minutes to redeem your image. Mumu people

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by madridguy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
I am sorry if my explanation is not that clear. The real owner of the house has two building construction going on. He gave my bros one and the other one, he only gave land, 2 plots of land which it was agreed to share 1 plot between him and the developer. The developer will take one plot and instead of payment for the one plot he should develop it for him. I hope you understand now?

SeriouslySense:

But from what i can understand, you friend or bro told you to work in a construction site and on getting there, you gave you phone to the person in charge to speak with your friend, and after they spoke, you friend or oga on the phone was threatening you with death, i hope i am correct.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Mystic216: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
The guy that threatened me is still in DSS custody till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
@ bolded part make me laugh tire. You carry the fight to his door step.

Thomthom:
one stupid boy called me to leave my Girl friend.. or he will deal with me.. At first i was scarred. I called my girl and ask her about the guy. my Girl now wife told me everything name, location and reason for threatening me.. I took his name call one or two system men in his area.. after much investigations, I was told he was a ju man like myself.. Early momo naso I carry okada go the guy House knock him door.. As he just come out, Naso I gather lever grab bros for trouser.. Oya make we dey go station or we die here today.. Naso Area people gather.. the guy was leaving with his Aunt.. After playing the voice record and other evidence, His Aunt knelt down and started begging.. Last last we sha settle the matter for the street.. The lady in question is my wife today and if me and the guy see we dey hala each other
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by SeriouslySense(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Okay i understand now, it was the developer who threatened you. Now it makes sense.
madridguy:
I am sorry if my explanation is not that clear. The real owner of the house has two building construction going on. He gave my bros one and the other one, he only gave land, 2 plots of land which it was agreed to share 1 plot between him and the developer. The developer will take one plot and instead of payment for the one plot he should develop it for him. I hope you understand now?

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by SeriouslySense(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin
madridguy:

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by madridguy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yes, na the developer.

SeriouslySense:
Okay i understand now, it was the developer who threatened you. Now it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Thomthom(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
madridguy:

That thing dey very annoying.. And the worst part is that you Dnt even know the person, I Dnt stay late night anymore. I had to beg a colleague to come sleep over my House.. It was when I got his name and location the fear reduce.. it was a very bad experience
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Financialman: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
My ex threatened to deal with my present girlfriend, the ex na wan short person,so fear catch me...truth be say she eventually carried out her threat but I no fit do anything coz ba spiritual based and no evidence.But she dey somewhere now Sha,she no fit disturb both physically and spiritually,lol smallie bye bye for a long time
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by NNtv(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Bombeverybody:
Shey you dey whine me ni?
Most of you guys believe na by stature? Pray make we no get kanta...na then you will know say the best bottle to break someone oesophagus is Maltina not Andre.

what if I stab your liver before you could find a bottle? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Fmghewzy2: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
chatinent:
It's like asking if an ant has ever seen sugar before. Nigeria itself is a weapon fashioned against me.

Not all ants would have seen sugar.

Sooo whats you point cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Streetmovement(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Threats, one of the many things I don't take lightly if you dey threaten me better make sure you're sure about it cuz I will gladly help you carry out your task before you.

I no dey play cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
People threaten to shoot, kill or stab me every weekend at my job where i do security "bouncer" we throw them out for drunken disorderly outta night club and they don't like it. grin if they shot, killed or stabbed me as many times they had threatend to i woulda died more than a hundred times, shot and stabbed for more than 2 hundred times.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by placeofallure(f): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yeah! I got threatened by an ex who was too pained to let go when I said I was done. He threatened me with jazz but I know he wouldn't do it even though he had access to it, he was tooooo crazy in love. He wouldn't hurt me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Successfulben: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yea countless times, especially when I attack some god of men, there gullible members come to their defense and threaten me in the process.
HazardAwka:
Good evening Nairalanders, share your experiences. Have you been threatened before by a cultist, your ex, your bad blood colleague from work, that fake phone seller/repairer, that fake soldier?

What later happened? What was your reaction to such threat?
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by King2019(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
chatinent:
It's like asking if an ant has ever seen sugar before. Nigeria itself is a weapon fashioned against me.
Haha
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by fijiano202(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lol. Too many lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by fijiano202(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
I think craziest was when 2 different cult groups were threatening me they will kill me if I joined the other one

A was threatening to kill me if I join B
B was threatening to kill me if I Joined A

Had friends in Both A and B.. It was crazy lol

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by samiabigail: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
SeriouslySense:

undecided go school you say no, say na back of school you lyk to go

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=mutantninja post=120157661]I have been threatened before and believe me fellow nairalanders, it wasn’t a joke… during uni days I dated this woman , she was a medical doctor , she was in her 40s… she helped paid my schooling fees and sent me money for food… it was crazy because I was only 20… this woman bought me a blackberry which was well worth over 200k then.. I saw her as my savior … but every evening we would go to a hotel where she will make me have several rounds of sex with her, even if I was tired she will force me and use me like a dog , although I wasn’t aware of this, I thought I owed her my life cos I was abandoned by my own family because we were so poooor …

This went on for years, I was in my final year she had made me change my plans to be an engineer and I was now a medical student, so for 7 years this woman turned me to her slave.. she invited me to her matrimonial home and introduced me to her husband as her distant nephew who is going to be staying in their mansion and I kid you not this woman was very powerful as she was not only a doctor but married to a very powerful politician in Nigeria today … she made me have rounds with her in her husband’s bed.. I became a shadow of myself..
During my final year, there’s a girl (now my wife), that use to be my bestie from yr1, I was in love with this girl , this woman found out I was always seeing this girl and she got jealous and arrested me and accused me of stealing 20m from her safe in her room… I got arrested and spent 3days in cell here in kuje … when she came visiting, she spat on my face and called me a lowlife and a slave ,.. I shed tears typing this.. she threatened me so much I had to warn my bestie (now wife) not to ever talk to me again.. my release was secured after I swore never to talk to my bestie (now wife) again… fast forward 3 yrs later she died of cancer … and I became free… trust me, I was still in contact with my bestie because I really loved my bestie (now wife) even if she threatened to kill me I couldn’t have resisted… my bestie understood and we kept thinking of ways to free my chains from this evil woman … but a divine intervention happened! I don’t believe in God but a miracle happened and now I am a free man!!!!

[/quote

In-between, you knew this lady was married yet you willingly went to her house and her matrimonial bed?

Karma has no religion man!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by LyfeJennings(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
madridguy:

Wa gbayi
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by LyfeJennings(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
I don threaten people gan o
and people don threaten me too
but at almost every point of life Sha but none was so bad
So I had an accident yesterday
The wife of the man who owns the car was ranting and all
So after the whole thing, I come dey tell the husband say I for run am street but I get conscience
The man say him wife na Lagosians so I no fit do anything
I just smiled I'm my mind
I reason the two of them say If I start with them
I can make them move out of Lagos cos all the area boys in this city are one way connected to me
The husband ComE calm down
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by KingMack(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Omo even cultist no dey threaten person pass the way loan app dey threaten person..dem threaten wan babe I know sotey she land for hospital undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by tojahh(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Everybody claiming champion ontop this topic grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland / What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You / Afghanistan Girl With Bright Green Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.