Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play (19951 Views)

All Nigerian Bank Cards that work with Apple Music and/or Spotify / Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? / FG To Disconnect SIM Cards Not Synchronised With National ID Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by Bluezy13(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
ecolime:
None is working.

I had to get a Visa Gold card at FirstBank. It's a dollar card account.

I buy dollar from Aboki and credit the card whenever I have web transactions to make e.g YT music, web hosting, Facebook Ads, Playstore APPS, etc.

If una sabi any Bank wey fit charge me from my Naira savings account, make una let us know. Na online business we take dey feed our family oo

This country don cast walahi

I just sent you a mail.
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by ecolime(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bluezy13:

I just sent you a mail.
Don't have access to that mail. Drop your Telegram handle
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by Bluezy13(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
ecolime:

Don't have access to that mail. Drop your Telegram handle

https:///Bluezy13
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by Geovanni412(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2023
King234:

Try it again now, it will decline wholeheartedly grin grin grin
UBA stopped international transactions since 15th Jan check your mail for the message

The thing is annoying. I tried using uba prepaid card to pay for super thanks(N 400) on youtube but i no work. Wetin come be the essence of naira card. What can naira card really do nowadays?
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
jhybho:

Thank you.
You will need guarantors too though.
And the only delay may come if Guarantors don't respond on time to your branch.
My guarantors were my neighbours so I was able to harass them easily cheesy
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by GreaterFuture(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2023
kryptochats:
use kudiwave dollar card, their rate is the best at 720/$
Kudiwave?? Literally never heard of that?
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by BalonTech: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
We understand that you may be tired of the hassle and high fees associated with international payments as a Nigerian freelancer or remote worker based in Africa. BalonTech, a FinTech platform, is here to revolutionize the way you manage your finances.

Our mission at BalonTech is to empower African freelancers and remote workers by providing easy global payment solutions tailored to their unique needs. Our sister company, BalonChain Ltd, plays a key role in this by offering a multi-currency virtual Visa/Mastercard, crypto-fiat conversion, money transfers from Nigeria, and payment requests.

If you are a freelancer, employee, or self-employed individual, BalonTech is the perfect solution for you. Our platform allows you to easily invoice your clients and send payment requests to your employers. You can access your work payments and withdraw money worldwide with the BalonChain Visa/Mastercard.

However, our services are not limited to freelancers. Our platform is also designed to help individuals navigate the challenges of making international payments, such as tuition fees, buying goods, using Google Pay, Apple Pay, funding forex trading accounts, buying cryptos, and other challenges.

With BalonChain cards, you can request your own physical or virtual Mastercard/Visa card that works with international payments, on any ATM worldwide. You can add it to Google, Apple, and Samsung Pay, pay in any store through these apps, or on online platforms like Spotify, Netflix, and Udemy.

What sets our card apart from traditional Nigerian banks is that you don't need to leave your house to set up an account, do paperwork, or buy dollars from aboki to fund your Visa card. With BalonChain cards, you can fund your card with your local currency (Naira, Cedis, Kwacha, etc) or crypto (such as USDT, USDC, or BUSD). As a new startup, we are currently able to process transactions below $1000 instantly, while transactions above $1000 are processed within 60 minutes. Our platform will be live mid-Feb.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to revolutionize the way you handle international payments. If you're interested in using our services, you can join the waiting list today www. balonchain. com and be among the first to use our platform once we launch. Experience the freedom of simple and easy global payments for business owners, individuals, freelancers and remote workers in Africa.

@maisauki, @AgentNnamdi, @arkonpoint, @Emaprince, @yungryce, @HardMirror, @Haveyoueatentod, @Khemhyte, @atobs4real, @Whois, @OgbeniOja1, @ecolime, @cliqtips, @Optmus, @Emexicoman, @seanwilliam, @Vsusrite, labas370 @Ricewax, @DeLaRue, @lilioj, @AmazingGrace77, @Benwems, @zionstaar75, @ayoyonet, @Ewroghene1, @Lovestrong, @Brandconsultany, @1money, @kdfinest, @sirgalahad26, @sirgalahad26, @onojaford, @Geovanni412

We will be here to answer all questions regarding our platform or if you have any suggestions or specific features you'd like to see on our platform, please let us know. Your input will help us create a more user-friendly and personalised platform.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by Luu40: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
AgentNnamdi:

Mine don't work. Issuer country issue.

Just go to the bank with your NIN slip and Electricity Bill for an upgrade to your account.
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by Luu40: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Dollar accounts?

No, all are Naira accounts. Both savings and Current.
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by AgentNnamdi: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
AgentNnamdi:
Hi guys, I am trying to add my debit card to Google Play for the renewal of my subscriptions and to make App purchases but none is working. Please, does anyone know which card works on Google Play now?

It's urgent. Thanks.

My GTBank Dollar card didn't work.

UPDATE:

Chipper Cash and Klasha App Dollar Virtual Cards worked! You must fund the card. Chipper cash charges 765NGN/$ while Klasha App charges 751.11 NGN/$.

GTBank's Dollar Master Card didn't work. Even after buying dollars from the black market and depositing them into my dorm account.

Thanks, everybody for your input cheesy

Download Klasha App from Google Play Store. Complete KYC verifications, fund your card and add the details to your Playstore Account.
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by mattsejuro(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2023
Brandconsultany:

At what rate and how do you get to fill or deposit Dollars in it?

You will have to physically deposit dollars in it at the bank. Official rate.
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by Didijiji: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2023
BalonTech:
We understand that you may be tired of the hassle and high fees associated with international payments as a Nigerian freelancer or remote worker based in Africa. BalonTech, a FinTech platform, is here to revolutionize the way you manage your finances.

Our mission at BalonTech is to empower African freelancers and remote workers by providing easy global payment solutions tailored to their unique needs. Our sister company, BalonChain Ltd, plays a key role in this by offering a multi-currency virtual Visa/Mastercard, crypto-fiat conversion, money transfers from Nigeria, and payment requests.

If you are a freelancer, employee, or self-employed individual, BalonTech is the perfect solution for you. Our platform allows you to easily invoice your clients and send payment requests to your employers. You can access your work payments and withdraw money worldwide with the BalonChain Visa/Mastercard.

However, our services are not limited to freelancers. Our platform is also designed to help individuals navigate the challenges of making international payments, such as tuition fees, buying goods, using Google Pay, Apple Pay, funding forex trading accounts, buying cryptos, and other challenges.

With BalonChain cards, you can request your own physical or virtual Mastercard/Visa card that works with international payments, on any ATM worldwide. You can add it to Google, Apple, and Samsung Pay, pay in any store through these apps, or on online platforms like Spotify, Netflix, and Udemy.

What sets our card apart from traditional Nigerian banks is that you don't need to leave your house to set up an account, do paperwork, or buy dollars from aboki to fund your Visa card. With BalonChain cards, you can fund your card with your local currency (Naira, Cedis, Kwacha, etc) or crypto (such as USDT, USDC, or BUSD). As a new startup, we are currently able to process transactions below $1000 instantly, while transactions above $1000 are processed within 60 minutes. Our platform will be live mid-Feb.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to revolutionize the way you handle international payments. If you're interested in using our services, you can join the waiting list today www. balonchain. com and be among the first to use our platform once we launch. Experience the freedom of simple and easy global payments for business owners, individuals, freelancers and remote workers in Africa.

@maisauki, @AgentNnamdi, @arkonpoint, @Emaprince, @yungryce, @HardMirror, @Haveyoueatentod, @Khemhyte, @atobs4real, @Whois, @OgbeniOja1, @ecolime, @cliqtips, @Optmus, @Emexicoman, @seanwilliam, @Vsusrite, labas370 @Ricewax, @DeLaRue, @lilioj, @AmazingGrace77, @Benwems, @zionstaar75, @ayoyonet, @Ewroghene1, @Lovestrong, @Brandconsultany, @1money, @kdfinest, @sirgalahad26, @sirgalahad26, @onojaford, @Geovanni412

We will be here to answer all questions regarding our platform or if you have any suggestions or specific features you'd like to see on our platform, please let us know. Your input will help us create a more user-friendly and personalised platform.
Your rate??
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by BalonTech: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
We haven't started yet.
Our rates will be within #700 - #740

Didijiji:
Your rate??
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by pseudonomer: 2:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Reinaldo:
Visa card works for me

Which bank?
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by pseudonomer: 2:39am On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:

My stanbic works fine

But you must verify on Google with a valid recognised government Id
Maybe passport or national identity slip

Then take a picture of your card and upload but your name on the card and id must correspond

Is it Naira?
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by pseudonomer: 2:52am On Feb 06, 2023
My google play account is in Naira, and the kinds of stuff I need to purchase online in the Google play store are always displayed in Naira.

Why is it that Naira card doesn’t work? Because I don’t think it makes sense to pay in dollars what is being charged in Naira.
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by Geovanni412(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
pseudonomer:

Which bank?

UBA prepaid dollar card
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by Osumare2013: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
You can gain access to YouTube Premium, Spotify and other subscription services for as low as N600 on https://mysub.io. You will be added to a family plan so you keep your existing account
Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by Twelve12: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2023
That was in the past, Chief. Cardify solves all my virtual card issues.
Alusiizizi:

Virtual cards are inherently risky. If you must use a virtual card then never deposit amounts that you cannot afford to loose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.