Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,937 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event (30902 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by CaptainFM1: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2023
This issue of Peter Obi not duly qualified to contest under LP still worries me. The law is the law ooo, no matter how weak it is.

My fear is Obi will win but will be disqualified through the court!

This case get as e be. Is anybody thinking about this?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Allah ya zaba mana Peter Obi Datti Ahmed ya jagoranci nigeria

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Lightorder: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2023
God , pleeeeeeeeee! Remember us and end nonsense in Nigeria this time. My friend could not come to Nigeria upon all her money during Christmas. This is the first time she didn’t have that opportunity or safety to visit and meet the needs of all the widows in her village as she does all the past years. Insecurity!!!!!! God FORCE Obi on Nigeria. Many Nigerians do not know what they are doing. That was how they brought in buhari and started suffering and regretting. Now they want to bring in TINUBU or Atiku as if they know what they are doing. STOP them LORD
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by opera1(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2023
They went for excursion.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Theoarhics: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Obi is not doing enough in the North that's my crux with him for his campaign
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by TheAlchemist: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter Obi ready to milk everything from Christendom Next destination is the Vatican.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by femijamz: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2023
At the end he will still not win. He should better go back to PDP
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Awoleesu(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2023
grin Yusuf is highly Gbolarized! grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Emola12(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Take a very good look at these men.

All you are seeing is the next president and the next vice president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue.
you see the suit wey DATTI wear ennhh omo the dressing mad gan ni nah so Nigeria vice president go fit am aswear my people abeg mouh no fail dis opportunity
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by casualobserver: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Reminds me of when Tony Blair and Bill Clinton we’re running for office and they honored the invitation of the NIIA to address them in V/I, after which they went to see the oba of Benin, sultan of Sokoto and Ooni of Ife for blessing and prayers.

We are not going anywhere as a country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Emola12(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Pityoobi:
Naaaanu must introduce religion.
u go cry blood remain small
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Realrealfact: 9:12am On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Pityoobi: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Emola12:
u go cry blood remain small
Make I write another letter of consolation to you and your kinsmen again. Hehehhehhehehe make una no start Biafra sha grin grin grin grin grin grin but this thing use style pain you small

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Clasmanj(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2023
It is well

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Emola12(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Pityoobi:
Make I write another letter of consolation to you and your kinsmen again. Hehehhehhehehe make una no start Biafra sha grin grin grin grin grin grin but this thing use style pain you small
mind you I'm Yoruba guy omo Yoruba rere nimi PETER OBI is the next president of Nigeria by God grace
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Pityoobi: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Emola12:
mind you I'm Yoruba guy omo Yoruba rere nimi PETER OBI is the next president of Nigeria by God grace
Eeeyah, stop disguising na

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Mccullum: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2023
OBIDIRTY wasting their energy and money,

he's learning from political strategy of Jagaban,

lizard and crocodile are not in same class

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Otunbakayce: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2023
my handsome president and his ever beautiful wife.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by OfficialAPCNig: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2023
A proper first lady in the making.

May Obi happen to this country.

Amen

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Pityoobi: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Emola12:
I want you to answer just one question. Why are you supporting Obi? Civil discuss, I want to engage you.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by lightwind(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
HE Peter Obi, his wife, Margaret, his running mate, Datti Ahmed, and his team, visited the Archbishop of Canterbury, in London.

After their warm reception, the Archbishop ushered Peter Obi and his wfe into his private chapel where they prayed for his Presidential ambition and Nigeria at large.
Truth. This two are very presidential
Amen to their heartfelt prayers!!
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Blazebond(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2023
That's is boy's,go and greet your Master,mumu man.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Emola12(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Pityoobi:
I want you to answer just one question. Why are you supporting Obi? Civil discuss, I want to engage you.
you can't ask me that kind question because am not ur baby okay "ADAGE" dey say what elders see in far distance even if a young person climb palm tree its impossible for the young person to see it trust me in OBI Mandate I stand gidigba
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Enumerator(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2023
You said it all

Some people are just born to be foolish and stupid forever
SmartPolician:
Just imagine the beautiful couple!

How can sane minds be comparing Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu for this position?

How can God use Lord Lugard to put millions of senseless people in one geographic location to be causing troubles for the sane ones? undecided
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by ComradeShegs(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Someone should plz help me with 1k for food. I'm starving please. cry
Standard chartered: 5003254425

As you save me, may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by MiltonExpress(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2023
The healing have started...
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Fejoku: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2023
All I see is the British government doing everything to keep their factory running. They know it only exists for their sole aim to milk.
This Archbishop of Canterbury has met Buhari for at least four times and not even once did he speak about the killing of Christians in Nigeria. If you must know, before joining the religious institution, he worked in a multinational oil company that controls the drilling of crude oil in the whole of West Africa especially Nigeria. You must know where his interest lies.
Recently, he announced that the Church of England is donating 100million pounds which translates to 1% of the earnings that the church earned from investing in the trade of African slaves. If you doubt me, you can google it for yourselves. They're meddling in Nigeria only for their own interests... not for any religious or humanitarian consideration.
Isn't Mazi Nnamdi Kanu their citizen, why are they silent on his case?

My stance remains that a divided Nigeria is the best for all of us. Until we cast off the yoke of the British off our necks, we will never make progress. A United Nigeria as it currently is can never cast off the British. The fulanis need the British to remain relevant while the British need them to steal the highest possible they can from Nigeria. That's the most devilish symbiotic relationship ever in history. The British government, BBC and this Bishop knows about the genocide happening in the middlebelt yet they don't mind. They saw the same thing in Biafra but remained silent and thereafter had access to free oil from the Niger Delta. As long as Nigeria stays the way it currently is, they will always handpick who they want and he will be forced to sign documents meant mostly to benefit the British while we settle for crumbs. Whatever choice they make today is to ensure the structure which benefits them in Nigeria doesn't change.
Gideon Orkar's proposal remains the best division that should happen in my opinion. That's the closest semblance of the Nigeria that can rescue Africa.

This post will remain on nairaland to prove in future that I was right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Traplord09: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
See all inclusive president and vice presidential material unlike this one below grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Pityoobi: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2023
Emola12:
you can't ask me that kind question because am not ur baby okay "ADAGE" dey say what elders see in far distance even if a young person climb palm tree its impossible for the young person to see it trust me in OBI Mandate I stand gidigba
Ok I give up. You win, vote your Obi, but I know you have seen nothing from afar, I don't know how old you are but age should come with clear judgments and vision.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Shikini: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Lovely
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by Germanjoe(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Obi oo
Yesoo prayer is the master key.
And praying for Nigerians for good outcome.
The Hand of God is involve.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event by ifihearam: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2023
LOL This man and eye service......
we see through him, how will this help him next month?
well he needs the pictures for decoration as consolation when he loses woefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos / Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.