Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex (57572 Views)

Girl Having Sex With 2 Boys Caught. Fight Starts As Nigerians React / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Romanoff:
Smh.

These are the same children that come here to give marital advice to married folks.

Small children plenty for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by detectivejones: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2023
My own consign is how you removed a village chick pant with your teeth.
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by frprof(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
galaxy2020:
What is the title of this movie?

A wasted generation
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by swagguElite(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mpcoll001:
location is ikorodu, Lagos.

A cap cost 5k
Damnn, far. I reside in PH.
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by OrigeenalSeven: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2023
Boysnightout:
This happened during the festive period while we travelled to our country home for christmas celebrations.

I met this sweet chick in the village and after bewitching her with my charm and smile cool, she agreed to visit me.

I purposely scheduled her visit to a day when almost no one would be at home. I had already intimated my sister of my plan to bring home a chick so she could act as cover. The chick came around and I received her well. We chatted for a while before I began flirting with her and running my fingers on her laps. I leaned in for a kiss and she returned it. She was just moaning wildly cheesy.

I lifted her, took her to my room and removed her panties with my teeth. I .....

It was while she was riding me cowgirl that my dad bumped into us. I didn't even see him at first because my view was blocked by her boobs in my face and mouth.

She saw him first, screamed and jumped down from my erect dick to search for her clothes. I tried to calm her down. Apparently, my dad was in his room sleeping and I thought he had gone out with our kinsmen.

Why will my dad barge into my privacy like that? sad

but ur old man nor try at all oo
why e go barge into Una way the girl dun dey carry you go where you no know
but hope say you released your hot akamu inside her towtow before ur fada enter come catch una
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by OrigeenalSeven: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Daniel7543:
U 4 give ur dad an isolated slap for intruding ur privacy.

na so you take dey slap ur own papa for house
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by OrigeenalSeven: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

All dis Nairaland Small boys that keep creating countless fake threads just to make it hit front page,, Joblessness is really bad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, let me just add to the cruise, so u didn't have money to lodge in an hotel? U should be really ashamed of urself boy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Ur privacy? Do u have a privacy? undecided just look at the small boy talking about privacy grin grin grin grin cheesy Go and build ur own house boy and have the whole privacy u want in this life....

but you wicked fahgrin
see as you take settle down finish person pikin
what if he commit suicide
Re: My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex by OrigeenalSeven: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Curious345:
You and your dad are perverts...

maybe him papa sef dey plan to come nack that gal
papa hear moaning konji catch am e want come do him own turn
you sure say e no later faya that small gal towtow
bkos the guy no complete the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.