Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, (8369 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by sumesis30: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pls help me out guys. There is this girl I've been dating for like a month now I really love her so much, she loves me as well but she complains of my very small dick when we had sex. She even went behind my back to purchase a drug that may enlarge my dick to her own satisfaction in which I appreciated her effort and sacrifice. One day like that I invited her to my office to discuss sth bothering me about the issue. I asked that "what if the drug she bought for me doesn't yield results, what will be our fate concerning the relationship. She began to cry, I was even trying to calm her down but all to no avail. She later walked away after the whole discussion Though, later that night we had a little chats on WhatsApp, just normal chats. But I discovered lately that she hasn't been committed since since I have brought that issue up. She didn't even care to ask how I have been using the drug she bought for me but she did all this before. I'm really worried now, I love this girl so much and I don't want to lose her but it seems she has lost faith in the drug she bought for me due to an hopeless statement I made about the drug. She has lessen her hope in our relationship and it seems our relationship is about to hit the rock. We planned to marry eachother but it seems our plan may not come to reality due to her own unseriousness towards me. Can I still convince her that the issue about the penis enlargement can still be fixed? I want to do anything to get her back. Pls help me to move this to front page.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
sumesis30:
Pls help me out guys. There is this girl I've been dating for like a month now I really love her so much, she loves me as well but she complains of my very small dick when we had sex. She even went behind my back to purchase a drug that may enlarge my dick to her own satisfaction in which I appreciated her effort and sacrifice. One day like that I invited her to my office to discuss sth bothering me about the issue. I asked that "what if the drug she bought for me doesn't yield results, what will be our fate concerning the relationship. She began to cry, I was even trying to calm her down but all to no avail. She later walked away after the whole discussion Though, later that night we had a little chats on WhatsApp, just normal chats. But I discovered lately that she hasn't been committed since since I have brought that issue up. She didn't even care to ask how I have been using the drug she bought for me but she did all this before. I'm really worried now, I love this girl so much and I don't want to lose her but it seems she has lost faith in the drug she bought for me due to an hopeless statement I made about the drug. She has lessen her hope in our relationship and it seems our relationship is about to hit the rock. We planned to marry eachother but it seems our plan may not come to reality due to her own unseriousness towards me. Can I still convince her that the issue about the penis enlargement can still be fixed? I want to do anything to get her back. Pls help me to move this to front page.

Go and do surgery and fatten the cock biko. You no dey shame ni? This one go carry finger dey wound person anyhow for down below. I can't deal mehn!
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by ojun50(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
That drugs go make yr dick small d more oh
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Listen to your girlfriend! Is that too hard a thing?
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by sumesis30: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
Listen to your girlfriend! Is that too hard a thing?
Not that I didn't listen to her, I made an hopeless statement concerning the drug that "what if the all her effort to make my joystick bigger doesn't yield results, what will be reaction towards me. Since that time, she has been misbehaving, this so called girl has been very committed to me before in all aspects of life. It seems she's not hopeful in the result again. Even if I call her to see me now she might not come. We haven't communicated since Sunday.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by innobets(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

. You no dey shame ni?
shame for what nahh,
a problem shared they say is half solved.
if u no get better solution, no be by force to comment
#Peace

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
innobets:

shame for what nahh,

a problem shared they say is half solved.

if u no get better solution, no be by force to comment

#Peace

He also has a little one cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
ojun50:
That drugs go make yr dick small d more oh

This one is talking from experience. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by dingbang(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
sumesis30:
Not that I didn't listen to her, I made an hopeless statement concerning the drug that "what if the all her effort to make my joystick bigger doesn't yield results, what will be reaction towards me. Since that time, she has been misbehaving, this so called girl has been very committed to me before in all aspects of life. It seems she's not hopeful in the result again. Even if I call her to see me now she might not come. We haven't communicated since Sunday.
sometimes we should learn to be positive. She knows better when it comes to issues like this. Ur comment alone made her to realize you are not even ready to find a solution to your problem which made her pissed, I think u should stop apologizing and work on your small penis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Don't blame her. She's just been honest with you and herself.

Let the girl go.

She like big cassava like most if not every girl.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
sumesis30:
Not that I didn't listen to her, I made an hopeless statement concerning the drug that "what if the all her effort to make my joystick bigger doesn't yield results, what will be reaction towards me. Since that time, she has been misbehaving, this so called girl has been very committed to me before in all aspects of life. It seems she's not hopeful in the result again. [b]Even if I call her to see me [/b]now she might not come. We haven't communicated since Sunday.

See you as per wetin? So that you go carry finger wound am again? Leave the chick jare...

No be by force!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by ojun50(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

This one is talking from experience. cheesy
ex p waiting see yr teeth
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
sometimes we should learn to be positive. She knows better when it comes to issues like this. Ur comment alone made her to realize you are not even ready to find a solution to your problem which made her pissed, I think u should stop apologizing and work on your small penis.

Lol.

I dey like totoh and prick gist.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by sumesis30: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
Is there anyway I can still convince her that I would find solution to it. Though, I have gotten possible solution to it but it seems she doesn't want to be patient with me again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by dingbang(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

Lol.

I dey like totoh and prick gist.
as ashy wey u be na....

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by dingbang(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
sumesis30:
Is there anyway I can still convince her that I would find solution to it. Though, I have gotten possible solution to it but it seems she doesn't want to be patient with me again.
lol just get results first.. Dat is more important right now.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
as ashy wey u be na....

With levels o.... If you were planning to offend me, you got the wrong chick tongue

Bring on more totoh and prick gist for my world acclaimed advises.

It is still kilode100.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
sumesis30:

You have solutions? How many inches more? Dem go soon give you nickname
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by dingbang(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

With levels o.... If you were planning to offend me, you got the wrong chick tongue

Bring on more totoh and prick gist for my world acclaimed advises.

It is still kilode100.
lol I wasn't planning on offending u. If I was, u would have clicked the report button kiss

Have u slept with buhari yet? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
lol I wasn't planning on offending u. If I was, u would have clicked the report button kiss

Have u slept with buhari yet? grin

Clicking the report button is for cry babies and weaklings.

I don't sleep with men, i Bleep them and Buhari wouldn't survive it...

Let's stop adult abuse through Sex. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Splinz(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
sumesis30:

Calm down bro. First, I'm not seeing any love on her part. Do you even know what is love, that an issue like penis size (small size cheesy) should threatened

Let me get something straight here. Is it your dick size she's complaining of or your inability to satisfy her I'm asking because an anaconda size dick doesn't necessarily guaranteed sexual satisfaction.

To a woman, I think whether yours is a pencil or Olympic size type, what matters to her is the ability to give her multiple earth shattering orgasm with that rod.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by edunaking: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

hmmmm,are u sure your da good grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by dingbang(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

badoo

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Op do u have a potbelly? Big stomachs in guys dey shrink the d!ck oo.as the belly dey get bigger na so d dick dey shrink inside.if u get pot stomach pls try and flatten it mk d dick come out.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

cheesy Warri girl

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Splinz:

Calm down bro. First, I'm not seeing any love on her part. Do you even know what is love, that an issue like penis size (small size cheesy) should threatened

Let me get something straight here. Is it your dick size she's complaining of or your inability to satisfy her I'm asking because an anaconda size dick doesn't necessarily guaranteed sexual satisfaction.

To a woman, I think whether yours is a pencil or Olympic size type, what matters to her is the ability to give her multiple earth shattering orgasm with that rod.
yea right here we go again. The poster wouldn't have opened this thread in the first place if skills was all he needed. You can have all the skills in the world if your do...ck too small still ain't that pleasing. lipsrsealed Di..ck plays a part too.

Too small and it's not enjoyable and too big ouch a big no also.

Big is just fine. Medium is ok also.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Splinz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
rokiatu:
yea right here we go again. The poster wouldn't have opened this thread in the first place if skills was all he needed. You can have all the skills in the world if your do...ck too small still ain't that pleasing. lipsrsealed Di..ck plays a part too.

Too small and it's not enjoyable and too big ouch a big no also.

Big is just fine. Medium is ok also.

Now lets talk about you. Is it sexual satisfaction you need from a man or the size of his dick
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Splinz:

Now lets talk about you. Is it sexual satisfaction you need from a man or the size of his dick
I get both always so I've never been in a position to choose one.

Now I can never choose one over the other since am used to both. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by eezeribe(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
sumesis30:

Guy, you don jam...
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by MadJay: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
angry

Oh Bro i'd have given you 4.5 inches out of my 19.5 inches kondo but I ain't possible.

Don't think about it was God given

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips / Brazil Miss Bum Bum Competition Winner Takes $22,000 Home (photos, Video)+18 / Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.