Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice (498 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Breeze111(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
So on today gist fam, even me this one funny me... Please what do ya all think
My name is emmanuella “I got pregnant through hookup and I am one month gone. I chatted the guy I did hookup with that I’m pregnant but he denied it and deleted his WhatsApp. I’m 100% sure the child is for him.

I took some p!lls but I’m not sure the p!lls worked yet. I’m thinking of keeping the pregnancy and running away to avoid people laughing at me. Is it advisable to go to the guy’s house and confront him?”
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Madridstar(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Occupation hazard. If na you, will you accept the baby.
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by falcon01: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2023
That's not his responsibility you was careless with your business.
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by efficiencie(m): 12:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Breeze111:
So on today gist fam, even me this one funny me... Please what do ya all think
My name is emmanuella “I got pregnant through hookup and I am one month gone. I chatted the guy I did hookup with that I’m pregnant but he denied it and deleted his WhatsApp. I’m 100% sure the child is for him.

I took some p!lls but I’m not sure the p!lls worked yet. I’m thinking of keeping the pregnancy and running away to avoid people laughing at me. Is it advisable to go to the guy’s house and confront him?”

As the saying goes, play stupid games win stupid prizes. You have gambled with your vagina and now your womb gets to pay the price. You have been desecrated, defiled, duped and dumped. In the search for money you turn your body into a rag for several men to wipe the smear of their sexual fantasies with. Well you are now a mother. Don't kill that baby oh. If you do you are now a murderer. Whatever you do to that baby will be done to you in this life or the next. Perhaps, like Hagar, God will take pity on you because of the child.

(1) (Reply)

/ . / Men Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.