Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House (44566 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by madjune(m): 1:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Wow.

No train can stop an idea whose time has come.

If anyone wishes Nigeria good, he has little or no options besides voting for Obi.

Just look at his performance. Cerebral and knowledgeable on his feet.
No delegation of questions to his subordinates to answer for him.

Anyway, case is closed.

It's only witches and wizards that will vote numbskulls to continue to rule them.

I'm out.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Aguiyimba(m): 1:37am On Jan 17, 2023
triple996:
If he likes he should go to white house and make noise it won't change anything....

North- won't vote an ipob candidate that killed their brothers
West - will vote tinubu enmasses
East- will sit at home and roast any sabo caught on election day
Niger dealta- will be d battle ground for all candidates

E pain you to the bone? Sorry
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Babaibe: 2:14am On Jan 17, 2023
useless ipob president reading from big note prepared from home. Most of the things he mentioned, he has no idea of how it works or function. We hail thee igbo president.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by 2016v2017: 2:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
What a joy to listen to the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You can't listen to PO and not see hope for our nation.
Record audience physical and online.

The whole of africa and many nations in the world will be at attention now.

Even urchins and the rest of the candidates will be jotting down points from PO.

Follow the light of the nation.
Follow hope
Collect your pvc.
Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by themanderon: 2:31am On Jan 17, 2023
What a wow!!! I just cannot fathom how someone can see light(Obi) and choose to live in darkness that Tinubu represents. Its obvious even to die hard emilokan supporters that Obi is better than the criminal drug lord but religious and ethnic sentiments will not allow them think well. This same mentality is what landed Nigeria in this conundrum in 2015 and 2019.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Judybash93(m): 3:33am On Jan 17, 2023
madapcmod:

Thiefnubuuu embarrassed Nigeria in UK, but Obi's presence will change the false impression made by Thieefnubu.

I can't wait for the question and answer, Obi will excel as usual.

The Obama of Nigeria

He disgraced himself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 3:56am On Jan 17, 2023
bentenny:

I can't remember or think of a better description of making a profound mockery of myself than this pathetic narrative below!

Your idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get you anywhere. You can hate all you want but guess what? Nigeria will always happen to you and your life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! keep it up!

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:06am On Jan 17, 2023
bentenny:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

cheesy cheesy

bentenny:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and profound idiocy because my cerebrum is filled with jollof indomie!

cheesy cheesy

bentenny:

I can't remember or think of a better description of making a profound mockery of myself than this pathetic narrative below!

cheesy cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 4:13am On Jan 17, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

UNDFTD:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and profound idiocy because my cerebrum is filled with jollof indomie!

UNDFTD:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me!

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by franudi: 4:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by moshino(m): 4:49am On Jan 17, 2023
triple996:
If he likes he should go to white house and make noise it won't change anything....

It's a new year, Say NO to tribal/religious bigotry and hatred, they're poison to your soul, life and well being.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Racoon(m): 4:56am On Jan 17, 2023
madapcmod:
OMG! See statistics and how a presidential speech ought to be.Nigeria should not make this mistake of missing Obi this February as President
Very impressive I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Shikini: 5:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Great outing
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by OKEMKPI: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2023
triple996:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by iammolise(m): 6:25am On Jan 17, 2023
If you've followed the interviews of all three of the presidential candidates you'll deduce which of them is really intentional about what they're saying and which of them is really "blablublublablabalabulu"
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by riverbird: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2023
triple996:

That thunder will most likely land on ur bald head grin

Urchinson 001 grin
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2023
PremiumTech:

What about Karu extension, Jikwoyi?

Mail me.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by StormpyBee: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2023
TheChameleon:

Soyinka didn't have a 3rd Class. Prove it if your grandfather isn't daft like his son and offspring undecided undecided undecided

Kiddo, you don't deserve my attention.

Run away you fool.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by TheChameleon: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2023
StormpyBee:

StormpyBee to his useless homosexual father
Kiddo, you don't deserve my attention.

Run away you fool.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by triple996(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2023
moshino:

It's a new year, Say NO to tribal/religious bigotry and hatred, they're poison to your soul, life and well being.
You should give dis advice to ur hate filled brothers 4rm d east. They started it
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by triple996(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Aguiyimba:

E pain you to the bone? Sorry
U sound pained wink
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by triple996(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Sunnyski:

An urchin spotted.

You, Atifku and agbado junkie are thieves and the problem of this great nation.

If you think I'm lying ask your grandma
Obi, you and all d cannibals in dis country are d problem wooo
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by triple996(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
Not Our Niger delta,,,we are part of the New Nigeria Movement.
Another noger dealtan told me a different thing 4rm urs
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by triple996(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Hoedogwu:

Nlfpmod Seun Rule 3
Are u tied of reporting?
Pls keep reporting woo
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Gunayo(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Judybash93:

He disgraced himself
Rather he disgraced you and your likes because he didn't flop as expected by you urchins.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by triple996(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

PETER OBI IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPT IT, THE BETTER FOR YOU. SHAMELESS MISCREANT.
See pain,
Y d insult grin
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by triple996(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2023
nnamdi640:
Obi don't need the whole northerners vote, remember that in 2011 majority of the north voted for Buhari but yet Gej won. Same thing might playout in favour of Obi
gej got a lot of votes 4rm east and west, daz not possible 4 obi
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by StormpyBee: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120110082][/quote]

Fool
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by PremiumTech: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2023
broadman20:

Two bedroom apartment available at Karu besides Redeem Church/ Conner shop area.

Cheers

How much please?
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by TheChameleon: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2023
StormpyBee:

StormpyBee to his homosexual father
Fool
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by danfourtson(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Wow, wow and wow. Obi 100%

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2023
This world will little know nor long remember the things we do here. One day all our names will be forgotten. Now my question is ,if you have children you will leave behind when you are gone, in whose hand would you rather leave their future and hope? Like for Obi , share for Tinubu&Atiku

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums / Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.