Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House (44426 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by MiltonExpress(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter Obi is the people's Choice..
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by MiltonExpress(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2023
We will vote massively for Obi this time
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Nolevel666: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Abeg let’s see what peter obi can do this time.
His presentation is a masterpiece.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Judybash93(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Gunayo:
Rather he disgraced you and your likes because he didn't flop as expected by you urchins.

LMAO grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by moshino(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2023
triple996:

You should give dis advice to ur hate filled brothers 4rm d east. They started it

The same people you accuse, voted massively for MKO.
Voted massively for OBJ
Voted massively for Yaradua
Voted massively for GEJ
Go and verify.
But when one of them decides to contest, you accuse them of bigotry. Now, who are the real tribal bigots and haters.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by fpeter(f): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
I have my PVC.
PO has my Vote.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by nnamdi640: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
triple996:
gej got a lot of votes 4rm east and west, daz not possible 4 obi
Ok let wait and see.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
bentenny:

I can't remember or think of a better description of making a profound mockery of myself than this pathetic narrative below!

bentenny:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

bentenny:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me!

bentenny:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me!

bentenny:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and profound idiocy because my cerebrum is filled with jollof indomie!

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
UNDFTD:

I can't remember or think of a better description of making a profound mockery of myself than this pathetic narrative below!

UNDFTD:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

UNDFTD:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and profound idiocy because my cerebrum is filled with jollof indomie!

UNDFTD:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by engineerboat(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
fergie001:
I just got it Incase but barring unforeseen circumstances, I still might not vote.

Something came up.

Hmmmm please exercise your right this year hoooo

And vote your conscience
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and stupidity
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and
bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:22am On Jan 18, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 6:01am On Jan 18, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me! I AM A BIG MUMU

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

[/quote]

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality beca
use i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me! I AM A GLORIFIED COMPOUND MUMU....OMG MY STU.PIDITY STINKS
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me! I AM A GLORIFIED COMPOUND MUMU....OMG MY STU.PIDITY STINKS
grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin
bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me! I AM A GLORIFIED COMPOUND MUMU....OMG MY STU.PIDITY and BREATH STINKS
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by expert234: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
triple996:

D only rigging machines are pdp and LP

If tinubu has no plan to rig 2023 presidential election, may you be blessed.

But if tinubu has plans to rig the election, may progress elude you and your family this new year
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 12:16am On Jan 19, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin
bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me! I AM A GLORIFIED,HOPELESS AND COMPOUND MUMU....OMG MY STU.PIDITY and BREATH STINKS
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me! I AM A GLORIFIED,HOPELESS AND COMPOUND MUMU....OMG MY STU.PIDITY and BREATH STINKS

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) / Atiku Leads Buhari In Four LGAs In Plateau / Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 303
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.