Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) (39426 Views)

55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship / Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by ojex004: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
I hope he is one zombidence from Afghaneastern part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by ajadematanle: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
In which state of Nigeria did he commit suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by loffyloffy: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
You guys are gullible..

This looks staged for picture purposes..
No name, no address, no state, no neighbors ..

No means of verifying ...

Just the general nonsense publishes for it's gullible readers

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by manando1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
post=120093824:
A Middle-aged man yesterday reportedly committed suicide, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The man, whose identity is yet to be ascertained, was said to have committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree in the vicinity of his residence.

He was said to have done this by climbing on a ladder to be able to tie himself to the tree while he remained suspended on the tree after he kicked away the ladder with his legs.

Why he decided to take his own live has not been known as he was reported to look hale and hearty the last time he was seen by his neighbours before he committed the suicide.

There were, however, speculations that he might have committed suicide because of the prevailing economic hardship In Nigeria.

It was gathered By , that his decision to take away his own life has left his family members, neighbours and friends bewildered because they had no premonition that he was going to take his live.

His disturbed family members have removed his corpse, As At The Time Of Filing This Report.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Is it necessary to write Niajarcover report in every sentence.

You should have written like this >>>>>

NiajaCover Report
NiajaCover Report
NiajaCover Report
NiajaCover Report
Niajacover Report
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
millionboi:
stay away from forex,say goodbye to your loss
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
manando1:

Is it necessary to to Nigercover report in every sentence.

You should have written like this >>>>>

NiajaCover Report
NiajaCover Report
NiajaCover Report
NiajaCover Report
Niajacover Report
Nonsense

Are You Really Confused?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by alekuwodo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Instead of killing ourselves let's retire these ancestors politically and get our nation working.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
No body will comment on the role hos wife played in frustrating him o, the insults and dehumanising conditions, even demonising him to his children
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Akhee: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
post=120093824:
A Middle-aged man yesterday reportedly committed suicide, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The man, whose identity is yet to be ascertained, was said to have committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree in the vicinity of his residence.

He was said to have done this by climbing on a ladder to be able to tie himself to the tree while he remained suspended on the tree after he kicked away the ladder with his legs.

Why he decided to take his own live has not been known as he was reported to look hale and hearty the last time he was seen by his neighbours before he committed the suicide.

There were, however, speculations that he might have committed suicide because of the prevailing economic hardship In Nigeria.

It was gathered By , that his decision to take away his own life has left his family members, neighbours and friends bewildered because they had no premonition that he was going to take his live.

His disturbed family members have removed his corpse, As At The Time Of Filing This Report.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:
Na for where e happen na
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Exceed15: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kai this breaks my heart.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Bro suicide wasn't the solution, as JAGABAN would be resuming office soon to end the hardship.

Rest in peace bro.

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
So sad angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by kizxaxa: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vote wise.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Siminialaye20(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2023
That's it. Is not easy. Thank God you continued pushing. Things will get better, is just a matter of time.
PotatoSalad:

A lot o. Few days ago, i slipped and landed on the edge of my kitchen countertop. I saw stars lmao. The pain was ehnnnn.
Ended up with some stitches
I just can't even imagine ending my life. Omo
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Manna4Gurls: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Daniel7543:
get ready to post my own suicide.
I'm contemplating on committing suicide soon. This Life is hard

B4 u die abeg post us ur location and exact date. Tinx cost, make we help ur people chop life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.