Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Wife Always Having Sex In The Dream Yet She Won't Let Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Always Having Sex In The Dream Yet She Won't Let Me (2172 Views)

She Won't Say Her Age! / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wife Always Having Sex In The Dream Yet She Won't Let Me by Sniper101(m): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2023
She obviously has a spirit husband grin
a.k.a an incubus

And, FYI
these spiritual entities don't like sharing.

Bros you really gotta be strong, spiritually, from now onwards else, things may start going topsy-turvy with you.

But... on the other hand, you could just ignore all I've said up there and just dive right into her wet punny, to collect your own share (which you paid for) when next you see/find her in that state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Harmful To Your Womb, Always Do This Now!!! / Does Love Really Exist? / Omo Why Is It That Naija Babes Love You More When U Lie To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.