Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

3 Things A New Woman Doesn’t Need To Know About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things A New Woman Doesn’t Need To Know About You (498 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 12 Things Any Self-respecting Woman Doesn’t Tolerate In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things A New Woman Doesn’t Need To Know About You by justnigerianman: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ever met a girl and you didn’t know where the line should be drawn on what you should or shouldn’t tell her. What if she asked a lot of questions about you? Should you answer all?

Now here are 3 Things A Girl Should Never Know About You especially when you just met her or do not intend to be committed to her

1. HOW MUCH YOU EARN
No matter how much you earn, whether its a lot or too little, you want to keep her wandering about your finances. Women these days are very interested in being with a financially stable man, but that doesn’t mean you should impress her with your money.

Even if you’re not financially stable yet, still dress well, smell nice and let her wonder about your finances.

Never expressly tell her how much money you make. It comes off as braggy, even if you make a lot and it pushes her away if you make little. Concentrate on getting her emotionally invested in you first and after that she wouldn’t care how much you make. I will talk more about How To Get Make Any Girl Emotionally Attached To You later

Once her feelings are involved your finances doesn’t matter so much but if you tell her how much you make and she has no feelings for you yet. She will feel she can do better than you, whether you earn a lot or you earn little.

If a woman asks you how much you earn from the get go, RUN AWAY from that woman. She’s a gold digger.

If she asks you what you do for work, just casually answer the question and throw it back at her, and keep the conversation about her. This way you keep her wondering about it even when you guys are not together.

The simple strategy is The more she wonders and thinks about you, the more she becomes emotionally connected to you. Easy

So keep the money talk on hold until you’re sure she has feelings for you.

2. YOUR BODY COUNT
I would assume you already know never to tell a girl your body count out of the blues.

Whenever this question is thrown at you, you should know its a test. She wants to know if you’re sexually experienced or not.

If its a large count, don’t brag about your sexual prowess, its a turn off to any woman of substance.
You should know that you’re treading deadly waters if you wanna tell the truth. So just try to downplay the number and throw the question back to her and keep the conversation around her until she experiences your sexual prowess for herself

If its a small count, you might not be believed after you declare it, so I will advice same.

The best thing to do in any case is to tell her to guess and the higher she goes keep on exclaiming “ah”. When she reaches 100, ask her “so you think I’m spoilt like you?” she would definitely try to deny, thats how you shift the conversation back to her and shift from the topic totally.

But truth is whether you’re sexually experienced or not, you need to look like a guy who knows what to do with and around women. Most women prefer guys who are experienced with women. So you need to look the part.

More on this later.

3. YOUR INSECURITIES & SECRETS

Infact,Its never a good idea to share your secrets with anyone

We all know Women talk & gossip a lot, It’s not their fault, Its their nature. So your secret is not safe with them.

Telling a woman your insecurities is like giving a woman bullets to load a gun which she can point at you any time she’s triggered to shoot. I’m sure we have all been in this situation before where a woman uses what she knows about you to get back at you or make you feel bad?

The trigger is when she’s angry or emotional.

When she’s angry she will use what you told her confidentially to insult you or tell her friends about it when she’s asking them for advice.

When she’s emotional, she might use what she knows about you to blackmail you and make you feel bad.

Only bad women behave this way though, so you must know how to pick a good woman. I can help you with that too.

You need to know how to pick a good woman.

I am Just A Nigerian Man
A Mens Dating Coach
If you are want to learn about female nature and understand how women work,
You can reach out to me for one on one coaching on any of my socials @justanigerianman
or on my number +2348132844951

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Men Are The Biggest Cheaters Until Its Time For A DNA Test / A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.