Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) (39377 Views)

55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship / Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120095866:

Do You Play Betting Please?
Nope forex

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Spandau: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Candidlady:
the second picture looks like some photoshoot stuff

the way he rested on the tree

men are really suffering but their ego or redpill movement won't let em tell a lady their problems...

their motto: irather kill myself than beg an evening newspaper lol

no rip for em

Psychopaths and narcissists everywhere.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goldbw122:

Nope forex

Enjoy Boss
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120096619:

Enjoy Boss
grin grin grin thanks
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Mercury12(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
He ended himself.
May God have mercy on his soul
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Daniel7543: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
get ready to post my own suicide.
I'm contemplating on committing suicide soon. This Life is hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Daniel7543:
get ready to post my own suicide.
I'm contemplating on committing suicide soon. This Life is hard

What Is Really The Problem?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Daniel7543: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120096995:

What Is Really The Problem?
Guy, depression is real. I've been depressed for 7 years now. Things are not working out for me. I've tried and tried. Life is not easy.
Just get ready to post my own suicide death soon. I'm about to end this shit called life.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Bigseven(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Buhari is responsible period.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Daniel7543:
Guy, depression is real. I've been depressed for 7 years now. Things are not working out for me. I've been tried and tried. Life is not easy.
Just get ready to post my own suicide death soon. I'm about to end this shit called life.

Don't Kill Yourself, Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat, All The Best

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
murder... his body is resting on the tree undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Candidlady:

men are really suffering but their ego or redpill movement won't let em tell a lady their problems...

no rip for em

The idea is to never lose HOPE... Most women don't understand what it take to make 1k naira only (because of how some men give it out freely).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheChameleon:

So.... you think a killer went to the trouble of staging his murder ? grin

You guys watch CSI too much.

There is no fingerprint database. If you commit murder with your fingerprints all over... nothing will happen

His back is resting on the tilted tree (meaning his survival instinct would make him hug the tree when it is too tight)...
His leg reach the board (meaning his survival instinct would make him just move the leg a bit and give himself support. when it is too tight)... A stupid illiterate (killer) tired him to that tree.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Jozilinn: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Siminialaye20:
Nawa o. It takes guts to end ones life.
I am telling you,at first you would be feeling just hard and tears would just be pouring out...you might just need to talk to someone at least I did, the next day hope came has anyone ever felt like that before.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Jozilinn: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
faceland:

The idea is to never lose HOPE... Most women don't understand what it take to make 1k naira only (because of how some men give it out freely).
I am telling you 1k na gold oh sometimes if man start to calculate wetin 1k fit do en... poverty na bastard,we no go see the kind condition wey go make us loose our sanity because of money.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Oga Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Suunnn(f): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120094300:

, Is Here, To Bring All The Bad News To Your Doorstep As E Dey Hot
Good news most

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by gladdensir(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
This man even wear socks. Wawu! I can tell from his eyes that he will be among those that will incite vayolence in hell.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Siminialaye20(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's better you never gave up. Opening up will One way or the other make a positive difference. Suicide isn't an option. Life is survival of the fittest, only the strong survive.
Jozilinn:
I am telling you,at first you would be feeling just hard and tears would just be pouring out...you might just need to talk to someone at least I did, the next day hope came has anyone ever felt like that before.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by losky83: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120093824:
Update From . COM

A Middle-aged man yesterday reportedly committed suicide, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The man, whose identity is yet to be ascertained, was said to have committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree in the vicinity of his residence.

He was said to have done this by climbing on a ladder to be able to tie himself to the tree while he remained suspended on the tree after he kicked away the ladder with his legs.

Why he decided to take his own live has not been known as he was reported to look hale and hearty the last time he was seen by his neighbours before he committed the suicide.

There were, however, speculations that he might have committed suicide because of the prevailing economic hardship In Nigeria.

It was gathered By , that his decision to take away his own life has left his family members, neighbours and friends bewildered because they had no premonition that he was going to take his live.

His disturbed family members have removed his corpse, As At The Time Of Filing This Report.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
HE IS A DISGRACE TO MEN.
THERE ARE BLIND PEOPLE OUT THERE STILL TRYING TO SURVIVE, HAND LESS, LEGLESS AND PEOPLE WITH ALL SORT OF ISSUES FAR ABOVE FINANCE AND YET THEY TOO DO NOT HAVE BUT ARE STILL PUTTING THEIR FAITH IN GOD IN TRYING TO SURVIVE. SO WHY SHOULD A FULL BLOWN MAN TAKE HIS LIFE. IF HE THINKS HIS ISSUES ARE OVER THEN HE HAS SOMETHING ELSE COMING. NOW HE HAS TO FACE JUDGEMENT FOR KILLING. SATAN JUST DECEIVED HIM.
FOR THOSE OF YOU OUT THERE THINKING ABOUT TAKING UR LIFE, THINK AGAIN BECAUSE UR CASE WOULD ONLY GET WORSE.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Chai......its likely he was on this platform.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by FiremanX: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Candidlady:

no rip for em

You always carry your f**lishness everywhere like an handbag angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by FiremanX: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2023
faceland:

Especially ungrateful Nigerian girls, bunch of blood sucking pests.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Laggafin: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2023
The suicide is just too much.. buhari u no try
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by MrBroke(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Gat 2 legs and 2 hands intact, I believe he ain't blind, murdering yourself cause of hardship. Nigga life is hard for even the wealthy ones. People are still surviving on 15k salary, why kill yourself? I'm broke but once in a while I do have fun, sex, play, eat good food, watch comedy and just experience life. To summarise it all, LIFE SWEET WETHER YOU GET MONEY OR NOT. one time I was given this Mouth Action by a bad bitch, and i felt like Elon Musk that day. grin Don't kill yourself or do something unethical because of money. Na weak people way b that

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Candidlady: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2023
FiremanX:
You always carry your f**lishness everywhere like an handbag angry

Like A handbag sir

Have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by FiremanX: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Candidlady:

Like A handbag sir

Have a lovely day
I made that typo error intentionally, obviously it seems your noodles filled brain is still active. cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Barrywilly(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2023
It looks like a staged suicide after a murder
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Spandau: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Candidlady:

Like A handbag sir

Have a lovely day

The future is a handbag sir.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by KingMack(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hardship wey all of us dey manage untill Obi become president you no fit get patience but to end your life..e no go better for APC ah swear angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster / Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.