Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud (4806 Views)

Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / The Pope Is Seen As A Celebrity In United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by shalom2010: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
An eerie figure appears to stand on a cloud high in the mountains, arms outstretched, bearing an uncanny resemblance to Jesus. To complete the picture, the figure is crowned with a perfect halo of light.

Amateur photographer Luc Perrot was stunned when he saw the apparition 2,000ft up on top of the volcanic Cirque of Mafate peak, on the island of RĂ©union in the Indian Ocean.

The Frenchman had climbed the mountain to record a time-lapse video of the movement of the clouds on July 10 this year.
The Jesus-like figure can be seen on top of the cloud, with a crescent of light shrouding him

The figure, bearing an uncanny resemblance to Jesus with arms outstretched, floats on a cloud, with a crescent of light acting as a halo
Divine apparition? A close-up of the image shows how Jesus-like the figure looks

But when he looked up from his camera, he was startled to see the figure apparently standing in the midst of the clouds.

He said: 'I was making a time-lapse video with the movement of clouds above the Cirque of Mafate when I began scanning the horizon for a good shot.

'As I looked up I noticed a shadow floating on clouds surrounded by a rainbow.

'It took me by complete surprise. When I looked back at the footage, it gave me the feeling of divine apparition.

'When I saw the footage I realised the figure was surmounted by a white arc, which reminded me very much of a halo.

'You read about this phenomenon in books but I have never seen it before myself.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2033825/Jesus-shadow-seen-Cirque-Mafate.html#ixzz1X74o6AjN

Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
wats that fool doin up there?? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
This is a FAILED ATTEMPT at PHOTOSHOP! SMH! undecided
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2011
By the Gods! these xtians will go to any extent ina to gain converts. angry tongue
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by movicy(m): 4:56am On Sep 06, 2011
did xristian think we r fool,according 2 bible jesus has been ascended 2 heaven centuries ago and none of dis generation has ever seen jesus even his image,and why dis fake information,d image found on d cloud might be a jin,satan or another thing entirely but not jesus
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by asscend: 5:19am On Sep 06, 2011
You can call it whatever you like, but make no mistake, one day very soon, Jesus will come back exactly as you see it in that picture. All eyes shall see him and it will not just be a photographer.

Mark that picture b/c one day very soon, the king will come in the same manner accompinied by millions of his saints.
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by LoveKing(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2011
asscend:

All eyes shall see him and it will not just be a photographer.

apart from sentiments, can you really say how all eyes will see him? in different time zones?

and for crying out loud, why not Buddha or Mohammed, why Jesus?
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by Pukkah: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2011
Where is the uncanny resemblance to Jesus? And who has a copy of the original picture of Jesus to which this cloud-image (real or photo-shopped) is being compared?
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by Pukkah: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2011
asscend:

You can call it whatever you like, but make no mistake, one day very soon, Jesus will come back exactly as you see it in that picture. All eyes shall see him and it will not just be a photographer.

Mark that picture b/c one day very soon, the king will come in the same manner accompinied by millions of his saints.

How do you know he will come back EXACTLY as you have seen it in the picture?
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by chylind5: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
I just feel like shooting all these anti christs and allowing their unrepentant souls rot in hell.
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by Pukkah: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
chylind5:

I just feel like shooting all these anti christs and allowing their unrepentant souls rot in hell.

Who or what's stopping you from doing this?
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
chylind5:

and i just feel like destroying all your fake xtian idols of jesus n mary and beating some sense into your head. infact, im already doing all that and I dare you to stop me. angry angry angry angry
Re: Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud by Jenwitemi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2011
cheesy Hahahaha! Uncanny resemblance, indeed. That is what religious candor can do to one's sense of perception. The only resemblance that is uncanny in that image is that of a photoshop trick. wink
Pukkah:

Where is the uncanny resemblance to Jesus? And who has a copy of the original picture of Jesus to which this cloud-image (real or photo-shopped) is being compared?

(1) (Reply)

Lies Told By 'Jesus' / Christians, Do You Believe In Human Sacrifice? / Are There People In Hell Right Now? An insight into God's justice !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.