Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House (44617 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
UNDFTD:

I can't remember or think of a better description of making a profound mockery of myself than this pathetic narrative below!

UNDFTD:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!
shocked shocked grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Benwallt(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu leads while others follow
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by SILVERLINES: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
triple996:
If he likes he should go to white house and make noise it won't change anything....

North- won't vote an ipob candidate that killed their brothers
West - will vote tinubu enmasses
East- will sit at home and roast any sabo caught on election day
Niger dealta- will be d battle ground for all candidates
the are not as foolish as u are. They are wise now, so spare urself the nonsense statistics
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
bentenny:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. You still can't read and comprehend. Before you write any other comment, I want you to go and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent that you are illiterate but by virtue of social media have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond your intellectual capacity. Just keep exposing your ignorance and idiocy!

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Enemyofpeace: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's only a criminal or an insane person that would prefer Tinubu and Atiku to this man.

Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, seun, lalasticlala, odefagirl, Sweetplum, Dominique and funkybabee I've told you guys before, if any of you should vote against Peter Obi, just forget about our friendship, because the friend of my enemy is my enemy and the friend of my friend is my friend. Peter Obi is a goal

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Enemyofpeace: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Benwallt:
Tinubu leads while others follow
born to suffer spotted

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
triple996:
If he likes he should go to white house and make noise it won't change anything....

North- won't vote an ipob candidate that killed their brothers
West - will vote tinubu enmasses
East- will sit at home and roast any sabo caught on election day
Niger dealta- will be d battle ground for all candidates
Not Our Niger delta,,,we are part of the New Nigeria Movement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by CaptainFM1: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Realist12:
Tinubu has paved the way for these baby politicians, he's the standard .
He leads other follow.
2018 and 2022

OG before IG

Lol..... They were all invited to Chatham House (A glorified collegiate not better than Unilag think-thank for policy and good governance)
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Teemax09: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
After watching this. Without any doubt Peter Obi is the man for the Job
#OBIDATTI for president

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
UNDFTD:

I can't remember or think of a better description of making a profound mockery of myself than this pathetic narrative below!

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and profound idiocy because my cerebrum is filled with jollof indomie!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
bentenny:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and profound idiocy because my cerebrum is filled with jollof indomie!

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Shebbs: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
I Used To Believe That Tinubu Is Empty But After Listening To Obi Speak At The Chatham House, I'm Really Convinced Beyond All Reasonable Doubts -- Tinubu Is Really, Really Empty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin grin
bentenny:

grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Atlantis585: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
No way!

No delegation of responses to questions to surrogates through teamship?

No having people answer questions for the man wanting to be president because he has nothing left in his drug ravaged brains?

Adonblivit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 12:23am On Jan 17, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

shocked shocked

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Sunnyski: 12:37am On Jan 17, 2023
triple996:

Actually obi is d real thieve wink

An urchin spotted.

You, Atifku and agbado junkie are thieves and the problem of this great nation.

If you think I'm lying ask your grandma
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 12:43am On Jan 17, 2023
bentenny:

shocked shocked

bentenny:

shocked shocked

bentenny:

shocked shocked

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

cool

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2023
bentenny:

cool

bentenny:

cool

bentenny:

cool

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 12:56am On Jan 17, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

cool

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2023
bentenny:

cool

[/quote]
bentenny:

cool

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

cheesy cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by madapcmod: 1:12am On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

And I can tell you sir that Atiku ll not win.
It's an insult for a Hausa/Fulanian to waste 8 years and we serve another Mallam. PDP is it different from APC.

The last I meant is Obi of LP. Definitely Atiku dodged

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

UK Government Speaks On SSS Siege At National Assembly / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics / Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.