Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples (8382 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Stephen2324(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Crazy how girls went from covering the breast to covering only the nipples

5 Likes

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by nifemi25(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
They prefer covering the nipple rather covering the breast.....

5 Likes

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by peter0071(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is New year.. .January never end. you get time to even notice who no dey cover breast ooo... just tell us that the breast dey distract you or you like what you are seeing grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Goodlady(f): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Stephen2324:
Wetin concern you?

3 Likes

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Mercury12(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Stephen2324:
it is only gonna get worse. You ain't seen nothing yet undecided
Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Lamanii22(f): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
sputnikxi:
Do You Know SFS Is An Online Brothel?

What more do you need than an online brothel that enforces real pics with affordable yet professional e3scorts in various fantasy niche, always available to you wherever you are?
even pregnant women? Like tf?

1 Like

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by pyyxxaro: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Here in the East , they would soon start covering the Bweast while the Nippple is fully out embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Jb95(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:

Wetin concern you?
Hey Badlady, have you killed your husband yet?

1 Like

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Countersam(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Stephen2324:

Keep your eyes to yourself, make motto no jam you one day by mistake...

1 Like

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by SenecaTheYonger: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
It started with showing cleavage

3 Likes

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Aklee4994(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:

Wetin concern you?
Be a good lady
Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Goodlady(f): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jb95:

Hey Badlady, have you killed your husband yet?
He doesn't deserve to die young. I m protecting him as much as I can.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Jb95(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

He doesn't deserve to die young. I m protecting him as much as I can.

Really? You should follow your own advice as stated in your siggy, don't you think so Mrs So- called-Goodlady? Shouldn't you marry a snake instead? undecided
Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by ednut1(m): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2023
We started out nude. Nothing wrong if we go back there

1 Like

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by DorianD(m): 1:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Pictures or adonbilivit
Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Urheadmaster(m): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2023
If you ask the girls, they'll say it is modernization tongue.

nifemi25:
They prefer covering the nipple rather covering the breast.....
Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 17, 2023
My friend came back from Lagos and she was impressed how freely women dressed. She is from London and she said she wouldn’t wear half those outfits (during the day) because people will give you side eyes lol.

Those between the ages of 15/21 might pull it off but they are subjected to the same type of abuse and scrutiny. She said girls wore ‘Club’ outfits lol it’s an outfit! During the day! But she said that she was amazed how the men could concentrate because the women were fine asf!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by PerfectMan24: 4:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Show us the breast u are referring to. Let's examine if u saying the fact

1 Like

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by imagrg(m): 4:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Advertising their kpekus business with all aggressiveness.

If you care to peep between their legs you would observe too that they didn't remember to put on their underwears. grin
Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Gerrard59(m): 4:57am On Jan 17, 2023
HudaIna:
My friend came back from Lagos and she was impressed how freely women dressed. She is from London and she said she wouldn’t wear half those outfits (during the day) because people will give you side eyes lol.

Those between the ages of 15/21 might pull it off but they are subjected to the same type of abuse and scrutiny. She said girls wore ‘Club’ outfits lol it’s an outfit! During the day! But she said that she was amazed how the men could concentrate because the women were fine asf!

Interesting.. It could be the area of Lagos she stayed at. Last time I was at Palms Mall, my eyes saw things. shocked shocked On the other side of Lagos, the dresses were regular. That was before Covid sha. I hear the Lekki-Ajah axis is the headquarters shocked shocked grin

@Topic: Gradually, we are progressing. Just pains me that when I was in Nigeria, I did not witness all this o. My love for breasts (perky and moderate to cupped size) is like copied assignment, I cannot explain it. cry

2 Likes

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by bdon123(m): 5:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Stephen2324:
Wetin concern u.Leave our women alone pls
Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Baronthecelebri: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2023
Good for them
Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by Goodlady(f): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Jb95:

Really? You should follow your own advice as stated in your siggy, don't you think so Mrs So- called-Goodlady? Shouldn't you marry a snake instead? undecided
Lol.
Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by tydi(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2023
The nipples or the breasts which comes first

1 Like

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by wwwtortoise(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Stephen2324:

Female and the need for constant attention and validation are like T1nubu and gibberish, both are inseparable.

I look forward to seeing the whole package out in full glare. cool I learnt it reduces blood pressure and also elongates the lifespan of men.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples by silibaba: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

Wetin concern you?
bcoz is bad in the eyes of the law and God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs A Lady Is Dating More Than One Man!! / Confession Time. Have You Ever????? / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.