Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) (39428 Views)

55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship / Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Barims(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Despite all the natural resources it has no any influence on the citizens sad sad I wish I were born in some Arab nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Denoh68: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
WHAT A SAD END, WHY WOULD A SANE MAN TAKE HIS OWN LIFE. THIS MAN WOULD HAVE SEEN BEETER DAYS AFTER MAY 2023.BUT HE CHOSE TO TAKE THE SHORT CUT TO THE GREAT BEYOND. SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER, BETTER DAYS ARE STILL AHEAD.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Denoh68: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Barims:
Despite all the natural resources it has no any influence on the citizens sad sad I wish I were born in some Arab nation
RELAX SIR, GOD HAS A PLAN FOR ALL OF US. LET'S VOTE WISELY. SHUN POLITICAL FANATICISM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Denoh68: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=Barims post=120124617]Despite all the natural resources it has no any influence on the citizens sad sad I wish I were born in some Arab nation[/quote
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by kereman1: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Candidlady:
the second picture looks like some photoshoot stuff

the way he rested on the tree

men are really suffering but their ego or redpill movement won't let em tell a lady their problems...

their motto: irather kill myself than beg an evening newspaper lol

no rip for em

Madam I don't have ego, just give me one round b4 I commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
It is not and never going to be well with APC and all those who voted and is planning to vote them again. They will all die miserably.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Imstrong2(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2023
GYBABA:
Jesus! The question on everyone's mind, why did he kill himself?
Economic hardship as stated in story
Life is a choice Sha ...nice said economy no go give am heart attack
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Maga123: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2023
No matter the situation,to be happy/sad is a choice not a talant or skills so people learn to create a lively atmosphere whenever you face a difficult times because allowing depression to set in is a worst mistake any man can tolerate
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by TenQ: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120093824:
A Middle-aged man yesterday reportedly committed suicide, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The man, whose identity is yet to be ascertained, was said to have committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree in the vicinity of his residence.

He was said to have done this by climbing on a ladder to be able to tie himself to the tree while he remained suspended on the tree after he kicked away the ladder with his legs.

Why he decided to take his own live has not been known as he was reported to look hale and hearty the last time he was seen by his neighbours before he committed the suicide.

There were, however, speculations that he might have committed suicide because of the prevailing economic hardship In Nigeria.

It was gathered By , that his decision to take away his own life has left his family members, neighbours and friends bewildered because they had no premonition that he was going to take his live.

His disturbed family members have removed his corpse, As At The Time Of Filing This Report.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:
Buhari, see your life, see what your governance has caused!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
Congratulations to him.

Angels are waiting to flog him in the after life.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Skepticus: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Affliction shall never happen again this 2023 because of ApC. RIP to the young man, may it never be well with supporters of evil

Dear Nigerians take back your country before you end up like BMC zombies

Nigerians are not taking back shiiit.

The Nigerian populace is the most stupid you'll find on the planet and the evil politicians know this.

Brace yourself up for the next idiot coming in.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Curious345: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2023
His blood is on the urchins
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2023
God said be patient in long suffering! This not acceptable!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Swissli(f): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2023
If only you were going to heaven, but you just jumped from frying pan to fire
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by backnbeta(f): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Bad journalism! Even if he is "unidentified" as usual, or to protect his image (?), you should have basic information like where it happened. By the way, I didn't read about a suicide note, how come it's concluded that he died due to economic hardship?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Germanjoe(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2023
Kia,what a life.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2023
Inside life
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Saintmary(f): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Candidlady:

men are really suffering but their ego or redpill movement won't let em tell a lady their problems...

no rip for em

I can't blame you for being harsh on those alfamail nut jobs.

All the same, I still feel sad for this particular man.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Corea4king(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2023
One thing about Nigerians is that they never learn from the past. Tomorrow now, they will be praising Apc and buhari
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by yonisco(f): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2023
grin[color=#006600][/color] actually happen in kaduna Goni Gora, last week.
The deceased loss both parent.
May his soul rest in peace embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by koyyess: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2023
They were rejoicing that na boy dem born when they born this one.

How to give him better life, dem no think am.

All zoo people Sabi na to born. No plan at all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Earthstorms(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Candidlady:

no rip for em

Dear evening newspaper. I am a man and I am passing through a lot. Can you help me?

I need help to convince Yoruba Muslims not to vote a drug lord, I also need help to convince northerners not to vote a looter. I am having sleepless nights over these.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Scandium: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2023
This is just too bad. May we all survive this hardship

Please check my signature.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120093966:

Why Hmmmm Please?
him just dey release now
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Candidlady: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Earthstorms:

Dear evening newspaper. I am a man and I am passing through a lot. Can you help me?

I need help to convince Yoruba Muslims not to vote a drug lord, I also need help to convince northerners not to vote a looter. I am having sleepless nights over these.

Dear jobless newspapers stand reader

Icant help you. Iam from the north, although ido not care who wins the next presidential election because whosoever is seated in aso rock got nothing on I and my family

Please do find the nearest bridge or tree (ibelieve you know what to do)
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Albertgr8: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120093824:

From The Information Gathered By , The man, whose identity is yet to be ascertained, was said to have committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree in the vicinity of his residence.

He was said to have done this by climbing on a ladder to be able to tie himself to the tree while he remained suspended on the tree after he kicked away the ladder with his legs.

Why he decided to take his own live has not been known as he was reported to look hale and hearty the last time he was seen by his neighbours before he committed the suicide.

There were, however, speculations that he might have committed suicide because of the prevailing economic hardship In Nigeria.

It was gathered By , that his decision to take away his own life has left his family members, neighbours and friends bewildered because they had no premonition that he was going to take his live.

His disturbed family members have removed his corpse, As At The Time Of Filing This Report.

Hope buhari can see this
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2023
So sad.

People are going through a lot. May his soul find repose.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Mustaphaarome: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120093824:

Which location
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2023
and other Nairaland zombies supporting this evil administration should be proud of themselves for news like this. They are even supporting the same evil party to continue ruling us but this time, the voice of the youths is much louder.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by TheRollingStone: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2023
If you kill yourself we go call olopa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.