Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? (7516 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / Do You Fear For Your Kids Future In Nigeria? / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by drlateef: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
freshkpomo:
I have this secondary school mate who we still write to each other frequently after around 2 decades of leaving secondary school and he wrote to me about his current challenge which I just opened but so not really know what to say to him at this junction. There is this girl he loves so Much and wants to get married to, but the family lives mainly in Abuja and Kaduna (though they are all Edo people too just like my friend). The problem now is the kidnapping in those roads have made them to keep shifting the introduction date so that they can then make plans for marriage.

This girl according to him have been in Benin since she graduated from school where he met her and she has been an integrals part of his currently booming business. Now the problem here is that the Father wants him to wed the daughter or she should return back and stop wasting her time because he does not want her to end up in Shiloh after been used by ine man, then his own family on the other hand including the girl as well feels yhe journey is not safe and are scared of getting kidnapped.

Just yesterday grin when they finally agreed, he sent me a screenshot of the link to the lady kidnapped in Abuja with her family that was killed after Ransom. This link was sent to him by more than one family member and they may start discouraging him to leave this girl and get a girl close by because they can't afford to pay Ransom or get killed by Fulani people as they called them. One who they are age mates even jokingly told him that what if Fulani guys kidnap your wife to be and use their uncircumcised deek to rape her while going to rape her, won't that be worse than you waiting till maybe you can afford a plane for everyone.

The reason why i brought this here is because this dude seems worried because even without me writing back, he keeps typing like a robot and it also hurt him that they can't havw children yet because of this delay and all his friends are already with children, some are already grown. This money again I got a funny message from him lol that they will wait, if obi wins to see if things will change shocked shocked

Mynd44, lalasticlala

What nonsense is this? I have travelled from abroad, went Abuja by flight and took Abuja-Kaduna trains several times within one week. I won’t tell you what I went to do. Your guess is as good as mine. Yes people warned me, but all warnings went to deaf ears. grin
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by U09ce: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kaduna to Abuja Road is safe now because of heavy security deployments.
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Faithfulness88: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
He should just pray for journey mercies. People travel to Kaduna everyday by road.
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Menclothing: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
100000 use road daily dey kidnap one

Travel if u need her

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by deavicky(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
freshkpomo:
I have this secondary school mate who we still write to each other frequently after around 2 decades of leaving secondary school and he wrote to me about his current challenge which I just opened but so not really know what to say to him at this junction. There is this girl he loves so Much and wants to get married to, but the family lives mainly in Abuja and Kaduna (though they are all Edo people too just like my friend). The problem now is the kidnapping in those roads have made them to keep shifting the introduction date so that they can then make plans for marriage.

This girl according to him have been in Benin since she graduated from school where he met her and she has been an integrals part of his currently booming business. Now the problem here is that the Father wants him to wed the daughter or she should return back and stop wasting her time because he does not want her to end up in Shiloh after been used by ine man, then his own family on the other hand including the girl as well feels yhe journey is not safe and are scared of getting kidnapped.

Just yesterday when they finally agreed, he sent me a screenshot of the link to the lady kidnapped in Abuja with her family that was killed after Ransom. This link was sent to him by more than one family member and they may start discouraging him to leave this girl and get a girl close by because they can't afford to pay Ransom or get killed by Fulani people as they called them. One who they are age mates even jokingly told him that what if Fulani guys kidnap your wife to be and use their uncircumcised deek to rape her while going to rape her, won't that be worse than you waiting till maybe you can afford a plane for everyone.

The reason why i brought this here is because this dude seems worried because even without me writing back, he keeps typing like a robot and it also hurt him that they can't havw children yet because of this delay and all his friends are already with children, some are already grown. This money again I got a funny message from him lol that they will wait, if obi wins to see if things will change shocked shocked

Mynd44, lalasticlala

let him go alone, get a projector and do video wedding while his family attend it on line in where ever they want.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Jogs1900: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Let your friend travel to Kaduna by air or by road boarding these luxury buses... Luxury buses are usually safe on that expressway...
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Jogs1900: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
brain54:
So because car Dey get accident you forbid to enter car…

Wow. That’s a new one!
Abi plane crash , u no go enta plane again.
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Enskynelson(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
freshkpomo:

Just yesterday when they finally agreed, he sent me a screenshot of the link to the lady kidnapped in Abuja with her family that was killed after Ransom. This link was sent to him by more than one family member and they may start discouraging him to leave this girl and get a girl close by because they can't afford to pay Ransom or get killed by Fulani people as they called them. One who they are age mates even jokingly told him that what if Fulani guys kidnap your wife to be and use their uncircumcised deek to rape her while going to rape her, won't that be worse than you waiting till maybe you can afford a plane for everyone.

Mynd44, lalasticlala

Let him send money. We go visit am on his behalf. grin
The road is relatively safe but there are risks just like every part of Nigeria. Avoid night journies and early hours journey, and pray. That is all you can do. All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Na another format be this grin

You want to marry a Nigerian girl and you're scared of kidnappers undecided

Are Nigerian girls not dangerous than kidnappers?
blooood of satan shocked
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Dshocker(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
freshkpomo:

Mynd44, lalasticlala

Ur friend is not serious, he is using that one as excuse.

Let him board GIG Motors
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by GistFullGround: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2023

"Booming business" = Travel by Air; or better still pay for some 20 or 30 military guys with guns to accompany you just pay for their services. SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by rickleye: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
freshkpomo:

Mynd44, lalasticlala

This is easy:
Here are your choices
1. Pay for armed security transport to Kaduna and back
2. Have them perform whatever rites in your absence.
3. Leave the girl. Kidnapping scares the sh$t out of me and its no joke.
4. Fly to Kaduna and Back

GoodLuck.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by lomprico(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
freshkpomo:

Mynd44, lalasticlala

The road is not as bad as media is painting it. My elder bro lives in kd and he drove home for Christmas with his whole family in the east and they have gone back via same route. You don't have to be afraid dude. Travel n see your inlaws or rather take flight if you are still scared

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by rickleye: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
drlateef:

What nonsense is this? I have travelled from abroad, went Abuja by flight and took Abuja-Kaduna trains several times within one week. I won’t tell you what I went to do. Your guess is as good as mine. Yes people warned me, but all warnings went to deaf ears. grin

Bro that is you ! I do not think you can simply disregard his fears because you are single and were fortunate.
He has phobia of being kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
There are safe routes to abuja u don't have to follow kaduna/abuja bt if he's not comfortable travelling to abuja he can wait until he thinks things are better.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Kingcalls: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
She go still Bill u pass kidnapper Las las
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by histemple: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Let him just save up some money for ransome before proceeding on the journey.

That's all he needs.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Testimony24hrs: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hmm the fear is understandable but it's very important to know other thousands of people journey through that same route and nothing happens. I did recently. Please I strongly believe this reason is not strong enough for two people who loves each other to not get marry. There are other options that can be explore
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Whobedatte(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ply the road between 12 - 3 pm , or unfailingly by 4 pm , you should already be in kaduna .
Early morning or night is a NO!
Abuja -KD is just a 2 hour journey
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by JaskanFactor: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
People with innocent God given ambitions in life, trying to live a normal life in a country that has been marked for depopulation by the Europeans that control Nigeria.

Who do you think is sponsoring all the people that make the roads unsafe. Do people in New York fear for their life when they want to make trip to cali , no cause USA has not been marked for depopulation like Nigeria has been.

All of the terrorist, kidnappers, bad accident prone roads is not going to go away until the population of the country has been reduced to what the European owners of Nigeria want to be.

When the population has been reduced by killing off a lot of innocent people in ways that can never ever be blamed on any European, then you will get good economy, good roads, good police, no terrorist, no worry to try from one end of the country to another.

They run Nigeria from Europe, right down to the price of bread and sachet water. Making sure the infrastructure is poor and crime rate high .

Its better if you know what you up against , so you can plan your life accordingly.
Cause as far as am concerned Nigerian people should be building ammored tanks to travel in, until the country is no longer run by European racist that impose hellish conditions of life on African people.

we are the hostages of all the yellow races, what lifestyle will suit you for that scenario , is very well your choice.

That is why even though Europe had constant electricity almost 2 centuries ago, the European zoo prison camp that is Nigeria still has no constant electricity in 2023.

The problems are not gona go away , till they have killed all the innocent people they want to kill, So Help Us GOd.
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by davillian(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lmao
Better look for money for flight tickets
Or have 10mill in stock incase school boys abduct you on the road grin cheesy grin grin
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Na another format be this grin

You want to marry a Nigerian girl and you're scared of kidnappers undecided

Are Nigerian girls not dangerous than kidnappers?
I swear to gawd comr. That gender is more deadlier than d kidnappers self

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Tonytonex(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
olamidedivotee:
Can't he travel by plane or train if he is so serious about getting married?

Kaduna-Abuja road is not the only way to Abuja.

Tell him to travel on another road if he doesn't feel safe.

Btw, why did you write in red?

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contacts.
which other road?
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Sammy5413(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Must all journey be made through the roads?
Nigerians and questions na 5&6
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by speedy23(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
There is nothing wrong with Kaduna Abuja Road, I stay in Kaduna and travel that road every weekend.
The only advice I will give is for You not to travel late from 6pm on the mention Abuja Kaduna road.
Kaduna is a safe place do far You are hoping to stay in Kaduna southern part of the state.
Places like Barnawa, Sabo, Kakuri, Narayi and Ungwan maigero are safe places to be in Kaduna so far You are a Christian
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by altteemy: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
During the COVID period, a friend did his mother's burial and used zoom to broadcast it for those that couldn't go.

During his wedding, with just like 4-6 people apart from the church offficials, he used YouTube live to broadcast the wedding.

Introduction can be done via teleconferencing. The wedding can be made shortened with just very few people from your side going via air.

Regular WhatsApp meetings would make the necessary familiarity pre wedding.

@freshkpomo, Utilize tech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by eljp(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
This makes it a lot easier since your In-laws are also from Edo State, send a vehicle or transport money to her parent, so you can meet them up in the village for the introduction and all the traditional rite....

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Brian47(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Abeg go jhor.
This Christmas I traveled to Kaduna for the celebration and in the first week of January I came back to the East here and I'm 19 years old.
If I can do it, he can do it.
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Brian47(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Whobedatte:
Ply the road between 12 - 3 pm , or unfailingly by 4 pm , you should already be in kaduna .
Early morning or night is a NO!
Abuja -KD is just a 2 hour journey

Bro that was before oo
I spent over 5 hours coming to Kaduna when last I came.
By 6:30PM I was in gwagwalada ABJ. Then I was reaching Kaduna by 11.
Road no good again

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by tonididdy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
freshkpomo:

Mynd44, lalasticlala

Your friends to-be father-in-law is not an Edo man.

The wedding is meant to hold in Edo not kaduna or Abuja.
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by tonididdy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
deavicky:
let him go alone g, get a projector and do video wedding while his family attend it on line in where every they want.

The party rice nko!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eagle Snatching Boy Video Is A Hoax / Marriage Is A Bondage / God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.