Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Immigration Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Recruitment (26183 Views)

Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper / Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 Closing Date / Immigration Recruitment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Wuminity(f): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zacks43:

Is working fine, first put your browser on desktop view then refresh the LGA page select state of origin first and click on the LGA, it will work before filling anything on the page.

Thank you for this information..... It really goes a long way.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by DamiAyo17(f): 12:39am On Jan 17, 2023
I registered for general duty compass 03...even though I have my HND and NYSC certificate....Na fear dey catch me because I reduced my age....I just hope it won't affect anything....I pray I am shortlisted
Re: Immigration Recruitment by lonikit: 1:42am On Jan 17, 2023
DamiAyo17:
I registered for general duty compass 03...even though I have my HND and NYSC certificate....Na fear dey catch me because I reduced my age....I just hope it won't affect anything....I pray I am shortlisted
Your NIN will reveal your age

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by ausproxi(m): 4:09am On Jan 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I didn't see the option to input either waec or GCE.

I thought the last part is to upload passport?

It's an error from the site, put your browser to Desktop mode and reload.

Input your primary school detail, save and continue then secondary page will show up

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Foreign student can now fill there qualification,done with mine
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2023
Foreign student can now apply for Nigeria immigration, for those that do not know Nigeria immigration entry salary is no longer 120k, there have approved harmonization with rank,salary and allownce with Police and all paramilitary,so the new Police Salary stucture is the new entry salary, and there are now some allownces. Salary should be aroun 168k to 170k.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Aloof:

This link you sent made me to apply for level 3 that are meant for Waec Holders, instead of level 8 that are for Bsc holders.

Since it doesn't show the requirements for each level, just registration page.

You should have sent the homepage so that I could see requirements before registering cry
made the same mistake cry
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Idoko619(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2023
Please guys, I didnt take note of my application code?
Is there a way to retrieve?
Useful information will be highly appreciated.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by charlesdinho7(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
XOTHEHOST:

Am stuck at this page
change your browser to destop view, it will work. i did mine yesterday without any hitch
Re: Immigration Recruitment by TjReads(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
How to Resolve Application Code Issue in the Nigeria Immigration Online Application

https://tjreads.com/how-to-resolve-application-code-issue-in-the-nigeria-immigration-online-application/
Re: Immigration Recruitment by charlesdinho7(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
the age on my nin is 1997 while i input 1994. my age declaration is 1994. hope this wont affect me? PLEASE REPLY ME
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Uym57(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
XOTHEHOST:

Am stuck at this page
no option for foreign school
Re: Immigration Recruitment by TjReads(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
If you are having issues getting the application code, it is important to understand that this is a common problem for many applicants. After filling out all of the necessary information, the application is supposed to take you to the next stage where you will receive your application code. CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW YOU CAN FIX IT

SOURCE
https://tjreads.com/how-to-resolve-application-code-issue-in-the-nigeria-immigration-online-application/
Re: Immigration Recruitment by koby86: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ewatommy06:

Continue pls,,, they don't send any mail for NSCDC as well... I think the process of filling the form is the same as NSCDC...... Just don't make a mistake cos no means to delete

So one cannot edit a misspelling even without pressing the submission button yet
Re: Immigration Recruitment by hmlsolo: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
TigerHead001:
I can’t get pass here. What’s the meaning of “the address must be a string”. Thank you.
string means numbers. check well and make sure it tally
Re: Immigration Recruitment by koby86: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
lonikit:

Your NIN will reveal your age

Bro, can't I edit a misspelling
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
I'm stuck at State and loca government area
Re: Immigration Recruitment by YUNGLURD(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm stuck at State and loca government area
Use chrome browser and set up to desktop view, thereafter refresh the page
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Bukola94: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
charlesdinho7:
the age on my nin is 1997 while i input 1994. my age declaration is 1994. hope this wont affect me? PLEASE REPLY ME
you should have used the age on your NIN,but since you have declaration of age,I hope that will cover for you, but be ready to give a clear and vivid explanation when you make it to screening and be bold when giving your explanation. I have been there before.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by drezzyx(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Seakay:
I just submitted my details. What next now? And why is the Primary Education showing "N/A"?
Same thing happened to me
Re: Immigration Recruitment by qanda: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
YUNGLURD:
Use chrome browser and set up to desktop view, thereafter refresh the page
Thanks
Re: Immigration Recruitment by YUNGLURD(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
koby86:

Bro, can't I edit a misspelling
Have u submitted your application? If NO, just click on the dashboard. For instance, u misspelt your primary school, just click on the primary education, thereafter edit whatever you want to edit as long as you are yet to submit application
Re: Immigration Recruitment by horpe132(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
DamiAyo17:

Nigerians !!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by koby86: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
YUNGLURD:
Have u submitted your application? If NO, just click on the dashboard. For instance, u misspelt your primary school, just click on the primary education, thereafter edit whatever you want to edit as long as you are yet to submit application

I have not submitted yet, I misspelled my secondary school name,in the process of trying to correct it,I filled another entry for secondary school thinking I can delete the first one, so I have double entry results now for secondary school but they are the same results, just a misspelling from the first one,I have just one sitting result which is waec
Re: Immigration Recruitment by horpe132(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
drezzyx:
Same thing happened to me

Fill in the primary sch details, submit, it'll take tou to secondary school details, fill it with grades if you can, it'll then take you higher education page to fill up.... Depending on your qualification after which you submit for that segment...
Then cross check other details, then final submission..... it'll generate a bold aplication code at the Top to confirm your submission with a PRINT option.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Kingchineme6(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
YUNGLURD:
Hi guys, no options for "Choose Local Govt"

What could be the reason?
Tried it several times but the issue still persist
use laptop
Re: Immigration Recruitment by excellentj4teal(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Why y'all wasting your time. I bet with all my balls, none of you guys will be shortlisted by just registering alone. Slots has been shared before the publications but who I'm i.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Shalnick23: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Foreign student can now apply for Nigeria immigration, for those that do not know Nigeria immigration entry salary is no longer 120k, there have approved harmonization with rank,salary and allownce with Police and all paramilitary,so the new Police Salary stucture is the new entry salary, and there are now some allownces. Salary should be aroun 168k to 170k.
This is yet to be implemented
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Shalnick23:

This is yet to be implemented
I do not need to argue with you,I said there is a memo to this effect ,they are suppose to even pay them 3 month arrears on this ,this january they are recieving this salary ,take it or leave it
Re: Immigration Recruitment by ashewoboy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bukola94:
you should have used the age on your NIN,but since you have declaration of age,I hope that will cover for you, but be ready to give a clear and vivid explanation when you make it to screening and be bold when giving your explanation. I have been there before.

You work there now? After how many weeks will we be called for cbt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

"Why Should We Hire You?" - Tell Us How You Answer This. / N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.