Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Immigration Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Recruitment (26368 Views)

Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper / Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 Closing Date / Immigration Recruitment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Sheylon(m): 5:58am On Jan 18, 2023
My o'level result is from another school and I wish to fill in details of secondary school I graduated from, hope I'm good to go?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Mero34: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Sheylon:
My o'level result is from another school and I wish to fill in details of secondary school I graduated from, hope I'm good to go?
I think so
From the school you wrote the exam
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Sheylon(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Wuminity:

Nah.

Use the name of the center you wrote your exam instead.
Ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Sheylon(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Mero34:

I think so
From the school you wrote the exam
thanks.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Mero34: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2023
i don do mistake
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Pinito: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Househelp:
Someone hear asked a very important question but everyone did like they didn't see nothing so I'm asking again. Is there going to be an exam or text like in the case of civic defense I remember they did that in those days?
Yes exams will be conducted via CBT
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Kingchineme6(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2023
collins1895:
I need help

once I select my state,local govt won't open,It will start hanging,am using chrome,have also used google app,still the same thing,is anyone experiencing same?
Go to your chrome setting and click on the desktop � site. It will work

Re: Immigration Recruitment by saheed24(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2023
I mistakingly filled a wrong grade for a subject, so while i was making an effort to correct it,I filled the same result thinking I can delete the first one, so I have two results now for secondary school but they are the same results, just a misspelling of a grade to a subject from the first result, although i have just one o-level result.
I tried changing it but the process wasnt responding.
Hope there wont be any issue during the screening exercise?or is what i can rectify at the later stage?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by mcseun1(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2023
i keep getting the address must be string message, pls how do I overcome that?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by MadamOk(f): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Please nlanders my hnd and BSc result or certificate has not be ready... Can I fill in for it

Or I should just use my ND result or certificate that is ready and with me
Re: Immigration Recruitment by pqute(f): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Please what if I don't have FSLC or I misplaced mine,can I still apply ?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Pinito: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2023
MadamOk:
Please nlanders my hnd and BSc result or certificate has not be ready... Can I fill in for it

Or I should just use my ND result or certificate that is ready and with me
if you can get it within a stipulated time frame apply

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by pqute(f): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
pqute:
someone should pls answer o
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
pqute:
someone should pls answer o
yes you can apply ,just put the name of your school and the year , just make sure you get it before documentation
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
pqute:
yes fill in the name of your school and the year you graduated that all,all this will not be needed for the exam,just make sure you get it before documentation,if you pass the exams

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Please do not be quick to submit,after filling ,make sure you go back from personal information,check all you filled before submitting ,intact I filled mine,left it to the next day ,looked at it well again before I submitted
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheylon:
the space only have the year you finish ,which is in the result of the O level you have .....just simply use the school of the O level that you have .
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
collins1895:
I need help

once I select my state,local govt won't open,It will start hanging,am using chrome,have also used google app,still the same thing,is anyone experiencing same?
(1) if you are using your phone put in on desktop site (2)if the problem is Still on ,you will see a place on the site that allows you to make complain,just click on it and make the complain and try again,this time when you reload the page ,fill the state and LG place before filling other place or inserting your address
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Idrismusty97:
Is this 170k for Conpass 08 BSC and are they other allowances to it?
170k For 08 ,

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by KELLSNELLY(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
I hope my statement of result would be valid in place of the certificate, cuz I've not taken the certificate.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Lamanii22(f): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
But do they really pick people who don’t know anybody?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by ashewoboy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Bukola94:
I can't say,be prepare and ready,it could be any week

How much is their salary and is there transparency in the recruitment process as opposed to speculations that the slots have been bought?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lamanii22:
But do they really pick people who don’t know anybody?
Yes they do,please forget this it is only someone that knows someone ,even those that have connect ,there connect has failed them so many times,senators,ministers have failed them so many times,some will even put there name and will not get ,trust God if your time is here ,you will get it ,my wife works with one of this sister angency,I registered the job online for her without knowing anybody,she got the job,I know a person who was trusting on the permanent sectary for that job,and did not get it,another trusted in a former governor did not get that same Job and another on her link in that agency ,3 of them did not get the job but my wife got it

4 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
ashewoboy:

How much is their salary and is there transparency in the recruitment process as opposed to speculations that the slots have been bought?
they do give out slot to senators ,ministers,ACG DCG,CG etc ,but most slot given out are other ranks,the bsc is just one or two they give to them,inside 5000 personnel ,a lot of persons get the job on merit

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by ashewoboy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
170k For 08 ,

How do you know?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by ashewoboy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
they do give out slot to senators ,ministers,ACG DCG,CG etc ,but most slot given out are other ranks,the bsc is just one or two they give to them,inside 5000 personnel ,a lot of persons get the job on merit

What are the materials to read for cbt? You have them?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
ashewoboy:

How do you know?
they have approved their rank,allowance ,salary harmonization with Police and all paramilitary payment effective this month ,so the new police salary structure And rank ka the same thing with theirs,I saw the memo ,that's all I can tell you for now,this is not a third party information
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Oomardesigns: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hahaha u mean 170k for level 8? You people are funny. No compass 8 wey dey collect more than 130k
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Karac: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Yes they do,please forget this it is only someone that knows someone ,even those that have connect ,there connect has failed them so many times,senators,ministers have failed them so many times,some will even put there name and will not get ,trust God if your time is here ,you will get it ,my wife works with one of this sister angency,I registered the job online for her without knowing anybody,she got the job,I know a person who was trusting on the permanent sectary for that job,and did not get it,another trusted in a former governor did not get that same Job and another on her link in that agency ,3 of them did not get the job but my wife got it

Sound so cliche, your wife this and that bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Karac: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:

Lmao are you a learner ? In fact reverse is the case. The BSc slot is what they share the most like 90% is slot. Regarding the lower cadres, they share that too but not like that of BSc because it's not that attractive to them, which makes it easier for the masses to get. That's why you find university graduates dump their BSc to apply for all these jobs using their o level or Nd or something.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Karac: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oomardesigns:
Hahaha u mean 170k for level 8? You people are funny. No compass 8 wey dey collect more than 130k

grin grin grin
Re: Immigration Recruitment by collins1895: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
(1) if you are using your phone put in on desktop site (2)if the problem is Still on ,you will see a place on the site that allows you to make complain,just click on it and make the complain and try again,this time when you reload the page ,fill the state and LG place before filling other place or inserting your address

Tanks.am done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16)

Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / Nigeria Police Release Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.