Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences (13588 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / Dem Don Beat You Before? Share Your Experience. / Have You Ever Been Caricatured On Nairaland Before? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by SeriouslySense(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
sure grin grin, your confession. grin grin

samiabigail:
undecided go school you say no, say na back of school you lyk to go

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by demoBaba: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
For now nah Obi dey threatening us with lies.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Jossyroyal1: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Someone suspected to be a cultist threatened me because of a lady whom I wasn't even interested in or dating.

Funny enough, the guy is now a devoted Christian and non of us eventually had a thing to do with the said girl

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Slynation(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
mutantninja:
I have been threatened before and believe me fellow nairalanders, it wasn’t a joke… during uni days I dated this woman , she was a medical doctor , she was in her 40s… she helped paid my schooling fees and sent me money for food… it was crazy because I was only 20… this woman bought me a blackberry which was well worth over 200k then.. I saw her as my savior … but every evening we would go to a hotel where she will make me have several rounds of sex with her, even if I was tired she will force me and use me like a dog , although I wasn’t aware of this, I thought I owed her my life cos I was abandoned by my own family because we were so poooor …

This went on for years, I was in my final year she had made me change my plans to be an engineer and I was now a medical student, so for 7 years this woman turned me to her slave.. she invited me to her matrimonial home and introduced me to her husband as her distant nephew who is going to be staying in their mansion and I kid you not this woman was very powerful as she was not only a doctor but married to a very powerful politician in Nigeria today … she made me have rounds with her in her husband’s bed.. I became a shadow of myself..
During my final year, there’s a girl (now my wife), that use to be my bestie from yr1, I was in love with this girl , this woman found out I was always seeing this girl and she got jealous and arrested me and accused me of stealing 20m from her safe in her room… I got arrested and spent 3days in cell here in kuje … when she came visiting, she spat on my face and called me a lowlife and a slave ,.. I shed tears typing this.. she threatened me so much I had to warn my bestie (now wife) not to ever talk to me again.. my release was secured after I swore never to talk to my bestie (now wife) again… fast forward 3 yrs later she died of cancer … and I became free… trust me, I was still in contact with my bestie because I really loved my bestie (now wife) even if she threatened to kill me I couldn’t have resisted… my bestie understood and we kept thinking of ways to free my chains from this evil woman … but a divine intervention happened! I don’t believe in God but a miracle happened and now I am a free man!!!!

Lol... cheesy who told you have escaped when there is karma!! Anyi ga takwa nwunye gi oO grin no two ways about it...!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by lordally(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
mutantninja:
I have been threatened before and believe me fellow nairalanders, it wasn’t a joke… during uni days I dated this woman , she was a medical doctor , she was in her 40s… she helped paid my schooling fees and sent me money for food… it was crazy because I was only 20… this woman bought me a blackberry which was well worth over 200k then.. I saw her as my savior … but every evening we would go to a hotel where she will make me have several rounds of sex with her, even if I was tired she will force me and use me like a dog , although I wasn’t aware of this, I thought I owed her my life cos I was abandoned by my own family because we were so poooor …

This went on for years, I was in my final year she had made me change my plans to be an engineer and I was now a medical student, so for 7 years this woman turned me to her slave.. she invited me to her matrimonial home and introduced me to her husband as her distant nephew who is going to be staying in their mansion and I kid you not this woman was very powerful as she was not only a doctor but married to a very powerful politician in Nigeria today … she made me have rounds with her in her husband’s bed.. I became a shadow of myself..
During my final year, there’s a girl (now my wife), that use to be my bestie from yr1, I was in love with this girl , this woman found out I was always seeing this girl and she got jealous and arrested me and accused me of stealing 20m from her safe in her room… I got arrested and spent 3days in cell here in kuje … when she came visiting, she spat on my face and called me a lowlife and a slave ,.. I shed tears typing this.. she threatened me so much I had to warn my bestie (now wife) not to ever talk to me again.. my release was secured after I swore never to talk to my bestie (now wife) again… fast forward 3 yrs later she died of cancer … and I became free… trust me, I was still in contact with my bestie because I really loved my bestie (now wife) even if she threatened to kill me I couldn’t have resisted… my bestie understood and we kept thinking of ways to free my chains from this evil woman … but a divine intervention happened! I don’t believe in God but a miracle happened and now I am a free man!!!!

Omo this is a miracle ooo... I can't just imagine what you went through. But did she also help you financially till you graduated??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by WantsandMore: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
mutantninja:

Congratulations
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Maxxim: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
One of my ex threatened me that her papa will die if I should leave her cheesy, it's been years her papa neva die o grin
Women cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
The moment you threaten me..you will see the other side of me.the one I can remember is one of my ex threatening me that If i cannot sponsor her japa to Canada i show kiss the relationship goodbye.as she talk am,I just ignored and ghosted her till date.good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Maysdevices(f): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
mutantninja:

Interesting movie

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by cassyrooy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Many years ago when u was hustling in Abuja, na so someone carry motor jam our electronics wey we dey sell, damage am partly.

I just approach am, tell am make him come out make we reason as Oga no dey and e no go funny when him show, and we no give better reason for the damages.

Guy start to blow shoulders for me, immediately I remove key for Ignition, and lock up. My manager and other folks start to look, dey beg make I calm down.

As him see their begging, him threaten to shoot me, I tell am straight up say I wan die make him do im worse.

Small time Oga come, I hand over everything give Oga, if him wan forgive make him forgive. When Oga hear say the guy threaten to shoot me. Oga quickly discharge the guy because of fear.

Later on that night, I from my sister house dey go back when one idiot wey be their Oga of cultists, stop me, na so I waka pass dey go my thing. Immediately im ma follow me, con tap my shoulder.

I tell am say if him like him life, make him no bother me again. Na so, him start to rant say him go shoot me and do this and that, I just comot earphone plug dey listen to Eminem dey go.

Another person threaten to cut me off in 2018. By 2021, na me cut am off.

I no dey send sha.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by flokii: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
I am the type that you can't intimidate or shake easily..

There is one incident I remember from way back.

Story time..

Ok so back in Uni, when I was in 500L, there was this roommate (in 100L or 200L) that was so unruly and troublesome.. I think he had issues with some other room members and I had to give him serious warning as the finalist among them..  I don't know maybe it's the frat thing that got into his head that he felt he could behave anyhow. Long story short, he went to inform his "people", pointed me out and all that, some came around and were patrolling the hall.. It happened that their head, a 400L guy in Law (tho. mature guy) got to know it was me and had to put the boy in check. I knew when he (their head) entered school as he was always greeting me like 4yrs back in Biobaku hall. I was in 200L already doing things while he was a fresher.
Their past head na my Department guy (a year ahead of me so had graduated), huge built guy like that but na still we we and we relate well on a norm.

The whole thing sha died down before it even started and the guy (200L boy) came back to his senses and behaved himself later on. I even met his dad when he came to visit before I left and was even showering nice words on the boy. Funny right.

Many years have passed now since that incident.. 10+ yrs If I'm correct.

That's why I do advice people to say no to cultism.. no go fight your destiny helper all in the name of hard man.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Davidcorny: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yeah, a lot of times in uni. First time I got threatened by someone who owed me money and refused to pay, met him in a lodge beside mine where cultists were and he started shouting if I don't leave him he'll call his friends for me.
Little did he know I've known those guys since me 200 level days and I was even dating the junior sister of one plus I dey give them small money anytime I go see my babe.
I shout for the guy say him dey craze, say make him call them, he called them, they saw me just smiled and asked me why I dey argue with the guy, after I explained to them they seized his bike and said he must pay, he payed half, I gave the boys small something and funny enough this nigga still refused to pay complete.
He came to my lodge to see a friend and I met him and told him he must pay, nigga called another cultist friend and this one was the one who I was dating his junior sis, immediately he saw me him just smile, we shook hand and he said that guy has told him someone was threatening him over money he owed.
Instead make this guy keep quiet cause one of them na officer wey be cultist, him start to talk say even with everything him no go pay me.
Wham, officer give am hot slap, oya make we climb bike go your lodge you must drop that money.
Nigga with tears in his eyes call 2 bike wey we use go him place, him pay me in full, I give officer close to half and officer still collect extra money from the boy hand.

Next one was when I went back to school for something after I graduated, na so I hear say cultist dey disturb the boy behind my room, he'd come to pick any clothes he likes and goes, na so my friend junior bro tell me we gats warn the guy claiming cultist from disturbing that boy, we did and it stopped then warned the boy to stop flashing iphone and his gadgets.

Another was when I was in 300 level, this guy came and told me I offended his don and I need drop something, I laugh and told the fool to get out, as he went, my neighbors were afraid and begged me to not do such(na JJC them be), I just called the fool give am #200.

I knew who sent the guy though, he was too afraid to show his face so he sent one of his recruit who's desperate to impress someone.

Either way though knowing cultists doesn't mean you're safe, I've almost been killed twice due to knowing, associating and talking to them, my ex gf neighbor was burnt alive self, RIP to him, he was a church boy who opened his mouth to the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by lordally(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Davidcorny:

Either way though knowing cultists doesn't mean you're safe, I've almost been killed twice due to knowing, associating and talking to them, my ex gf neighbor was burnt alive self, RIP to him, he was a church boy who opened his mouth to the wrong person.

What do you mean by this bro?? Abeg I would like to know
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
so you sef spot the lamba
As in ehn
E choke

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by sharpwriter(m): 5:40am On Jan 19, 2023
placeofallure:
Yeah! I got threatened by an ex who was too pained to let go when I said I was done. He threatened me with jazz but I know he wouldn't do it even though he had access to it, he was tooooo crazy in love. He wouldn't hurt me.
Why were you done?
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by nwakibe: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2023
One Idiot is even threatening me now. I did business of 150k with him which did not work out. I'm asking him my money back, he is threatening to deal with me. On top my money o. I didn't know he is a scammer. I've told him that I'm going to post his picture on social media, telling everybody that he is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Dibixxx1(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Mine was in my 100 lvl, fresher and all. Went for my first class and then these guys came in and asked me to shift but I refused-- seems they were repeating the class. I adjusted a little so they go in instead. They asked again and I refused. One just smiled , asked my name and mat no, I told them just my name did I wasn't done with clearance and hadn't gotten my mat no. After I answered, they just left the class, before one left he said, "You no know who be who and you go dry carry talk" and something along the lines of us seeing later. Omo fear hold me no be small.
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by placeofallure(f): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2023
sharpwriter:

Why were you done?

Religious differences

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by spartachico(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2023
Abeg help me tell ham ooo
Orgasmgiver123:

Try dey lie small small abeg
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by iamL(f): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Financialman:
My ex threatened to deal with my present girlfriend, the ex na wan short person,so fear catch me...truth be say she eventually carried out her threat but I no fit do anything coz ba spiritual based and no evidence.But she dey somewhere now Sha,she no fit disturb both physically and spiritually,lol smallie bye bye for a long time

Na wah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by iamL(f): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
A female native doctor that everyone was afraid of threatened to use juju on me. For her children wey area catch inside my house o!

Her children broke into my house twice and stole money and other valuable items. I asked them to return just the money since we were neighbors.

I was scared at first because among the stolen items were my (panties plus I was about to leave the country) so I withdraw the case from the area vigilanties.

Untill she started boasting about her juju, her husband's wealth, proving stubborn because I was a stranger serving in the community.

Na so I reopen the case, gather intel about the family, trace even her ex husband family and her own grand parents, billed them heavily, dragged the children to community hall, they thrashed the child publicly and gave them public disgrace.

They returned only the money since they could not afford the other items (not knowing they are even church rats packaging themselves) shame wan kill her while everyone pleaded with me to forget the rest items.

I pack out of the community.

NB: 3 days to the day we were to appear in court she actually brought her juju close to my bedroom window by 10pm at night and carried out a very loud incarnations that woke everyone in the compound. Na so I wake, entered prayer, use Jehovah name return every devil back to her.

Jehovah pass satan, the matter clear for the area.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by sharpwriter(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
placeofallure:

Religious differences
Eeyah
Re: Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences by Financialman: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
iamL:

Na wah!
E get why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland / What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You / Afghanistan Girl With Bright Green Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.