Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria (15936 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Remembrance Day Ceremonies From Across Nigeria. / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / 2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration From Across Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Ihedinuwa69(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2023
I shed tears when I saw the picture of that young widow...
I hope her husband didn't diè for nothing

Kaki aburo egwu achị utaba n'aka agba
Salute angry
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by GeneralPula: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2023
Doyou2019:

Everyone knows you here. I wouldn't waste my time digging. You and Helinues and the rest know exactly what you did back then.Your evils will live with you all.

Im a man of truth and I’m always less bias. I don’t judge things based on propanganda, I judge based on true incidence..

Their was nothing like lekki massacre. Government set up a panel that investigated and found nothing. Yet, you people would scream all cuz it’s happening in Lagos..

If you’re ever interested where a massacre happened in Nigeria, here’s 1..

Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by naptu2: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Kaduna

Governor Kaduna @GovKaduna

Members of the Kaduna State Executive Council, led by Malam Nasir @elrufai and Deputy Governor @DrHadiza Balarabe, attended the wreath-laying ceremony held today at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium in commemoration of the 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day.

https://twitter.com/GovKaduna/status/1614590574056685568

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by malel1: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2023
naptu2:
Picture 1: The Service Chiefs and the Inspector General of Police salute the Cenotaph after laying their wreaths.

Picture 2: A line of dignitaries waiting for the President's arrival.

Picture 3: The President signs the Remembrance Day register.

Picture 4: The President releases the pigeons, symbolising peace.

Which dignitaries ? Na Lawal be dignitary? Line of useless people waiting for the president to arrive
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Smith414: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
They wouldn’t have died if not for greed from the Yeeboz..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by naptu2: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2023
malel1:

Which dignitaries ? Na Lawal be dignitary? Line of useless people waiting for the president to arrive

Oh! OK, I understand. The English Language is not your strong suit.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by ipobarecriminals: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2023
grin cheesy grin grin grin Una nor go make heaven
moscobabs:
In Ibadan grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Doyou2019: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2023
GeneralPula:

Im a man of truth and I’m always less bias. I don’t judge things based on propanganda, I judge based on true incidence..

Their was nothing like lekki massacre. Government set up a panel that investigated and found nothing. Yet, you people would scream all cuz it’s happening in Lagos..

Here we go again. Look how he conveniently shifts from army shooting at protesters to massacre grin
At least everyone can see here that you're a supporter of the army's shooting of innocent civilians at the Lekki toll gate.
EOD!
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Nursepepeye(f): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2023
moscobabs:
In Ibadan grin grin grin
is that the Local government Sectariat at the back? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Kreddy: 8:23am On Jan 16, 2023
interesting
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Tobex31(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Nigerians vote your candidate online.

This an Online Voting survey hosted by Channels TV & NOI. Almost 200 thousand votes have been cast so far and the margin between Peter Obi and Tinubu is very narrow.

The results will be announced on National TV

Click on this link and cast your vote NOW.��

https://nigeriansdecide.com/who-should-be-the-president-of-nigeria-in-2023/

PLEASE BROADCAST TO ALL YOUR GROUPS.
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Idiko1: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2023
Most Nigerians are bunch of dingbats. They will pretend to their graves. Why celebrating armed forces on January 15 when there is July 29? I guess few Nigerians whose brains still remain intact above their shoulders take January 15 as a Remembrance Day of the first revolution in the British contraptions called Nigeria. Large majority of Nigerians missed out on the January 15,1966 revolution because they were slaves to tribalism.
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by plaindealer: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2023
As we remember and celebrate our armed forces and men and women in uniform, we must not forget or ignore the evil doers and the enemies within, the destructive elements that set us in a destructive and bloody part because they are still the same evil people, sadly and if I must add, thankfully, they are as we speak reaping what they sow, they are currently being consumed by the same evil and bloodbath that they unleashed on Nigeria back in January 15th 1966 when they sadistically and barbarically slaughtered Yoruba and Hausa military and political leaders in cold blood and even laughed and joked about it .

Since they horrible day, they've seen nothing but self destruction, unrest, self induced evil and bloodbath, they are currently slaughtering each other like stray goats while their political, cultural and traditional leaders look the other way hopelessly and helplessly, they even enslave themselves with their own terrorist brutally and violently enforced sit at home enslavement.

The evil they wished and the bloodbath they unleashed many decades ago is now their own portion to keep and enjoy.

God bless Nigeria

God bless our troops.

Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by dahmie2013: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Even beerfraud people joined us in celebrating the day grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Larryton(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
They wouldn’t have died if not for greed from the Yeeboz..

How can you be supplying your enemies food in war? Thanks for that brilliant idea �, 3million miscreants were annihilated by gallant Nigerian army.
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by phorget(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2023
There was a certain year that the pigeon refused to fly...
That omen should have gave us an insight on how bad apc government would become.
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by naptu2: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Meanwhile:

Remembrance Day messages from Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Peter Obi.
https://www.nairaland.com/7526742/2023-remembrance-day-messages-presidential
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Pootle: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2023
many of whom died for nothing undecided mess of a country
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Leeofdleetemple: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2023
This news said across the nation
But other states weren't to be found undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Shalashaska: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2023
GeneralPula:

Problem! Guy calm down. It's even on Wikipedia. The whole world knows about the Lekki shooting/massacre. Go and tell the families of the deceased that it didn't happen, make them mend you there.

Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2023
malel1:

So, who is a dignitary?
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by domesifa(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Somewhere in Nigeria

Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Sammy5413(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2023
About two remembrance event ago, a pigeon refused to fly from Buhari hands
Come be like na owl we go dey use so
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by nesphil(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Pictures of Gov. Udom Emmanuel observing the 2023 Armed Forces remembrance day celebrations in Uyo - Akwa Ibom State.

The event was held at the Cenotaph at the Unity Park beside the Ibibio Union Museum, Sir Udo Udoma Avenue in Uyo, AKS.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Badonasty(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Lol…thank God dove fly this time
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by ejieddy: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2023
I have one question. Did the Pigeon fly? grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by Puyolmoses: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
God bless Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria by naptu2: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Anambra

Anambra State New Media @AnambraNewMedia

@CCSoludo marks the Nigerian 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day.

— Lays wreaths in Honour of our gallant Soldiers who have paid the supreme price.

May their souls continue to rest in peace! Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farouk, Emenalo Reject Prison Food / Kerosene Scarcity - How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area / Oyetola: I Wasn’t Barred From Attending APC Governors Meetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.