Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

“oh Lord, Don’t Let Me Settle For Anything That Is Not For Me” – Bbnaija, Bella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “oh Lord, Don’t Let Me Settle For Anything That Is Not For Me” – Bbnaija, Bella (413 Views)

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“oh Lord, Don’t Let Me Settle For Anything That Is Not For Me” – Bbnaija, Bella by Dikysmith1: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2023
Bella Okagbue has stirred reactions from fans after she took to social media to share a cryptic note.

The reality TV star had taken to her official Instagram page to share a lengthy prayer about making the right choices.

In the lengthy post, Bella prayed for the spirit to make the right choice and not to go for what belongs to someone else.

“Oh lord Please don’t let me settle for anything that is not for me. I don’t want to live a life that doesn’t fit me. Open every door that needs to be opened, and close every door that needs to be closed.

Remove who you need to remove and add who you need to add. Correct me, reposition me, redirect me, and guide me. I don’t want to settle for a hallucination of what you placed in my heart when I can walk in the dream that you gave me.

“I know I get so overwhelmed trying to worry about the future that I often forget that you haven’t led me to a place that wasn’t part of your plan. I trust the process.” She wrote.

MORE
https://supers.ng/oh-lord-dont-let-me-settle-for-anything-that-is-not-for-me-bbnaija-star-bella-pens-cryptic-note/

Re: “oh Lord, Don’t Let Me Settle For Anything That Is Not For Me” – Bbnaija, Bella by ifeanyinwankwo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
that good

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi's Ex-husband Has Been Barred From Posting Their Kids Visuals Online / Davido Is A Copy Cat Artists / WATCH: Moment Chidi Mokeme, Kate Henshaw Reunited With A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.