Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting (804 Views)

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by Olalomi01: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2023
I'm a really good looking dude. Nice body because I gym and 6'1 height. Girls will basically rate me 9/10. But these are the same girls that will ignore me and date a working class and rich guy When it comes to relationship. Why are Nigerian girls confused?

The one that pained me the most was last week. This girl was all over me. She asked me what I do for a living and I told her I'm a Masters student at FUTA. She was okay by it until she got home and stop picking my calls and doesn't reply my message on WhatsApp.
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by Aareakinwunmi(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2023
You never heard the saying "nah money be fine bobo'

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by PerfectStranger(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2023
My friend go and make money grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by Ikennaford: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Haha your pictures make we confirm, or you are ugly,,, check my profile I didn't hide my face and I deh talk anything I wan talk for this forum, no body go beat me, I'm not anonymous that's real niqqa
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by aycapri(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2023
Wetin concern naija gals with guys with six packs but no raba..... lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by Cypress042: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2023
This thread should be forwarded to joke section asap cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by Autobot05: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Oga good looking guys find it easy to get women ... they might not want to date you actually( maybe because of insecurity) but they really want to have a taste of you cheesy grin.

Now delete this crap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by swaley: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Stop capping. Girls fall for fine boys. Except you don't have game
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by GeneralPula: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Where’s your good looking picture for people to analyze?
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by Sonnobax15(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2023
grin
Las las,e be like say the op never see or hear average nigerian banny motto--"Na fineboy I go chop" cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by Danisaint112(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
My brothers make money oo. E get why?
The Bible isn't foolish to tell you "money is the answer to everything."
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Rate Fine Boys And It's Disgusting by Babara1994(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Olalomi01:
I'm a really good looking dude. Nice body because I gym and 6'1 height. Girls will basically rate me 9/10. But these are the same girls that will ignore me and date a working class and rich guy When it comes to relationship. Why are Nigerian girls confused?

The one that pained me the most was last week. This girl was all over me. She asked me what I do for a living and I told her I'm a Masters student at FUTA. She was okay by it until she got home and stop picking my calls and doesn't reply my message on WhatsApp.
How would she accept you when you live in Oba-kekere?

(1) (Reply)

Please What's The Fastest Way To Forget A Girl In A Relationship? / Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.