Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? (7518 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / Do You Fear For Your Kids Future In Nigeria? / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by deavicky(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
tonididdy:

The party rice nko!
them go cook their own for there.
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Buharidgeneral: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Na another format be this grin

You want to marry a Nigerian girl and you're scared of kidnappers undecided

Are Nigerian girls not dangerous than kidnappers?

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by vee22: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Itzteewhy:
Lol this is funny and at the same time serious.

Op is it only by road your friend can travel, why can't he take the train at least if by Air is expensive.

He should take the train it is more safer and less expensive
Is the train safe and there is no flight from benin to kd

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
freshkpomo:
I have this secondary school mate who we still write to each other frequently after around 2 decades of leaving secondary school and he wrote to me about his current challenge which I just opened but so not really know what to say to him at this junction. There is this girl he loves so Much and wants to get married to, but the family lives mainly in Abuja and Kaduna (though they are all Edo people too just like my friend). The problem now is the kidnapping in those roads have made them to keep shifting the introduction date so that they can then make plans for marriage.

This girl according to him have been in Benin since she graduated from school where he met her and she has been an integrals part of his currently booming business. Now the problem here is that the Father wants him to wed the daughter or she should return back and stop wasting her time because he does not want her to end up in Shiloh after been used by ine man, then his own family on the other hand including the girl as well feels yhe journey is not safe and are scared of getting kidnapped.

Just yesterday when they finally agreed, he sent me a screenshot of the link to the lady kidnapped in Abuja with her family that was killed after Ransom. This link was sent to him by more than one family member and they may start discouraging him to leave this girl and get a girl close by because they can't afford to pay Ransom or get killed by Fulani people as they called them. One who they are age mates even jokingly told him that what if Fulani guys kidnap your wife to be and use their uncircumcised deek to rape her while going to rape her, won't that be worse than you waiting till maybe you can afford a plane for everyone.

The reason why i brought this here is because this dude seems worried because even without me writing back, he keeps typing like a robot and it also hurt him that they can't havw children yet because of this delay and all his friends are already with children, some are already grown. This money again I got a funny message from him lol that they will wait, if obi wins to see if things will change shocked shocked

Mynd44, lalasticlala

Your friend should stop using insecurity as an excuse if he really loved the said Gal.

He should use an alternative i.e train or flight if he is really serious about getting married to her.

I suggest they should travel in disguise without informing third party.

I just reached Abuja from Kaduna, last year I left Abuja after 12am due to an emergency.
In 2022 alone i covered over 30,000 km withing northwest and Abuja.
Without any incidence
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by Agent17th: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2023
olamidedivotee:
Can't he travel by plane or train if he is so serious about getting married?

Kaduna-Abuja road is not the only way to Abuja.

Tell him to travel on another road if he doesn't feel safe.

Btw, why did you write in red?

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contacts.

No commercial planes yet. The roads are safe. I , my family and friends frequent that road
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by imagrg(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
A den of Fulani Herdsmen!

Don't go there except you have money to pay ransom when they kidnap you.
Re: My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? by JONSYN7154: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2023
freshkpomo:
I have this secondary school mate who we still write to each other frequently after around 2 decades of leaving secondary school and he wrote to me about his current challenge which I just opened but so not really know what to say to him at this junction. There is this girl he loves so Much and wants to get married to, but the family lives mainly in Abuja and Kaduna (though they are all Edo people too just like my friend). The problem now is the kidnapping in those roads have made them to keep shifting the introduction date so that they can then make plans for marriage.

This girl according to him have been in Benin since she graduated from school where he met her and she has been an integrals part of his currently booming business. Now the problem here is that the Father wants him to wed the daughter or she should return back and stop wasting her time because he does not want her to end up in Shiloh after been used by ine man, then his own family on the other hand including the girl as well feels yhe journey is not safe and are scared of getting kidnapped.

Just yesterday when they finally agreed, he sent me a screenshot of the link to the lady kidnapped in Abuja with her family that was killed after Ransom. This link was sent to him by more than one family member and they may start discouraging him to leave this girl and get a girl close by because they can't afford to pay Ransom or get killed by Fulani people as they called them. One who they are age mates even jokingly told him that what if Fulani guys kidnap your wife to be and use their uncircumcised deek to rape her while going to rape her, won't that be worse than you waiting till maybe you can afford a plane for everyone.

The reason why i brought this here is because this dude seems worried because even without me writing back, he keeps typing like a robot and it also hurt him that they can't havw children yet because of this delay and all his friends are already with children, some are already grown. This money again I got a funny message from him lol that they will wait, if obi wins to see if things will change shocked shocked

Mynd44, lalasticlala

flimsy excuse.

The road is safe. I just came back from Kaduna to abuja and nothing happened.

If him no won marry the girl mek him tok am. Mek him no use road as excuses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Is A Bondage / God In Heaven Where Is Thy Face? This Is Just The Height Of It.. / Beautiful Bouncy/ Bouncing Castle For Sale in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.