Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? (34029 Views)

Why Kaduna Train Attackers Invaded Kuje Prison – Sources / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by zrocky: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
I just read through all the comments Nd all I see is hatred. We are not united in this country that is why we will never move forward. Igbo hate Yoruba and Hausa, Hausa hate everybody, Yoruba are hate igbos and love the Hausa. The funny thing is Nigeria is not all about the the three major ethic group other ethic groups are also very important but the major group keep fighting over power and wealth like it is their birthright. I pray things don't escalate during the election because it won't be funny for anybody northerner, southerner, east, west, where ever you are from even those abroad will suffer

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by Thomasankara(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
[/color]it was obasanjo period,the term Niger Delta and geopolitical zones gained prominence.All these were discreet tactics of his politicking prowess.[color=#770077]
Thanksful:

So today now there is no place called Niger Delta because Nzogu is from Niger Delta?

I want all those people from Niger Delta to come out and agree with you now.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by Goodlady(f): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
lhordspy:

Hmm. It doesnt change anything for me. You are still that insultive abusive sweetplum to me.

But i hope not
Egbami, when did I insult you?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
A man's house was on fire with his baby inside. Another man with the expertise to rescue the child came but the father stopped him.

The father said, a man from the rescuers community killed an important man in his community forty years ago. It is better his child does in the fire than this man rescues his child.

That is how some of you here are acting. Stopping the rescue of Nigeria because a man from a distant place committed a crime years ago.

Vote competence, character and integrity for a better NIGERIA.

Don't vote due to tales by moonlight

Vote Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by tollyboy5(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I don't hate any tribe. I'm Nigerian first before my tribal affiliation. Can you say Pa Ayo Adebanjo or chief Bode George is igbo cos they're supporting Obi? No! . But there's nothing bad in what i aid cos not only the igbis participated in the coup. I read widely and I don't judge based on sentiment.

My only uncle from the maternal side died in the civil war. My grandma who was from ekiti was deceived till her death that her son was still alive. My mum and aunt would be contributing money and be sending it to my grandma that her son sent it to her. This alone should have caused me to hate igbos. If you read that book, you'd know the motive behind the civil war wasn't because igbos wanted to break away. It was even to benefit awolowo who was in the prison that time, to release him and kill others and make him lead Nigeria before that disagreement ensued. If the motive was for igbos to break away, someone like Ademola Ademoyega wouldn't have led the war. These guys were intelligent and educated guys who believed a sound and educated fellow should rule Nigeria.

There's a lot we didn't know about the civil war. I have both igbos and Northerer as my staff. I don't discriminate. Those igbos who call yoruba names need to check their brain cos they don't know what they're saying. If we don't shun ethnic and religous sentiments, we won't move forward as a country cos we need one another to succeed.
Why we struck written by a Yoruba man is stale.

No one should insult our intelligence. Azikiwe and ironsi were fully aware of the coup.
I won't believe apologist story. 90% Yoruba and Hausa won't believe those apologist story were Igbo Igbo top leaders miraculously escaped a coup.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by Chetas81(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
ONE of the olosho son
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by Thomasankara(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
[/color]to most military officers then,they said no Igbo was killed in that coup[color=#770077]
Penguin2:

Oh, really?

Now why is Gideon Okar’s coup not Tiv coup?

Why is Buhari coup not Fulani coup?

Why is Babaginda coup not Hausa coup?

Why is Nzeogwu’s coup the only one with that ethnic tag?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by joefelin2345: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Have you ever read the book entitled Why We Truck by one of the coup plotters called Adewale Ademoyega? Was he also Igbo? He was one of those who led the Nigerian coup. He died in 2007. You guys just want to give them a bad name cos of Obi. Obi will govern Nigeria in the spirit of equity , justice and fairness. Before you hit me, I'm not igbo
And did you also read...Why they struck by one Northern Author? Look history is usually written from the point of view of the author. One needs a discerning spirit to be able to know their intent. Do you expect Wale not to justify their action?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
I am ashamed of youths who are fighting the efforts to improve and make Nigeria better.

The country is collapsing. If we don't get it right now, things can deteriorate.
There is no revenue. Debt swallows the money gotten from Crude sales. This is not the time for tribalism or ethnic hatred.

People have died on thousands. That money or promise you think you are getting is not worth it.

Please stop all these and let us change the course of this nation.

Let us vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by flokii: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I don't hate any tribe. I'm Nigerian first before my tribal affiliation. Can you say Pa Ayo Adebanjo or chief Bode George is igbo cos they're supporting Obi? No! . But there's nothing bad in what i aid cos not only the igbis participated in the coup. I read widely and I don't judge based on sentiment.

My only uncle from the maternal side died in the civil war. My grandma who was from ekiti was deceived till her death that her son was still alive. My mum and aunt would be contributing money and be sending it to my grandma that her son sent it to her. This alone should have caused me to hate igbos. If you read that book, you'd know the motive behind the civil war wasn't because igbos wanted to break away. It was even to benefit awolowo who was in the prison that time, to release him and kill others and make him lead Nigeria before that disagreement ensued. If the motive was for igbos to break away, someone like Adewale Ademoyega wouldn't have led the war. These guys were intelligent and educated guys who believed a sound and educated fellow should rule Nigeria.

There's a lot we didn't know about the civil war. I have both igbos and Northerer as my staff. I don't discriminate. Those igbos who call yoruba names need to check their brain cos they don't know what they're saying. If we don't shun ethnic and religous sentiments, we won't move forward as a country cos we need one another to succeed.

Did you read the nonsense you typed before posting?.. Igbos killed other ethnic group leaders to install Awolowo as president.
How does that sound to you? That's got to be the most fo0lish thing I've read since I joined this forum.

Some Yorubas are indeed sl0wpokes.. If atal this one is Yoruba.
Iwa Omoluabi values life but seems you're comfortable with killing others. A big shame!

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by tollyboy5(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Literally, you know that is nonsense up there. Everyone accounts for his or her own actions. You can't judge a whole ethnic group by the actions of few.
That's what my good friend alawo uche use to tell me in secondary sch.

I don't judge others because of what happened in the past. But I've seen the disdain an average Igbo man has towards a Yoruba man.

I've worked in an Igbo environment were I was the only Yoruba. My Edo friend will always stop me from replying those bigot in other not to cause chaos.

Many igbos are bigot who look at yorubas in disdain.
Now I'm old enough and I understand they're just migrants who came to Lagos for greener pastures.
I pay every man in same coin.
And I respect igbos alot, I have good relationship with igbos.
Still I understand we're different people and presently have nothing in common.

Maybe later in the future, but not now.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by anzaku47(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh, really?

But Dimka's coup was a Plateau State coup. hahahaha
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by 2elliot: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
GeneralPula:

It was a pure Igbo coup and that’s why they didn’t kill the premier of eastern part..

A counter coup was hoisted as a revenge hence why Ironsi was killed..
I can recommend some good books on critical analysis and logic. Learn to analyze history based on the era and the circumstances surrounding the event and not through the lenses of the present. Only that way could you get a grab.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
tollyboy5:

That's what my good friend alawo uche use to tell me in secondary sch.

I don't judge others because of what happened in the past. But I've seen the disdain an average Igbo man has towards a Yoruba man.

I've worked in an Igbo environment were I was the only Yoruba. My Edo friend will always stop me from replying those bigot in other not to cause chaos.

Many igbos are bigot who look at yorubas in disdain.
Now I'm old enough and I understand they're just migrants who came to Lagos for greener pastures.
I pay every man in same coin.
And I respect igbos alot, I have good relationship with igbos.
Still I understand we're different people and presently have nothing in common.

Maybe later in the future, but not now.

Yet, those bigots do not account for all Igbos. You can feel angry with those who treated you bad. Do not take it out on all Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by flokii: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
zrocky:
I just read through all the comments Nd all I see is hatred. We are not united in this country that is why we will never move forward. Igbo hate Yoruba and Hausa, Hausa hate everybody, Yoruba are hate igbos and love the Hausa. The funny thing is Nigeria is not all about the the three major ethic group other ethic groups are also very important but the major group keep fighting over power and wealth like it is their birthright. I pray things don't escalate during the election because it won't be funny for anybody northerner, southerner, east, west, where ever you are from even those abroad will suffer

If Yorubas hate Igbos as you say.. believe me, the Igbos would have long gone extinct.

ALL the successful Igbos you see today cut their teeth from Yoruba land, some born and bred in the west, grew up among Yorubas, enjoyed Awo's free education like every other Yoruba child and they never lacked in anyway.

Even after the civil war, Yorubas returned all Igbo properties and the rent paid by those who sublet their properties out.

Can same be said about Igbos who are so clannish and unwelcoming to other tribes in Nigeria?

Sensible people know that Yorubaland is the land where everyone gets equal treatment and equal chance to become something in life. In Unilag, UI, OAU and all the schools in South West you have Igbos and other tribes in their hundreds and thousands living life freely, nobody is imposing lockdown or inciting people to go and attack them on live radio.

So tell me how Yorubas are the ones hating.. Omuti Obiano, Okonjo Iweala and most prominent Igbos today lived and schooled in Yorubaland.

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by 07kjb: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
flokii:

If Yorubas hate Igbos as you say.. believe me, the Igbos would have long gone extinct.

ALL the successful Igbos you see today cut their teeth from Yoruba land, some born and bred in the west, grew up among Yorubas, enjoy Awo's free education like every other Yoruba child and they never lacked in anyway.

Can same be said about Igbos who are so clannish and unwelcoming to other tribes in Nigeria?

Sensible people know that Yorubaland is the land where everyone gets eqial treatment and equal chance to become something in life. In Unilag, UI, OAU and all the schools in South West you have Igbos and other tribes in their hundreds and thousands living life freely, nobody is imposing lockdown or inciting people to go attack them on live radio.

So tell me how Yorubas are the one hating.. Omuti Obiano, Okonjo Iweala and most prominent Igbos today lived and schooled in Yorubaland.

Shut up
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by joefelin2345: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
flokii:

Did you read the nonsense you typed before posting?.. Igbos killed other ethnic group leaders to install Awolowo as president.
How does that sound to you? That's got to be the most fo0lish thing I've read since I joined this forum.

Some Yorubas are indeed sl0wpokes.. If atal this one is Yoruba.
Iwa Omoluabi values life but seems you're comfortable with killing others. A big shame!
Thank you my brother. He is so happy that the Igbo killed Akintola (their arch enemy nau), but what about Brig Ademulegun, Ralph Sodeinde? Those people were bad as well?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Igbo coup.. They killed other tribes and put their brother as the head..

In return, over 3 millions igbos were used as suya meat grin grin

The 3 million Igbos you just described was a propaganda calculation and this was achieved by Britain, France and other international bodies not Nigeria as of then .....lols....

One tribe that fought with Nigeria, with the aid of Britain , France, Russia on the side of NIGERIA etc but still the war lasted for good 3 years out of the shock of Northern elites....

Pls can you stand up and hail Igbos .......

But I know you will never do so because you are a Yoruba man.....

Lols, ....have you asked yourself why there are many Yoruba Muslims yet there was no jihad war in South West to say that Yoruba race was conquered by Fulanis?

Just the voice of FULANI caliphates alone excluding their ammunition and warfare got your fore fathers pee on their clothes and immediately handed over KWARA STATE to them and till today, KWARA STATE is no longer a YORUBA State.....lols

And you stand to insult IGBO race that fought with NIGERIA and International bodies??

Just the thought of Fulani Jihad war only made your fore fathers and fathers to quene up and sign to be a Muslim just to pretend like they are with the Fulani caliphates even when no one is chasing them...

The same fate of fear has also made TINUBU to run away from Southern brothers to form alliance with the same Fulani Northern Nigeria....

Honestly, if I happen to be a Yoruba man, I will forever Duff my cap for IGBOS.....

I will rather change nationality than try to Insult Igbos ....
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by DriveByKiller: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Because of this year’s election, this year’s Armed Forces Remembrance Day has taken different dimensions with some elements trying to remind some Nigerians who killed their ancestors.

But what is most interesting is that all of these people are tagging the infamous 1966 coup as an Igbo coup as they have always done; erroneously so.

But it was this same people that would remind the Aniomas of Delta State that they are not Igbos.

So, I want to know what changed… Kaduna Nzeogwu is from Okpanam in Delta State.

Why is Kaduna Nzeogwu from Okpanam an Igbo man but Okpanam is not an Igboland, and everyone else in Okpanam are not Igbos?
you're a disgrace to yourself and family

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by DriveByKiller: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:

One guy said Edo is not Yoruba that he doesn't know how they answer Yoruba names. But to them Niger Delta is Ibo when they commit crime but none ibo when they do go or it's election time.
but Edo is not Yoruba. Why do nairaland keep producing fools.

Yes Niger Delta isn't Igbo but there are igbos in Niger Delta.

I swear you people don't have sense
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by flokii: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
joefelin2345:
Thank you my brother. He is so happy that the Igbo killed Akintola (their arch enemy nau), but what about Brig Ademulegun, Ralph Sodeinde? Those people were bad as well?

Maybe he forgot or just didn't know what Awolowo went through in the hands of Azikiwe and the Igbos.. the humilation and eventual imprisonment of one of the brightest men of his time.
Some people are just dense like that.. no brain to think or just too lazy to process information.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by DenreleDave(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

The 3 million Igbos you just described was a propaganda calculation and this was achieved by Britain, France and other international bodies not Nigeria as of then .....lols....

One tribe that fought with Nigeria, with the aid of Britain , France, Russia on the side of NIGERIA etc but still the war lasted for good 3 years out of the shock of Northern elites....

Pls can you stand up and hail Igbos .......

But I know you will never do so because you are a Yoruba man.....

Lols, ....have you asked yourself why there are many Yoruba Muslims yet there was no jihad war in South West to say that Yoruba race was conquered by Fulanis?

Just the thought of Fulani Jihad war only made your fore fathers and fathers to quene up and sign to be a Muslim just to pretend like they are with the Fulani caliphates even when no one is chasing them...

The same fate of fear has also made TINUBU to run away from Southern brothers to form alliance with the same Fulani Northern Nigeria....

Honestly, if I happen to be a Yoruba man, I will forever Duff my cap for IGBOS.....

I will rather change nationality than try to Insult Igbos ....

Story story oo... Yen yen yen djdjdhjdjsskdjdjdjdjdjdjdd

3 millions gone to the dusted.. Wasted like shit grin cheesy grin

If una do nonsense again. X3 of una go go again... So make una behave well oo.. Boy grin grin grin

Ur family ooo everyone ooo una go chop dust if una do nonsensx again.. So warned ur brothers make dem get sense grin
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by hartson(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
zrocky:
lol,I have downloaded refugee application forms of key countries so I am fully prepared to japa under refugee route
So any huhuhu on,before or after election I don japa sharp sharp grin
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by DriveByKiller: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:

The question is Niger Delta Ibo?
there are over 10 tribes in the Niger Delta and igbos are indigenous to Niger Delta.

We must have sense in the South East
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by DriveByKiller: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:

So today now there is no place called Niger Delta because Nzogu is from Niger Delta?

I want all those people from Niger Delta to come out and agree with you now.
stop being a stiff naked idiot. Niger Delta is an area with over 12 different ethnic groups/tribes.

Majority of You South Easterners are so backward
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by SamOchuko: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh, really?

Did they kill people from other ethnic group while protecting their own? Who were those that planned the coup with the names you mentioned? Are they all from one tribe?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by tctrills: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
lhordspy:
According to the creator of this thread, he said:
"But what is most interesting is that all of these people are tagging the infamous 1966 coup as an Igbo coup as they have always done; erroneously so."

A Coup that was masterminded, orchestrated and executed by key heartless people like ; Chukuwama Nzeogwu, Anuforo,Onwuatuegwu, Emmanuel Efeajuna, Humphrey Chukwuma, Don Okafor from one tribe and One ethnic group only is what?

Is it a Fulani coup? Our problem in this country is when the truth is against our interest or affiliations, we always tend to see it as campaign of calumnies against us.

Truth should always be truth, irrespective of whether it favour us or not.
And the plain truth is that what happened that day jan. 15th 1966, was more of an organised Ethnic cleans!ng, a tr!bal war not just a coup.

Because after all this, Umunnakwe Aguyi-Irons! (the head of state then) from same tribe, did nothing in bringing this people to justice.

Ok, it was an Igbo coup can we move on from 1966? Don't forget that Obafemi Awolowo committed and was jailed for treason yet no one is putting his offences on the heads of all Yorubas.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Story story oo... Yen yen yen djdjdhjdjsskdjdjdjdjdjdjdd

3 millions gone to the dusted.. Wasted like shit grin cheesy grin

If una do nonsense again. X3 of una go go again... So make una behave well oo.. Boy grin grin grin

Ur family ooo everyone ooo una go chop dust if una do nonsensx again.. So warned ur brothers make dem get sense grin

You are a kid.....I hate discussing with a woman( Yoruba Muslim man) .....let me go to an Hausa man and discuss like how men who mean business discuss pls....
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by lhordspy: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
tctrills:

Ok, it was an Igbo coup can we move on from 1966? Don't forget that Obafemi Awolowo committed and was jailed for treason yet no one is putting his offences on the heads of all Yorubas.

Awolowo acted solely by himself on whatever thing he was chasing as at the time. But the subject matter in particular here involves over 7 or more Igbo men as key conspirator and orchestrator of one of the greatest dark days in Nigeria history

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by DenreleDave(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

You are a kid.....I hate discussing with a woman( Yoruba Muslim man) .....let me go to an Hausa man and discuss like how men who mean business discuss pls....

E don run.. Omo yee---bo nya--amuriiiiii fl@t hea/d olori gbeske don run

Ur region is in eternal ruin.. grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by DriveByKiller: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
christistruth01:
There is a difference between Igbo Speaking and Igbo

For example Plateau State is Hausa Speaking but not Hausa

Parts of Edo State like Akoko Edo are Yoruba Speaking but not Yoruba

Americans are English Speaking but not English

Nzeogwu is Igbo Speaking but they see themselves as offshoot Of Benin
Another bold wasted illiterate from the debt of ashes.

In Africa, Nigeria to be precise there's nothing as Igbo speaking being different from Igbo.

Your indigenous language is your identity.

Stop being a glowing slowpoke.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? by DriveByKiller: 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nobody in Okpanam claims to be from Benin. Okpanam is short for Okpala-Anam and is as Igbo as can be

don't mind that illiterate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency / Funke Adedoyin Is Dead! Kwara Lawmaker Dies In Abuja Hospital / Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.